Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lonely people shower MORE while 80% of women don't shower daily and 1 in 8 don't brush their teeth before bed

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
The whole shower meme is pure projection. Let's put this whole myth to rest.

The Substitutability of Physical and Social Warmth in Daily Life​

"higher scores on a measure of chronic loneliness (social coldness) were associated with an increased tendency to take warm baths or showers."

Meanwhile foids:

"Four out of five women don't shower every day, with some admitting they go three days without washing"

"Researchers also found that almost two thirds of women can’t be bothered to remove make-up before they go to bed, and one in eight own up to not brushing their teeth before they sleep."

:feelsseriously: the people who can't even be bothered to shower and brush their teeth and who never have to experience loneliness are the ones calling us dirty

Study on lonely people

News article on the survey

Original survey post by flint plus flint, they surveyed 2021 british women

Last edited:
I'm washing even two times a day sometimes...

all foids reek of shit and chad's cum, they think covering themselves with cheap perfumes covers the smell
they don't even wash themselves, have you seen this "dry shampoo" shit? I put so much effort into my hair and no one will ever compliment it meanwhile they just spray aluminum into it instead of cleaning themselves and they're considered goddesses

I only shower when i leave the house basically
also i never brush my teeth
yes, i am missing a front tooth, why do you ask

Damn. Normies anti-incel arguments proven yet again to be nonsense. Kinda ironic how it's them, and especially women, that have bad hygiene while we are the fresh and healthy ones lmao.

I've always loved showers and self care in general, I would have showered for hours everyday if it didnt make my skin so dry.

Damn. Normies anti-incel arguments proven yet again to be nonsense. Kinda ironic how it's them, and especially women, that have bad hygiene while we are the fresh and healthy ones lmao.

I've always loved showers and self care in general, I would have showered for hours everyday if it didnt make my skin so dry.

yeah, self-pampering is lifefuel
I like using cosmetic facemasks, using nicely smelling cosmetics etc. it's one of the few things that give me joy in this world

I shower twice a day, brush twice a day and also have mint to ensure good breath :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:
I like using cosmetic facemasks, using nicely smelling cosmetics etc. it's one of the few things that give me joy in this world
Fag

too true, one of the few copes you have is a hot bath in low-light or even the dark if you're based enough

this is somewhat present even in normiedom, with the retarded showerbeer memes, or weird complex bath setups with salts and shit, those are stupid though, hot bath with low light level so you can relax is all you need

too true, one of the few copes you have is a hot bath in low-light or even the dark if you're based enough

this is somewhat present even in normiedom, with the retarded showerbeer memes, or weird complex bath setups with salts and shit, those are stupid though, hot bath with low light level so you can relax is all you need
I don't even understand people who skip showers/baths or see them as a chore.
But like the study says, we're probably just coping and compensating for the lack of affection and warmth with showers/baths

The feeling of being under hot water emulates warmth

Sheboons are the grossest smelling of all

The feeling of being under hot water emulates warmth
Yup.

"Recent research on embodied cognition has shown these feelings of social warmth or coldness can be induced by experiences of physical warmth or coldness, and vice versa."

the only thing foids brush their teeth with is chads cock and the only shower they get is from his piss or cum or both

disgusting :feelspuke:

uk foids btw aswell, the absolute state of the uk dating environment for my fellow Ukcels :feelsseriously:

yeah, when I got a haircut after that meme advice no one cares, when I had beautiful long hair, no one cared, but some foids in my college will dye their hair piss yellow and weird blue colours and instantly get complements for it.
Same with skin care. Imagine putting so much work for years trying to improve your skin while some foid paints her face and mogs you

Foids smell like rotten cheese, curdled milk and old honey combined.

Bump ngl

@soymonkcel doubt this will surprise you

Sheboons are the grossest smelling of all
It's because foids think perfume masks body odor. Sheboons naturally hate water so when they wear heavy makeup they smell like a weird combo of stawberries and cowshit.

To be fair, this is about UK women, an especially noxious and unpleasant breed of foid.

all foids reek of shit and chad's cum
they wear it like a badge on honour. To foids the guys you fuck = your worth as a person since the only thing foids are good at is being pretty and being pretty is a reflection the type of people attracted to you. foids are so useless so the only thing they can derive fulfilment/worth from is Chad's baby making juice

Sometimes i go days without showering. I just dont see the point. I cant wash away the ugliness from my skin

That's why the insult has always been little dick and not stinky dick because unlike us our genitals don't have fishy aftertaste from unwashed chad jizz.

Checkmate IT cucks

Every insulting comment or "advice" in how to look/act is out of projection and selfishness I've found. Meanwhile, everyone else just lives and things naturally happen.

I shower a lot because I'm just flat out bored and hate my existence. I'm sure there's others that do the same thing

Also, do you think they wash properly when they take showers together with their boyfriends/husbands? Showers are made for one person to clean themselves at a time. Two people in the shower are not taking proper care of their personal hygiene.

I enjoy taking a warm shower and I have a thing about keeping clean and shaven so it always makes me laugh when people say we are neckbeards.

Nigga wtf i shower twice a day

It's because foids think perfume masks body odor.
They accuse guys of this all the time "axe spray isn't a substitute for showering!"
It might just be them projecting.
Also apparently a lot of foids don't regularly wash their hair because according to them it takes too long to do that everyday. So they go a few days to a week between washing their hair.
Sheboons naturally hate water so when they wear heavy makeup they smell like a weird combo of stawberries and cowshit.
The more you know...
That's why the insult has always been little dick and not stinky dick because unlike us our genitals don't have fishy aftertaste from unwashed chad jizz.
"Dry dick" is also another insult they use.
Imo "stinky dick" would imply you are getting your dick wet in pussy so they don't use that as an insult.

i shower 2-3x since im a gymcel

"Four out of five women don't shower every day, with some admitting they go three days without washing"

"Researchers also found that almost two thirds of women can’t be bothered to remove make-up before they go to bed, and one in eight own up to not brushing their teeth before they sleep."
I feel dirty if I don't shower in the morning. No wonder so many foids look greasy at work/school. I assumed they just didn't shower in the mornings or didn't wash their hair every time they showered.

:feelsahh: Wtf jfl. 90% of foids have zero acne and they don't even wash their face before bed, even leaving on make-up. Gross.
all foids reek of shit and chad's cum, they think covering themselves with cheap perfumes covers the smell
Changed how I think of perfumed foids.

The whole shower meme is pure projection. Let's put this whole myth to rest.

The Substitutability of Physical and Social Warmth in Daily Life​

"higher scores on a measure of chronic loneliness (social coldness) were associated with an increased tendency to take warm baths or showers."

Meanwhile foids:

:feelsseriously: the people who can't even be bothered to shower and brush their teeth and who never have to experience loneliness are the ones calling us dirty

Study on lonely people

News article on the survey

Original survey post by flint plus flint, they surveyed 2021 british women

Not surprising - normies always stereotype those they hate with the actions normies themselves engage in. Typical hypocrites.

I enjoy taking a warm shower and I have a thing about keeping clean and shaven so it always makes me laugh when people say we are neckbeards.
Cope but same. I would rather be clean and miserable then dirty and miserable.

:feelsahh: Wtf jfl. 90% of foids have zero acne and they don't even wash their face before bed, even leaving on make-up. Gross.
You don't actually know that, you have to consider that they paint their face

Yeah no joke i usually take atleast 2 baths a day

Loving your sig, based as fuck.....! i was thinking today how Moderna the company that supposedly made the experimental
"warp-sped"vaccine, name is MOD RNA, Modify RNA...... Modify your DNA......

I shower once a week

Pretty intriguing way to cope... I relate to this. Had no idea tbh :feelsmega:
Bump ngl

@soymonkcel doubt this will surprise you
The previous quote actually caught me off-guard, but women sayin' crap about our hygiene via projection because they don't do it as often? Doesn't surprise me.

Good thread. The more scientifically based arguments we have against the bullshit IT/people in general say, the better.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back