Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Loli falls in love with Chad step-cousin

sounds like a boring larp.

foids seem to start trying to seduce chad younger and younger these days

Not uncommon for foids entering puberty to desire adult men.

here an anecdotal example, i grew up in a gigachristian family being forced to go to church every sunday and at one point during some cringy faggot youth group my mom made me go to, some young foids (13-16) brought their chad boyfriends and the majority were all in their early-mid 20's it was rage inducing especially seeing how the church staff literally didnt give a shit. there was a 14yo girl i saw making out with her college chad bf when i was leaving. Meanwhile all the kids my age were just sitting around alone or talking with each other.

Imagine if the genders were reversed, people would have called for the 11 year olds head

Imagine if the genders were reversed, people would have called for the 11 year olds head
He would have been either arrested for "pedophilia" or lynched by now, apparently 24 year old foids aren't mature yet :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is what I would do if I was him:

-I would place a hidden camera in my room.

-I would talk to the family about ghosts and tell them I believe there's a supernatural spirit that follows me around (I would do this in several occasions)

-I would act in a subtly provocative way towards the loli to make her understand I was awake when she kissed me and I liked it (without admitting it verbally of course)

-I would wait for her at night and pretend to be asleep once again when she kisses me for a second time just for a second or two and then pretend I wake up and act surprised.

-Regardless of her reaction I would act as if what she has done was wrong, push her back and ask her why she did it.

-Then I would walk towards the camera with a credible expression of disgust on my face and turn the camera off.

-After that, I would show the recording to her and tell her that I'll show it to her parents putting her in a very compromising position.

-Then I would have a loli that not only is attracted to me but also under my full control. I'd coerce her to do everything I want and she'd be forced to satisfy all my deepest fantasies even if she's not ready for all of it yet.

-In the event of her snitching on me, I'd just tell her parents I placed the camera in my room because of my paranoia about this "ghost" that's following me around and I'd also tell them she's bitter and trying to get some sort of revenge by accusing me since I rejected her "love" ;)

Yeah, I wouldn't have gone to reddit and complain like a fucking faggot.

Btw everything I said in this post is a satire and not to be taken seriously by anyone. I would never, and I repeat, NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DO ANY OF THE THINGS I'VE SAID IN THIS POST.

Jesus fuck if it's not LARP. Like my anime doujins and hentais without the good parts since he's a normie cunt. Hentai is real for Chad if he wills it

-I would talk to the family about ghosts and tell them I believe there's a supernatural spirit that follows me around (I would do this in several occasions)

-I would act in a subtly provocative way towards the loli to make her understand I was awake when she kissed me and I liked it (without admitting it verbally of course)

-I would wait for her at night and pretend to be asleep once again when she kisses me for a second time just for a second or two and then pretend I wake up and act surprised.

-Regardless of her reaction I would act as if what she has done was wrong, push her back and ask her why she did it.

-Then I would walk towards the camera with a credible expression of disgust on my face and turn the camera off.

-After that, I would show the recording to her and tell her that I'll show it to her parents putting her in a very compromising position.

-Then I would have a loli that not only is attracted to me but also under my full control. I'd coerce her to do everything I want and she'd be forced to satisfy all my deepest fantasies even if she's not ready for all of it yet.

-In the event of her snitching on me, I'd just tell her parents I placed the camera in my room because of my paranoia about this "ghost" that's following me around and I'd also tell them she's bitter and trying to get some sort of revenge by accusing me since I rejected her "love" ;)

Btw everything I said in this post is a satire and not to be taken seriously by anyone. I would never, and I repeat, NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DO ANY OF THE THINGS I'VE SAID IN THIS POST.
yo BASED

She's 11 OP. You're a sick fuck.

Very based but please stay safe out there.

Foids aren't sexual, meanwhile foids at 11:

Fucking based

Why go through the effort when you could just have her sleep in your bed, hug, kiss, touch her and then fuck when she's ready without getting caught since you're Chad?

Reads like a larp.

Why go through the effort when you could just have her sleep in your bed, hug, kiss, touch her and then fuck when she's ready without getting caught since you're Chad?

Kinda risky to trust females like that. Even Chad's gotta be careful nowadays. Tho in all seriousness I think 11 years old is too young for me. I'm attracted to JB's and all but you gotta draw the line somewhere haha