Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LOL now there's no difference in characteristics between men and women says ALCU

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Let them do their thing, they're actually at the front row of the fight for gender equality.

Think about all the special treatments women would be deprived of if gender was simply denied.

Jewish women totally dominated the women's suffrage movements in both the US and the UK. They were backed by mostly Jewish finance (a gentile like Alva Vanderbilt was married to a Rothschild jew).
Elizabeth Cady Stanton wasn't jewish, neither was Alice Paul or Lucretia Mott. Of course it's easier to believe your bullshit if you just believe any bullshit you yourself spew. whites funded it, whites voted for it. Also didn't white control everything back then? Can't believe they controlled everything and still got subverted magically. dindu nuffin
It's not cherrypicking when they dominate, are prominent and are a TINY MINORITY, dipshit. And when it's part of their larger culture.
They get funded, hired, and voted by whites. Because they work for the same shit as you.

Elizabeth Cady Stanton wasn't jewish, neither was Alice Paul or Lucretia Mott.

so what? Because there were some nonjews involved in the womens rights movement we should ignore the massive overrepresentation of jewish women spearheading the movement?

Madame C.J. Walker wasn't jewish. She wasn't white either. She was black. Is there a point?
Yes, and you made that point for me. That you can cherry pick literally any group, but the DIRECT stats all point to whites and white countries.
How stupid can you be?
Dominate, most of the prominent members, most of the financial backing. Sure there are gentile leftists and useful idiots, but it's the Jews that want to subvert their host countries and work together to do it.
Again, fantasies based on 0 facts and mostly pol memes. Direct stats show whites and jews working together on both sides. You had the pick of two white presidents, both of them were non jews, and both of them jewish slaves. At some point once you realise it's in every white country you realise it's the people. the whites.
so what? Because there were some nonjews involved in the womens rights movement we should ignore the massive overrepresentation of jewish women spearheading the movement?
He asked for cherry picked examples just like the ones he provided. All I did was literally google "leaders of suffergate" and I checked if the 3 first examples were jewish. That's literally how retarded white propoganda is. YOU are the jews. same tricks

Yes, and you made that point for me. That you can cherry pick literally any group, but the DIRECT stats all point to whites and white countries.
How stupid can you be?

Again, fantasies based on 0 facts and mostly pol memes. Direct stats show whites and jews working together on both sides. You had the pick of two white presidents, both of them were non jews, and both of them jewish slaves. At some point once you realise it's in every white country you realise it's the people. the whites.

He asked for cherry picked examples just like the ones he provided. All I did was literally google "leaders of suffergate" and I checked if the 3 first examples were jewish. That's literally how retarded white propoganda is. YOU are the jews. same tricks
So jews and whites are the same, even though whites are not allowed to immigrate to a country that based its immigration policy on jewish ethnic heritage, and whites are purposefully pursuing a political agenda that undermines its own sovereignty. This makes absolutely no sense.

The excuses they have to come up with to deny their own part in this

So jews and whites are the same, even though whites are not allowed to immigrate to a country that based its immigration policy on jewish ethnic heritage
Who funds that country? which countries pay for it, militairy back it, defend it, and pay ir reperations??? Who literally created israel?
and whites are purposefully pursuing a political agenda that undermines its own sovereignty. This makes absolutely no sense.
Whites are natural cucks, I've explained this many times

Forcing mentally ill gender fags into foid """sports""" is highly based.
View attachment 404485
they will remove all the gender barriers and it will be a great time to celebrate. women will get fucked over more and more as time goes by. women are far too stupid to ever realize that this 'gender equality' shit is not happening to favor them, but so that big daddy government can steal from everyone, it's pure bliss. they will get what they deserve in due time. i don't have much more patience to wait that long though. I want them to suffer now, not in a few years.
whites ARE the jews.
you are bad at math. jews are white is not the same as white are jews. nor does a biimplication follow from an implication.

they will remove all the gender barriers and it will be a great time to celebrate. women will get fucked over more and more as time goes by. women are far too stupid to ever realize that this 'gender equality' shit is not happening to favor them, but so that big daddy government can steal from everyone, it's pure bliss. they will get what they deserve in due time. i don't have much more patience to wait that long though. I want them to suffer now, not in a few years.

you are bad at math. jews are white is not the same as white are jews. nor does a biimplication follow from an implication.
Whites are the global jews. The idea of jews

Who funds that country? which countries pay for it, militairy back it, defend it, and pay ir reperations??? Who literally created israel?
So youre saying anyone funding israel is automatically jewish?
Whites are natural cucks, I've explained this many times
Youve explained nothing other than repeating the same lines over and over like a broken record.

How do you guys not get bored of having the same arguments over and over and over

I'm saying whites and jews work for the same goals.
Yet the globohomo agenda that elite jews pursue specifically undermines whites. It doesnt make any sense.
How do you guys not get bored of having the same arguments over and over and over
Normally i dont bother humoring fulltimefaggot but i was in the mood to hear him out this morning

Yet the globohomo agenda that elite jews pursue specifically undermines whites. It doesnt make any sense.

Normally i dont bother humoring fulltimefaggot but i was in the mood to hear him out this morning
It doesn't undermine whiteness, it IS whiteness. It's only legal in white countries and you guys are working extra hard to legalize it in other countries and spread your agenda

It doesn't undermine whiteness, it IS whiteness.
So displacing yourself and making it so that you cannot advocate on your own peoples behalf is whiteness. I think im starting to get it now :feelstastyman:

Riiight. And the disproportionate amount of jews pushing shit like this is just a coincidence. This is to be expected with you shitskin monkeys, not able to understand simple pattern recognition
jews push these agendas so the blame doesn't fall totally on whites
but you can't deny most whites living in white countries are libtarded cucks regardless
whereas ethnics tend to be less degenerate on average due to a stronger cultural emphasis on religious/conservatively rooted ideals

but you can't deny most whites living in white countries are libtarded cucks regardless
when did i deny this?
whereas ethnics tend to be less degenerate on average due to a stronger cultural emphasis on religious/conservatively rooted ideals
yeah right, second generation ethnics are just as degenerate if not moreso than the native white population. For example whites are underrepresented among the homosexual population compared to other races

Last edited:
Based on a map in the 21st century of white countries
Yes based on that.

Based on two images you found. The information in the "pol memes" can be independently verified. You are a goofy faggot
The information on pol is random cherry picking. I post direct stats and facts

Which is retarded.
Yeah taking what whites and white countries are doing and then blaming them for it is retarded. They dindu nuffin it was the joos

You post the same two images over and over, without nuance or context, just displaying your inability to see the forest for the trees (or rather a deliberate barrelling through of your jewish agitation propaganda).

Maybe you aren't a jew. Maybe you really are just a one note sperg.
Lmao the pics literally just show who's behind globohomo and trannyism

Why did the all black ANC pass laws prohibiting discrimination against homosexuals, the first government in the entire world to do so, and why did they ramp up "LGBT" acceptance in the years that followed Apartheid when Apartheid until its dissolution had laws against sodomy? This perfectly encapsulates how idiotic your talking point is. Your only response is to still blame white people because there are more whites in South Africa than in the rest of Africa, even though they were against faggots and no longer had any institutional power. Nah it's not the Jews that funded, and created the ideological underpinning of the ANC, it's whites because it is, here's a map showing in the current year how subverted and demoralized the West is, QED yes I am a genius I took a test on tickle.com.

View attachment 404916
Dirty kike.
Bruh, you have one African country, the one that just happens to have the most whites and white influence, being faggy, versus all white countires being fags.
You got one country. Keep the propaganda going and I'm sure you'll get more, jite!

View: https://twitter.com/ACLU/status/1357062150322352131

These people are fucking insane. They're completely anti the most basic science. How tf are people going along with this madness? Literally just a hormone test of men and women dissproves the entire trans bullshit. A fucking penis and a vagina. fucking ovaries. What is happening? How is clown world gone this far? how did we let white people make the world like this???

Also notice how they are no longer saying "gender" they're now jjust straight up saying sex. JFL

This garbage must be coming strait from Satan’s mouth.

Whites had no influence, the white Apartheid government made sodomy illegal.

In ANC South Africa every position of power was black. The influence was from the jews that backed them and agitated against white apartheid. And if it's just one country why can't you concede that point?

Also while Anglos made sodomy an imprisonable offense, I previously mentioned the famous case of Oscar Wilde, the Ottoman Empire legalized fag sex all the way back in the 1850s, and it has always been legal in Turkey. Turkey has close ties to Jews and Israel. Are you going to explain how that's "white influence" when their fag acceptance predates the Anglosphere by over a century? Also their tranny movement was decades ahead.

View attachment 404925

View attachment 404924
Whites had no influence in the one african nation they happen to be most populous in, but joos had all the influence in every white country. ok

Whites had no influence in the one african nation they happen to be most populous in, but joos had all the influence in every white country. ok
The ANC fucking HATES whites. South Africans are literally killing conservative white farmers who oppose its degeneracy right now. I don’t think u understand that the South African position on white people is arguably the worst in all of Africa. Atleast in Nigeria they might look at you weird but in SA which is arguably the most degenerate they will just straight up smash your head in.

As for white influence every African country has theoretically been influenced by whites considering colonialism. As has every single nation on planet earth. Literally all of Africa’s nations were born out of white wedlock in one way or another.

Yes, Jews were behind ANC and backed and trained Mandela personally. They don't even hide it.

Explain why white Apartheid had laws against sodomy until it collapsed, while ANC South Africa immediately put in place laws pushing LGBT poz? Blaming the white population that lacked all institutional power doesn't hold any water.
View attachment 404932

Nelson Mandela sang about killing white people, but jews were his best friends, and his handlers.
It should also be noted Zimbabwe’s troubled history with homosexuality, as it was reported that the Zimbabweans would routinely practice homosexuality before Europeans came and outlawed it and created Rhodesia.

“According to Marc Epprecht, homosexuality grew among African men during the colonial era. Even though it was controversial, arranges of pederasty began to show up in certain cities and labour camps in as early as 1907. The young men (called ngotshana in Shona, also known as boy-wife in English) would typically dress as women, perform chores associated with women, such as cooking and fetching water and firewood, and have intercrural sexwith their older husbands. In addition, they were not allowed to grow beards or ejaculate. Upon reaching manhood, the relationship would be dissolved, and the boy-wife could take a ngotshana of his own if he so desired.”

www.gaystarnews.com

The secret gay history of Islam

In Muslim cultures, homosexuality was once considered the most normal thing in the world – so what changed?
www.gaystarnews.com
www.gaystarnews.com
>Gaystarnews.com

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I didn't read what you two rambled about. But these two statstistics show who the globohomo and tranny leaders are

LGBT_map_Artboard%202.ngsversion.1466092019783.adapt.1900.1.jpg

ZYGUTICJNQ6SLHA2PFXFTJYYXE.jpg

Direct truth

View attachment 404933

Also check this out
"But as Christians came over from the west to colonize, they infected Islam with homophobia.
The truth is many Muslims alive today believe the prophet Muhammad supported and protected sexual and gender minorities.
But go back to the beginning, and you’ll see there is far more homosexuality in Islam than you might have ever thought before."
View attachment 404938
Well again medieval Arabia had more rights for women than colonial Arabia (Arab world under Europeans in general).

note that women got political representation in Algeria AFTER France left, for example. Only up until very recently (and ironically when the Jews came into power) was the west more cucked on women’s rights than the Middle East.

Ignaz Goldziher predicted himself that perhaps as much as 15% of medieval hadith scholars were women. Ruth Roded writes that
"In reading the biographies of thousands of Muslim women scholars, one is amazed at the evidence that contradicts the view of Muslim women as marginal, secluded, and restricted". Marriage was also giga cucked for the arabs.

Women were able to manage their financial affairs privately and separately from their husbands, and contract divorces. They could also grant inheritance and keep their surnames. And this is all under the traditional interpretation of sharia, not just a cherrypicking of examples from the most progressive classes of society.

In 15th century Egypt, a very interesting survey was done of the marital history of 500 women, in which about a third of women married more than once, many because they had completed a divorce.

This, for many many years in Europe, would have been unheard of. French laws didn’t remove restrictions like this until 1965, and significant problems arose in the Middle Eastern areas controlled by the British Empire, where the institution of common law stripped many women of their wealth and removed their legal identity entirely.

Well again medieval Arabia had more rights for women than colonial Arabia (Arab world under Europeans in general).

note that women got political representation in Algeria AFTER France left, for example. Only up until very recently (and ironically when the Jews came into power) was the west more cucked on women’s rights than the Middle East.

Ignaz Goldziher predicted himself that perhaps as much as 15% of medieval hadith scholars were women. Ruth Roded writes that
"In reading the biographies of thousands of Muslim women scholars, one is amazed at the evidence that contradicts the view of Muslim women as marginal, secluded, and restricted". Marriage was also giga cucked for the arabs.

Women were able to manage their financial affairs privately and separately from their husbands, and contract divorces. They could also grant inheritance and keep their surnames. And this is all under the traditional interpretation of sharia, not just a cherrypicking of examples from the most progressive classes of society.

In 15th century Egypt, a very interesting survey was done of the marital history of 500 women, in which about a third of women married more than once, many because they had completed a divorce.

This, for many many years in Europe, would have been unheard of. French laws didn’t remove restrictions like this until 1965, and significant problems arose in the Middle Eastern areas controlled by the British Empire, where the institution of common law stripped many women of their wealth and removed their legal identity entirely.
Imagine actually reading nonsense from this kid linked from gaystatenews LMAO

Imagine actually reading nonsense from this kid linked from gaystatenews LMAO
No no this is a different source. This has nothing to do with gaystatenews or anything.

Prior to the war of independence, women were in general excluded from the political life. After independence in 1962, where women played an active role, they were badly represented in the building of the new state

France was more misogynist than the Algerians.

Totally defeated puppet is back to spamming emojis, claiming not to have read, and complaining about the source like a redditor

Here's another one lol

Botros: “Indeed there is. No less than 20 Islamic sources—such as the hadiths of Ahmad bin Hanbal—relay that Muhammad used to suck on the tongues of boys and girls"...

Botros proceeded to read aloud from various sources, such as a hadith relayed by Abu Hurreira (deemed an extremely reliable narrator), where Muhammad sucked on the tongues of his cousin (and future caliph) Ali’s two boys, Hassan and Hussein—they of revered Shia memory.

The first anecdote discussed by the priest revolved around a hadith that, while some ulema say is “ weak,” is, nonetheless according to Botros, present in 44 Islamic books—including some highly respected collections, such as Sunan Bayhaqi and Al Halabi.

According to this hadith, a man named Zahir, who used to declare that “ the prophet loves me,” said that one day Muhammad crept unawares behind him and put him in a bear-hug. Zahir, alarmed, yelled, “Get off me!” After turning his head and discovering that it was Muhammad, he stopped struggling and proceeded to “push his back into the prophet’s chest—prayers and blessings upon him."

Another curious hadith contained in Sunan Bayhaqi and which traces to Sunan Abu Dawud (one of the six canonical hadith collections), has Muhammad lifting up his shirt for a man who proceeded to kiss his entire torso, “from his bellybutton to his armpits.”

View attachment 404947
Sorry, but youre a jite, this is automatically irrelevant and assumed lies

was a cross dressing sexual deviant that french kissed young men and kissed them from their torso to their armpits
Yeah this isn't true.
My ancestors drowned homosexuals in bogs
Your people invented trannyism, and have been homos since the days of anicent rome
There is absolutely no coming back from this utter destruction.
Agreeed, your jiteness was exposed, irrelvant and lies as always

Muhammad wanted to have more than four wives—Allah gave him a revelation (surah 33:50).
Based
Muhammad wanted to have sex with Aishah—Allah gave him a revelation.
based
Muhammad wanted his followers to quit coming over early and staying late after a meal, asking him all sorts of questions—Allah gave him a revelation (surah 33:53).
based and high IQ

Everything else you're literally using jewish sources and lies, jite. I grew up muslim, I studied that confirmed hadiths and quran. Arabs are based, whites are cucked. that's just the facts

Quran 76:19. And round about them will [serve] boys of everlasting youth. If you see them, you would think them scattered pearls.

cage-gif.404947

Islam is a religion for homosexuals, made by dirty sexually deviant arabs.
Yeah, The interpretation of this verse is that the people of Jannah will be waited on by youthful boys, created for this purpose. It makes sense that they would be young boys, because neither the men of paradise nor the women would be sexually attracted to them, therefore there is no sexual connotation to the idea of their service to the people of Jannah. Homosexuality is punished by death in islam.

Of course, whites lie and uses white lies to justify all arab countries banning and making homosexuality illegal, while white countries...

Imagine being part of this race :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
ray liotta laughing GIF

• Muhammad wanted to have more than four wives—Allah gave him a revelation (surah 33:50).
  • Muhammad wanted to have sex with Aishah—Allah gave him a revelation.
  • Muhammad wanted to marry the divorced wife of his own adopted son—Allah gave him a revelation (surah 33:37).
  • Muhammad wanted his followers to quit coming over early and staying late after a meal, asking him all sorts of questions—Allah gave him a revelation (surah 33:53).
bro this is based and high iq what are you talking about

Islam is a religion for homosexuals, made by dirty sexually deviant arabs.
reminder, homosexuality is punished by death in the arab world, it's praised and had parades in it's honor in the white world. You're using unsourced hadith which is completely false to try and fight the truth. the tricks never end, do they, jite?

but the facts say, you're gay :feelshmm:

IMAGINE BEING part Of thiS RACE:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Donald Duck Lol GIF

Is this thread still hijacked by advanced Arab ops?

You can thank based Christianity for your "homophobia" before it was subverted.
No proof of subversion. Only proof of white countries being the leaders of globohomo, feminism, and trannyism. :feelshmm: and working with the jew, jite.
My ancestors drowned homosexuals in bogs. The prophet of your people (so you claim) was a cross dressing sexual deviant that french kissed young men and kissed them from their torso to their armpits, and that's just what is written he did in public. There is absolutely no coming back from this utter destruction.
Your ancestors were having gay orgies since the roman days. The prophet of my people killed homosexuals, and the jews and whites are working extra hard to spread lies from unsourced hadiths about him.

There is absolutly no coming back from being a modern white. you're a tranny, you're a fag, your people are trannies and fags, and now your tricks have been disovered and everyone knows to immediatly assume lies when your thin lips are open:feelshmm:

How is it based and high IQ that higher status men get multiple wives and losers like you get zero?

You can thank based Christianity for your "homophobia" before it was subverted.

My ancestors drowned homosexuals in bogs. The prophet of your people (so you claim) was a cross dressing sexual deviant that french kissed young men and kissed them from their torso to their armpits, and that's just what is written he did in public. There is absolutely no coming back from this utter destruction.
Damn bro you went nuclear on him.

Damn bro you went nuclear on him.
cope I completely destroyed him here
No proof of subversion. Only proof of white countries being the leaders of globohomo, feminism, and trannyism. :feelshmm: and working with the jew, jite.

Your ancestors were having gay orgies since the roman days. The prophet of my people killed homosexuals, and the jews and whites are working extra hard to spread lies from unsourced hadiths about him.

There is absolutly no coming back from being a modern white. you're a tranny, you're a fag, your people are trannies and fags, and now your tricks have been disovered and everyone knows to immediatly assume lies when your thin lips are open:feelshmm:
facts and logic always win

Good job Ben Shapiramadan you rekt him. Can we go back to complaining about women now?
lol at jites(jewish whites) calling me ben shapiro.

the original thread was about trannies. whites came in and made it about them
Yeah fulltimebitch needs to tell himself he won and convinces himself that he did if he gets the last word by repeating himself over and over until everyone else grows bored of the exchange. He threatens people if they don't praise his feeble efforts, and gets especially angry if his opponent receives organic praise and support. It truly is over for him. :feelzez:
Once again you could not respond to my direct facts and thus you admit defeat again.

white tricks at it again

Yeah fulltimebitch needs to tell himself he won and convinces himself that he did if he gets the last word by repeating himself over and over until everyone else grows bored of the exchange. He threatens people if they don't praise his feeble efforts, and gets especially angry if his opponent receives organic praise and support. It truly is over for him. :feelzez:
I can't tell if he's trollcoping or not. The whole whites are jews thing was really funny at first, but now I think he's actually serious.