Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lolis are thirsting hard for faggots like harry styles or kpop oldcels. agepill debunked lifefuel

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
How many becky lolis, literal 12/13 year olds(prime age) have you seen worshiping these late 20s prettyboys or semi-prettyboys with niche appeal? There are a whole lot of them. the gooks in bts(famous faggot band) are 26-28 too. Lifefuel because if they can ascend so can I all I have to do is stop balding :worryfeels: and get the general prettyboy aesthetic. I've always been on the framelet side anyway, seems easier than gymcelling & roidcelling for years to become a robust ogre. what's the best way to prettyboymax? :feelzez: this harry guy is looking like shit lately anyway.. :dafuckfeels:

2624.jpg
GettyImages-1207834649.jpg

Good luck trying to fuck 12 year olds lmao, i'm sure that'll turn out great for you.

>lolis
>12/13 year olds

:feelsseriously:,these guys already have attractive faces from good genetics that's why young girls worship them. Incels cannot get any Beckie lolis or any kind of foid.

wtf the guy on left is wearing granny clothing

aren't you black

Why do you want to transform yourself based on the whims of the most vapid members of society (young girls)?

just look like a gay twink theory

I don't think prettyboymaxxing is possible. The whole appeal comes from having a pretty face. You're either born with that or you aren't.

Good luck trying to fuck 12 year olds lmao, i'm sure that'll turn out great for you.
no you want to befriend them and groom them early at 12 so you can penetrate them on their 14th birthday when it's legal :) obviously I'd never do anything illegal :feelzez:
wtf the guy on left is wearing granny clothing
he's worn worse than that :dafuckfeels:
aren't you black
why would I be
:feelskek: :feelskek:

Balding and pretty boy are mutually exclusive.
yeah it's not tragic yet. hopefully my non-tranny-hormone hair copes work out :dafuckfeels:
Why do you want to transform yourself based on the whims of the most vapid members of society (young girls)?
I must ascend :cryfeels: yeah it's cucked I'd much rather pillage a village and get myself a foid like in the good old days but sadly that method no longer works
the state of this forum
agecuck?

Last edited:
this was on social media like instagram or something but i saw a quick clip of a ~12/13yo white girl (think like british or something) saying that if she was [insert name of kpop guy i dont remember]'s girlfriend that he could do "whatever" to her

you know what she meant by the tone of her voice. you know what she was thinking.
and they say "kids" dont think about sex

you like landwhale lolis.

and you said:

so i thought you were black
nah I just said that for effect I'm not actually black :feelsokman:
this was on social media like instagram or something but i saw a quick clip of a ~12/13yo white girl (think like british or something) saying that if she was [insert name of kpop guy i dont remember]'s girlfriend that he could do "whatever" to her

you know what she meant by the tone of her voice. you know what she was thinking.
and they say "kids" dont think about sex
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
sadly she's a whore. imagine forever branding yourself publicly as some famous faggot's free cumdumpster :feelswhat: what's wrong with lolis these days :cryfeels:

>lolis
>12/13 year olds
Ikr. Imagine being so demoralized by :feelsjuice: that you start thinking that children can give birth to children.
I truly have pity for "loli" enthusiasts.

Cope, when foids are a bit older (around 15-16) they aren't attracted to boybands and pretty boys anymore and instead like Chads and Tyrones because they're more manly, more muscle, """""better"""""" attitude and all that sheit.

Not only are lolis immensely vapid, self centered, bratty, and utterly lacking in any noble characteristics (even more so than grown women)- they are completely untouchable. It is substantially risky in this day and age for a man to interact in any way with a loli, unless he is a family member of hers. They are truly the most protected group in society.

no you want to befriend them and groom them early at 12 so you can penetrate them on their 14th birthday when it's legal :) obviously I'd never do anything illegal :feelzez:

he's worn worse than that :dafuckfeels:

why would I be

yeah it's not tragic yet. hopefully my non-tranny-hormone hair copes work out :dafuckfeels:

I must ascend :cryfeels: yeah it's cucked I'd much rather pillage a village and get myself a foid like in the good old days but sadly that method no longer works

agecuck?
Your name suits you perfectly :feelshaha:

Don't understand the appeal of monkey faced harry styles or faggot gooks.

oldcel cope bts chiggas r in their early twenties lel korean age system = normal age + 1

how much gh is he feeding him lmao :lul:
Either way the more well known Trump looks short in that pic while in other pictures he doesn't look that small.
Brutal relativepill tbh

You do realise they're all status maxxed celebrities right? Also placed in respective cultures that they're valued in, wouldn't see them holding much value in Detroit for example.

prettyboy phenotype mogs.

You sound fucking dumb saying 12 year olds are prime, when's the last time you took a look at your middle school yearbook?

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: True, soyceity is even wost now than in medieval times!!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back