Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Lonelicel Trait:

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Developing a talent, creation or hobby so that you'll be noticed, appreciated or become popular.

Along with this trait, you'd fantasize about how people would finally want to be with you and how everyone sees you as special and skillful.

Personally it never worked, I tried art, music, programming, chess and other hobbies to perhaps be noticed. The BEST response I've ever received was someone "wow cool" before going back to what they were doing. It is absolutely ragefuel that everyone can exist and get friends while not even working your heart out for it works jfl. The closest I've ever got to success was only online so I don't count it ngl, I spent months on a small game to finally be noticed and it worked tbh, except everyone went back to the usual hierarchy as soon as the day was over. I am so foolish as to thinking that people actually give a shit about what you do tbh.

Damn that really sucks tbh. Putting all that effort in but still bearing no fruit. It really makes you pissed.

Can relate tbh i tried to become good in some things but i'm just talentless

i tried this with yugioh didn't work

Yeah man.

I did that too.

I cant be good in anything

Developing a talent, creation or hobby so that you'll be noticed, appreciated or become popular.

Along with this trait, you'd fantasize about how people would finally want to be with you and how everyone sees you as special and skillful.
Every time I do this I realize no one gives a fuck what I do and just give up. I wouldn't have done anything at all in life if it wasn't for this tbh.

an incel can make freinds if there is more population in that area

an incel can make freinds if there is more population in that area
I live in a megapolis and it's absolutely brutal. People don't even make eye contact in public and you can't go to a venue to meet new people because everyone just brings their own group of friends and doesn't mingle.

Personally it never worked
yeah this has happened to me so many times

I live in a megapolis and it's absolutely brutal. People don't even make eye contact in public and you can't go to a venue to meet new people because everyone just brings their own group of friends and doesn't mingle.
I only have a couple freinds, i knew them for a long time so maybe 5? You can meet people at like martial art schools, if thats your intrest, i think if you go to a wing chun or traditional one there are lots incels or low value men, eventually people will talk to you and if u go there a lot you'll be bound to make a freind and have some social contact
u can make freinds if there is a traditional martial art place like wing chun lots of ricels and incels there, and you have some positive social contact worth a try

I only have a couple freinds, i knew them for a long time so maybe 5? You can meet people at like martial art schools, if thats your intrest, i think if you go to a wing chun or traditional one there are lots incels or low value men, eventually people will talk to you and if u go there a lot you'll be bound to make a freind and have some social contact
I wish I could do any of these sports things but I am honest to got physically disabled. This is my wrist:
Wrist top

I am actually weaker than a woman due to my frame. I always wanted to do martial arts too but it's just too brutal for me to even attempt. One of two things will happen: either I get injured severely, or people will be afraid to even touch me because they will be afraid to hurt me.

So pretty much the only place where people can sort of make friends (fitness clubs/sports) is off limits for me.

At least you're good at something. I've failed at anything and everything I've ever tried. I'm not just subhuman in looks, I have 0 skills - marketable or not. If I finally rope, I'll probably fail at that too and end up a vegetable stuck in my head and unable to end it all.
Truecel trait tbh. I have zero fucking talents and perhaps zero fucking well paying jobs i could fit in
I cant be good in anything

I wish I could do any of these sports things but I am honest to got physically disabled. This is my wrist:
View attachment 247979
I am actually weaker than a woman due to my frame. I always wanted to do martial arts too but it's just too brutal for me to even attempt. One of two things will happen: either I get injured severely, or people will be afraid to even touch me because they will be afraid to hurt me.

So pretty much the only place where people can sort of make friends (fitness clubs/sports) is off limits for me.
I have similar wrist tbh , wing chun doesnt have any sort of hard sparring, i think there are other traditional martial arts u can try

he doesnt have the greatest frame but he's one of the best fighters, im sure you can try non hard martial arts and build up your strength, my wrist are also small, are you really skinny or something

I have similar wrist tbh , wing chun doesnt have any sort of hard sparring, i think there are other traditional martial arts u can try
View attachment 247983View attachment 247984
he doesnt have the greatest frame but he's one of the best fighters, im sure you can try non hard martial arts and build up your strength, my wrist are also small, are you really skinny or something
I am actually not that skinny. I'm skinnyfat but my forearms are very tiny, like atrophied or something. It looks absolutely fucked up. I have a small frame in general but I think my arms are disproportionate to the rest of my body.

I am actually not that skinny. I'm skinnyfat but my forearms are very tiny, like atrophied or something. It looks absolutely fucked up. I have a small frame in general but I think my arms are disproportionate to the rest of my body.
so you cannot even lift weights? maybe a light one? I couldnt even do a push up but after 6 months i could do like 5 (bad curry genetics)

so you cannot even lift weights? maybe a light one? I couldnt even do a push up but after 6 months i could do like 5 (bad curry genetics)
I can't do a pull up and never could do one in my life. I can do push ups but I don't know if my form is acceptable or not. I can lift weights but I never seem to gain any strength. If I try to do wrist curls though my wrists pop like crazy. I used to exercise but it didn't really help at all my forearms were still stick thin. My genetics are just fucked tbh I must have some kind of syndrome.

I can't do a pull up and never could do one in my life. I can do push ups but I don't know if my form is acceptable or not. I can lift weights but I never seem to gain any strength. If I try to do wrist curls though my wrists pop like crazy. I used to exercise but it didn't really help at all my forearms were still stick thin. My genetics are just fucked tbh I must have some kind of syndrome.
nah ur just normal, i cant even do a pull up only one after 2 years just go to a martial art class, try kyokushin or wing chun or something, nothing to lose tbh, i have small frames but punching power comes from the hip rotation not the arm anyway

People always ask for my help because I'm good at everything :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

At least you're good at something. I've failed at anything and everything I've ever tried. I'm not just subhuman in looks, I have 0 skills - marketable or not. If I finally rope, I'll probably fail at that too and end up a vegetable stuck in my head and unable to end it all.
I've downloaded an app that has many knots you can learn but no fucking classical hangman's knot JFL

nah ur just normal, i cant even do a pull up only one after 2 years just go to a martial art class, try kyokushin or wing chun or something, nothing to lose tbh, i have small frames but punching power comes from the hip rotation not the arm anyway
Too high inhib tbh.

Can relate. I tried web development and I'm still good at it but no one gives a fuck. Meanwhile if Chad even writes a single line of code, holes are lik "O MY GOD!! He's so cute and smart"

FUCK THIS WORLD. FUCK HOLES. FUCK IT. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: