Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

London is a fucking shit city to live in, if not you're good looking and rich.

M

MrIncelSaySo2000

Banned
-
If you don't live in Chelsea or central london then fucking lol at even trying to come here, you will most likely get stabbed by some ethnicel gangbanger or have to workcel for 40 hours a week to make rent.

That’s every metropolitan city in the world not just London.

I lived in London for 5 years and I've never really recovered from it.

I've visited there on holidays and it was nice to see, far too many foids though that wouldn't even breath in an ugly guys direction

Is Essex a good area to live?

It's over for Londoncels in 2019.

yeah ive heard london is in like top 5 worst cities to live as an incel

lol @ living in Englandistan

Worse than LA?

I can only speak from experience. I never been to LA but the first time I moved out of London to some shit medium-size city in the countryside I was SO SHOCKED at the radical difference. I literally saw a bunch of incels on my first day in that new city I barely saw any incels in London. I am convinced now that capital and large cities are a hub for the successful and attractive(I know water is wet, but I never believed it until I saw it for myself), if you live in a big city or a capital move out asap.

I visited it once but I only went to the tourist areas. It was my first time seeing Orthodox Jews irl which was pretty amusing. From what I remember, everywhere I went there were only A) old white people or B) ethnics.
I can only speak from experience. I never been to LA but the first time I moved out of London to some shit medium-size city in the countryside I was SO SHOCKED at the radical difference. I literally saw a bunch of incels on my first day in that new city I barely saw any incels in London. I am convinced now that capital and large cities are a hub for the successful and attractive(I know water is wet, but I never believed it until I saw it for myself), if you live in a big city or a capital move out asap.
I have never understood why anyone would live in cities; everying is expensive, everywhere is crowded, there's high crime rates, there's no nature etc. What advantages does living in a capital city even have? There's a slightly higher chance at getting a job than in a smaller town maybe but you're going to lose most of your income to paying rent anyway.

Only if youre ethnic, if youre white/black you can just date ethnic foids

Aye the place is a an expensive shitehole. The flat I'm in thats worth about 50k would be well over 800k if in London. Paying over the odds for absolutely everything plus the chance of been robbed or stabbed by a load of street monkeys. Fuck that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back