Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lol this one bitch is typing in a frenzy to avoid being grouped for a project alphabetically, cause she doesn't want to be grouped with me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
It's not cause I'm ugly, it's cause we had to be in a group recently and I didn't go above and beyond to help her. I guess she expected me to do more than my fair share of work or something, to organize and coordinate shit.

She didn't mention my name but she said "I don't want to be grouped by name cause I had an unfortunate experience recently". Fucking cunt.

And I did end up doing slightly more than I was supposed to, cause I was grouped with this cunt and with a complete moron who has the worst grades in class.

It's not fucking fair, these normies have always grouped up however they want for all these years. They have their groups of buddies and even when the assignment isn't group work, they beg the teacher to let them work on it as a group. And they avoid doing too much work, they rotate on who does the work each time. And I end up having to work extra hard all alone.

Ahh whatever, I'm almost fucking done with this shit. I fucking hate university, I HATE IT. Wish I didn't drop out that one time, ended up studying for 2 years more than I had to since I started over. My degrees are fucking useless, especially useless if you're not some extroverted slave that networks and kisses butt. But even if they're useless, I'm never going back for another one. I'd rather fucking be homeless than be in uni for 1 more fucking day than I have to. Fuck I hate it.

What male/foid ratio do you have at your class?

woah there :chad::chad::chad::chad: jk
It's really not in this case though, haven't seen the bitch since March so I doubt she even remembers what I look like.

Yeah it's a shitty country. Most people migrate away from this shithole, the only people left are the worst of the worst (including me). The guys just get shit jobs and start families, so mostly just foids get these shitty worthless degrees. In shitty countries degrees are worthless, pretty much everybody has a degree.
meme degree
Yes, exactly. Very stupid of me to waste time on this shit, but I only did it cause I wanted to rot some more and not have to get a job while I just rot in my parent's home. Too depressed to put effort into anything tbh, pretty much had to take a meme degree.

Yeah it's a shitty country. Most people migrate away from this shithole, the only people left are the worst of the worst (including me). The guys just get shit jobs and start families, so mostly just foids get these shitty worthless degrees. In shitty countries degrees are worthless, pretty much everybody has a degree.

Yes, exactly. Very stupid of me to waste time on this shit, but I only did it cause I wanted to rot some more and not have to get a job while I just rot in my parent's home. Too depressed to put effort into anything tbh, pretty much had to take a meme degree.
Meme degree, what jobs does it offer? :feelstrash:

Meme degree, what jobs does it offer? :feelstrash:
For me? Nothing. The ones doing this degree pretty much either already have a job in this field, or are those kind of active, extroverted normies that volunteer and network and shit, going out and about and making connections and friends and crawling their way to the top. I'm pretty much the odd man out, I don't belong there at all lmao. I'm an antisocial, quiet, depressed, avoidant, autistic introvert. Even if I did magically get a job in this field I'd never actually get promoted or get anywhere, cause you have to be very extroverted and to impose yourself upon others to get ahead. You have to constantly show off your knowledge and shit, meanwhile I prefer being quiet and keeping to myself. Even when I know something I don't say anything. Though that's cause over the years I've learned that whenever I open my mouth I end up regrettign it. Idk I guess I'm not used to talking to people so when I start talking I say things that end up being cringe moments for me in the future, I keep playing back what I said in my head over and over.

I like doing myself than in a group, cuz everyone else is so braindead, you have to explain them like kids, especially foids. It's easier to spend 1-2 hours more, than to spend this time explaining idiots what they gotta do, and they still can fail it. Last time I did a project with a foid, she usually has bad grades, but cuz my presentation always mog the rest of my class, she jumped over the head and made her part the best thing i saw she ever did in these years, my part of the project still mogged shit of hers
meme degree
I'm studying law and at some point I was the only male in group :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. Imagine all these cunts being lawyers in future. Chad only clients, over. :feelstastyman:

For me? Nothing. The ones doing this degree pretty much either already have a job in this field, or are those kind of active, extroverted normies that volunteer and network and shit, going out and about and making connections and friends and crawling their way to the top. I'm pretty much the odd man out, I don't belong there at all lmao. I'm an antisocial, quiet, depressed, avoidant, autistic introvert. Even if I did magically get a job in this field I'd never actually get promoted or get anywhere, cause you have to be very extroverted and to impose yourself upon others to get ahead. You have to constantly show off your knowledge and shit, meanwhile I prefer being quiet and keeping to myself. Even when I know something I don't say anything. Though that's cause over the years I've learned that whenever I open my mouth I end up regrettign it. Idk I guess I'm not used to talking to people so when I start talking I say things that end up being cringe moments for me in the future, I keep playing back what I said in my head over and over.
Sorry to hear that. How many internships have you had? Me having my first intership I was literally made fun of me, called me dumb and sometimes they wouldn't even take me to the object, I would have to sweep the floors :feels::feels:.

I like doing myself than in a group, cuz everyone else is so braindead, you have to explain them like kids, especially foids. It's easier to spend 1-2 hours more, than to spend this time explaining idiots what they gotta do, and they still can fail it. Last time I did a project with a foid, she usually has bad grades, but cuz my presentation always mog the rest of my class, she jumped over the head and made her part the best thing i saw she ever did in these years, my part of the project still mogged shit of hers

I'm studying law and at some point I was the only male in group :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. Imagine all these cunts being lawyers in future. Chad only clients, over. :feelstastyman:
Yeah I hate working in a group but sometimes they force us. But I also hate it when I but my ass alone and yet others just scrape up some shit in a few minutes and mash it together. But cause there's more of them they seem well-prepared so the professors always appreciate their work.

Sorry to hear that. How many internships have you had? Me having my first intership I was literally made fun of me, called me dumb and sometimes they wouldn't even take me to the object, I would have to sweep the floors :feels::feels:.
Lol I'm supposed to have an internship soon. The normies all jumped at the opportunity to get some good places that the degree offered, at like proper, famous institution. I chose to instead to do something else. Won't give out the details here, but since I know this degree is useless for me anyway I'll just be cruising and not putting any effort into it. Except for the multitude of reports I have to give on it, a fucking book's worth of reports, but I'll bullshit my way through it as usual.

Yeah I hate working in a group but sometimes they force us. But I also hate it when I but my ass alone and yet others just scrape up some shit in a few minutes and mash it together. But cause there's more of them they seem well-prepared so the professors always appreciate their work.
As far as I experienced, its usually foids who can make absolutely trash tier project and still get complimented by teachers. Foid teachers usually made me jump over my head to get a good grade which I deserved by stats.

Foid teachers asspull foid and chad students but make it hard for average male students and male teachers always pull foids but ruin it for males even more than foid teachers jfl. But there was this one instance of a foid teacher at univ first year who would declassify and literally degrade any student who doesn't know shit, even if it's a foid
I do not get foids, why not just become a fucking housewive? is it that fucking hard?
theyd rather slave away for peanuts at mcdingos than just stay at home and not taking all the jobs which men NEED more, women suck at jobs anyway.

I went to subway a short while ago and they were all foids, 3 of them, and this one time they serve me they fuck my order up and do not even apologise.
So that they can make it worse for men. Feminist and nwo agenda n shit, you know it all yourself, but yeah, they should just sit at home and bear chad children like they did for all these centuries

As far as I experienced, its usually foids who can make absolutely trash tier project and still get complimented by teachers. Foid teachers usually made me jump over my head to get a good grade which I deserved by stats.

Foid teachers asspull foid and chad students but make it hard for average male students and male teachers always pull foids but ruin it for males even more than foid teachers jfl. But there was this one instance of a foid teacher at univ first year who would declassify and literally degrade any student who doesn't know shit, even if it's a foid

So that they can make it worse for men. Feminist and nwo agenda n shit, you know it all yourself, but yeah, they should just sit at home and bear chad children like they did for all these centuries
Very true, many of these cunts barely seem to comprehend what they're saying and yet they're always praised, they never get a bad grade. But guys always seem to get worse grades.

Janitor maxxing

Next thing u know she will accuse u of sexual assault. And btw its cuz you're ugly

Screenshot 20201104 220218 YouTube

Last edited:
Groups should be randomly assigned

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back