Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Loneliness can break the strongest men

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I won’t get into all the details of my life but suffice to say it was brutal growing up. Bullied, no friends, mentally ill Indian parents, and more. I dealt with it all. I never complained and I kept going because I had a hope that one day I would be able to have a normal life with a wife and kids.

But I came to realize that women do not want me. I realized I will never be able to find a wife that loves me. All the girls I ever like are unattainable. And that’s what broke me. It hit me that the pain I endured was for nothing. So I slipped into depression and now I can’t even get off the bed in the morning.

I’ve seen this pattern a lot on here. Guys who are very tough, who went through more than the average person could handle without saying one word. But they were lonely and it drove them insane. 

Then people on the outside look at us and see us complaining about not getting the one thing in life that we ask for, and call us manchildren and whiney victims without knowing the whole story. It’s enraging tbh.

Yep, a lot of men that don't know that their destined to walk a path of loneliness.

At the same we're all out to compete with each other sadly, life is a rat race, and generally having looks would alleviates you to the top, the only thing most Incels could do is get rich, but however getting rich is hard, and there's only a very few chances (usually luck is involved)...

NegroKing said:
I won’t get into all the details of my life but suffice to say it was brutal growing up. Bullied, no friends, mentally ill Indian parents, and more. I dealt with it all. I never complained and I kept going because I had a hope that one day I would be able to have a normal life with a wife and kids.

But I came to realize that women do not want me. I realized I will never be able to find a wife that loves me. All the girls I ever like are unattainable. And that’s what broke me. It hit me that the pain I endured was for nothing. So I slipped into depression and now I can’t even get off the bed in the morning.

I’ve seen this pattern a lot on here. Guys who are very tough, who went through more than the average person could handle without saying one word. But they were lonely and it drove them insane. 

Then people on the outside look at us and see us complaining about not getting the one thing in life that we ask for, and call us manchildren and whiney victims without knowing the whole story. It’s enraging tbh.

Bullshit, you're vocel dude. I recall you saying that you wouldn't fuck one chick because she was a landwhale.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Yep, a lot of men that don't know that their destined to walk a path of loneliness.

At the same we're all out to compete with each other sadly, life is a rat race, and generally having looks would alleviates you to the top, the only thing most Incels could do is get rich, but however getting rich is hard, and there's only a very few chances (usually luck is involved)...

Being rich only opens the opportunity to fuck hot prostitutes tho, if you want love that's reserved only for gigachads so rip.

I reached catatonic state, it lasted almost 3 days-no food-no water-no movements-no thoughts-just breath

I feel you brag, I normally try to take life in stride but the isolation is killing me. We are both in the same position you and I, society has broken us but we are not yet shattered.

jagged0 said:
Bullshit, you're vocel dude. I recall you saying that you wouldn't fuck one chick because she was a landwhale.

First of all, when?

jagged0 said:

imho if its a landwhale and u cant even get a boner how are you going to fuck, not volcel.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
imho if its a landwhale and u cant even get a boner how are you going to fuck, not volcel.

yes this volcel thing is ridiculous

I know what you mean. I have suffered SO much more than the average person. So deeply they would drown. So tragically they would cry if they knew. I've had a panic and anxiety disorder since my childhood, and probably other stuff but I've lived a life of internal torture for years now. I bet a GF would have been able to save me but too bad. I wonder what I did in my past life that made this one so bad. TBH its not the worst though physically I am healthy and stable. But if normies have been where I have been mentally they would have jumped off a bridge. In fact I pride myself of my mental fortitude and pain tolerance. It's Ok brocel we will suffer together....

BlaKdaGGeRz said:

Exactly they don’t understand that one cannot lower his standards indefinitely. If it’s a chubby girl with a still ok physique and cute face, I’d jump on it but fucking landwhales don’t even resemble humans.

NegroKing said:
Exactly they don’t understand that one cannot lower his standards indefinitely. If it’s a chubby girl with a still ok physique and cute face, I’d jump on it but fucking landwhales don’t even resemble humans.

for me it's the face that matters most

I actually prefer chubby

It is over yet mate, we will slay the thots bro

It is not over yet mate, we will slay the thots bro

Ylgy people get bad things and good looking people get good ones. Hardships are normal for ugly men and they do not have any substantial meaning. They just happen. Shit happesn if you are not normal looking. As an incel you are always vulnerable. Lack of sex makes you insecure about your appearance. How tough can a man who is not comfortable in his skin be?

BlaKdaGGeRz said:

Agree, this volcel thing has gotten completely out of hand here. 
By definition, the average man is good enough for the average woman. Having reasonable standards is perfectly legit, being angry at a system that only gives you the choice between social isolation and having no standards at so ever is legitimate, too.

story of my life in the main post basically

ive been through more shit in life than any average person can ever imagine in their lifetime

and the cruelest thing of all, is that it's only gona get worse from here.

life doesnt forgive or forget