Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

London is the worst city for incels

S

SOMCEL

Banned
-
It’s pure hell. There are chads everywhere, not only white chads but chads of all races (yes, including curries). There are couples EVERYWHERE and they are not shy with the PDA. Dating culture is absolutely degenerate, the average London whore looses her virginity as an early teen and then racks up minimum 10+ men by the time they get married. Women here dress like sluts and rip their clothes off as soon as there is even a slight bit of sun. Interracial dating is also huge here; there are white chads/chadlites with ethnic women everywhere you go. It’s over for Londoncels.

SOMCEL said:
It’s pure hell. There are chads everywhere, not only white chads but chads of all races (yes, including curries). There are couples EVERYWHERE and they are not shy with the PDA. Dating culture is absolutely degenerate, the average London whore looses her virginity as an early teen and then racks up minimum 10+ men by the time they get married. Women here dress like sluts and rip their clothes off as soon as there is even a slight bit of sun. Interracial dating is also huge here; there are white chads/chadlites with ethnic women everywhere you go. It’s over for Londoncels.

This is true can confirm

Curries can never be human. They will always be subhuman. In fact they are even less desirable than actual roaches.

Freakofnature said:
Curries can never be human. They will always be subhuman. In fact they are even less desirable than actual roaches.

Cope

that is one of the advantage of living in a small city, not witnessing this shit

better yet also being NEET mostly and not going outside

Freakofnature said:
Cope. Subhuman curries who claim all curries are incel just can’t accept that they are the lowest of the low.

People in London are quite ugly if you go the ethnic areas

uk is worst country for us ukcels.

if you think you are ugly, go to whitechapel/mile end/bethnal green in London. subhuman bangladeshi curricels everywhere

SOMCEL said:
Cope. Subhuman curries who claim all curries are incel just can’t accept that they are the lowest of the low.

Cope. The only currycels that can slay are the ones that look NOTHING like their own subhuman race. 
indian_guy_card-rb162959215304b0294f4b5c78c642807_xvuak_8byvr_324.jpg

NeverSubmit said:
People in London are quite ugly if you go the ethnic areas
Cope. There are many ethnic slayers, especially black and arab slayers.

7339er said:
if you think you are ugly, go to whitechapel/mile end/bethnal green in London. subhuman bangladeshi curricels everywhere
I would never step foot there.

Worst City would be los angelos

Lol when I went to London in the summer I height mogged nearly everyone. And I am only 5'11" 6' in shoes. Also I wish I still lived there, the underground is comfy as fuck.

SOMCEL said:

I would never step foot there.

where you from nigga? pm me, im a london fag

SOMCEL said:
I didn't say they don't exist but the looks level in the ethnic areas is not high a lot of short ugly, fat guys there

Yoyo said:
yeah I feel like LA is.

California is the source of western degeneracy.

Also white chicks in London are massive coal burners due to the whole "grime" thing so why not just go for those slags instead?

VST said:

Also white chicks in London are massive coal burners due to the whole "grime" thing so why not just go for those slags instead?

I think it's pretty okay. I mean there are too many chads but there's a lot of good food and steep cliffs and canyons I can consider throwing myself off of in case things get too bad and I decide to give up on life. So I'd say California isn't as bad as it seems for people like us. Or for me, at least.

I heard the average height in the UK is like 5'10, so its not that bad tbh.
Try the Netherlands where the avg height is 6'3 and get mogged 24/7.

VST said:

White chicks still go for white guys 90% of the time

Cynistic said:

source, i just googled its only 6ft

Cynistic said:

Im 5’11 in the Netherlands I get heightmogged everywhere I do believe that heightism isnt that bad here because I see short Slayers and nobody Seems to care that much its all about being nt and decent face here

Tellem--T said:

Just like average Height of usa is 5’9 If you walk in college its 6’3 like in the us is 6’

Freakofnature said:
Cope. The only currycels that can slay are the ones that look NOTHING like their own subhuman race. 
indian_guy_card-rb162959215304b0294f4b5c78c642807_xvuak_8byvr_324.jpg

whoa

CopingDrugscel said:
Cynistic said:
Im 5’11 in the Netherlands I get heightmogged everywhere I do believe that heightism isnt that bad here because I see short Slayers and nobody Seems to care that much its all about being nt and decent face here

Tellem--T said:
Just like average Height of usa is 5’9 If you walk in college its 6’3 like in the us is 6’

Nog een nederlandcel, we zijn nu met 6 ofzo voor zover ik weet.
Ik ben fkin 177cm en word 24/7 geheightmogged tis over for me.

rapper nines is subhuman

Cynistic said:
Nog een nederlandcel, we zijn nu met 6 ofzo voor zover ik weet.
Ik ben fkin 177cm en word 24/7 geheightmogged tis over for me.

Ik ben 1,80 draag hoge sneakers met lifts nogsteeds is iedereen langer dan mij maar lengte is niet waarom ik incel ben.

Het is voorbij

tenta said:
rapper nines is subhuman

He’s not subhuman. He also has status because he’s a street nigga.

I thought a wider population would make me feel better but London is suicide fuel for cels

Most white westren coutries are hell for incels

London is as bad as California. Both are chad/stacy headquarters.

Every place is shit for incels