Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Loneliness physically kills me

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Each passing day i feel worse and worse. Constant pains all over the body, high pressure, bad sleep. I wonder if i can live to 30 (not that i want to)

Each passing day i feel worse and worse. Constant pains all over the body, high pressure, bad sleep. I wonder if i can live to 30 (not that i want to)
D6c2d7a164237606192dac0dedee9d18

We are all rotting from the inside

Loneliness rots the body and the brain

I also feel like I'm slowly dying from loneliness too btw.

Loneliness is terrible for the human body and so is sitting at one's desk doing nothing.

It's over.

Explains why i get dumber and dumber

And yet my retarded mom says: teehee you should be happy by yourself

Classic mom advice lol'd.

Lets go to Japari Park

I don't mind the solitude.

I don't mind the solitude.

Yes.
Imagine killing yourself over your nation's quarantine due to the fact that you've been alone for 2 months :lul:
2 months of isolation has literally pushed people over the edge, just think about that.

It’s taking a huge toll on me

No one want the loneliness pill

It will only get worse :cryfeels:

Yes.
Imagine killing yourself over your nation's quarantine due to the fact that you've been alone for 2 months :lul:
2 months of isolation has literally pushed people over the edge, just think about that.
pathetic is all i can say

JUST WORK ON PERSONALITY ZIKSDWELL

gets worse with age. for me i still have the want to fuck feeling which was how i felt when younger but now its also a lonely feeling. it just keeps getting worse

gets worse with age. for me i still have the want to fuck feeling which was how i felt when younger but now its also a lonely feeling. it just keeps getting worse
I don't want to be an oldcel