Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Lol shut up big ass niggas

chadlandic

chadlandic

blackpilled
★★★★★
BAA0831C 2691 4CA4 8CBD A28F361DA513

Why do women lose their eyebrows when they hit 30?

no way i could get my dick hard over them

Didn't get it . Explain .

Big ass monster whores belong in huge dungeons as the final boss battle

Why do women lose their eyebrows when they hit 30?
Lmao believe it or not I searched this like a month ago. Turns out in 1990’s and early 2000’s thin brows were trendy so foids started to pluck the shit out of their eyebrows, now we see that generation still trying to recover from that trend, they’re over 30+ years old now. But women that were kids or babies at that time didn’t follow the mindless trend so their brows look better. Imagine doing something to your face that might affect its look permanently for a trend that won’t last more than 5 years :feelsgah:
Didn't get it . Explain .
Tall women talking about their envy for “petite aesthetic”
no way i could get my dick hard over them
Give me four vodka shots

tbh they'd give you ogrechad sons

Lmao believe it or not I searched this like a month ago. Turns out in 1990’s and early 2000’s thin brows were trendy so foids started to pluck the shit out of their eyebrows, now we see that generation still trying to recover from that trend, they’re over 30+ years old now. But women that were kids or babies at that time didn’t follow the mindless trend so their brows look better. Imagine doing something to your face that might affect its look permanently for a trend that won’t last more than 5 years :feelsgah:

Tall women talking about their envy for “petite aesthetic”

Give me two vodka shots
They also seem to struggle to get chad to fuck them cause he needs midgets that he can lift in the air and full nelson fuck.They dont realize there are dozens of fetishes associated with tall women and manlets.Chad only 24/7

We should make them work in the fields while we are in our castles enjoying our petite girls
B9C3D3EA 9D46 4A35 B178 8EFB5A95A8FA

they probably were petit as jbs

BURN IT WITH FIRE.

they should be hired to play end game bosses in Goblin Slayer anime so MC would slay them

tbh they'd give you ogrechad sons

Yeah a lot of these huge fat ugly whores actually produce some monsters when it gets down to it. Watch NFL or NBA draft night if you anyone doesn't believe. With very few exceptions most of their mothers are some big fat hoes.

damn good that im not enough attractive as manlet