Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story (Long) I can't even look at foids

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
In middle school I hated going to lunch, seeing normies sitting with their friends having conversations made me feel like shit. I sat at the "weird kids table" (yes i've actually heard foids call it that) and even there no one would talk to me, there would always be an empty seat on each side of me.
The day after my birthday, (can't remeber which one) i was wearing the nice clothes i recieved, a thin dark denim jacket and black combat boots, because of this I thought I looked pretty good which was a bad thing because I didn't and it had nothing to do with what I was wearing.
I was walking to my seat while looking at a foid she was not at ths weird kids table. When she saw me I looked away.
When they called our section to get our lunch I smiled at the foid as I was walking by. When our section sat back down one of her tall chad friends or boyfriend said to me "hey creepy kid" and looked a him while he was talking to me I didn't really understand most of what he was saying but i did hear him say to stop looking at her and he did like the move jesture with his and I guess telling me to turn back around in my seat so I'm no longer looking at them (was only turned around then because chad was talking to me) when I turned back around felt bad because I creeped her out I shouldn't have been so creepy about it and other bluepill bullshit.
No I realize that if it were some chad she wouldn't have felt that way and he probably could have initiated conversation. But being a sub 6 male, that's creepy.
Sorry this one was so long i wanted to put more times foid got mad for just a look but it was already very long. it's less brutal than some of my other experiences with foids but I felt this one was important to share.

aren't you 15?

How old are you greycel? And whats your ethnicity/height?

I used to sit at the retard table because I had nowhere else to sit. I HATED going in the lunch line and just hearing all the chatter in the room. :cryfeels:

Why did you think it was necessary for you to post here if you still have hopes of ascension?
I don't think I am going to ascend I just lift as cope and I think if you do have to looksmax it's over, normies don't have to do that shit.

I don't think I am going to ascend I just lift as cope and I think if you do have to looksmax it's over, normies don't have to fo that shit.

Wtf are you talking about? Normies are pretty much incels if they dont develop social skills or betabux.

Dude this seems like your failures are blackpill unrelated. You should looksmaxx and NTmaxx. Atleast make a tinder and tell us how many swipes you get?

Fucking brutal, that sounds humiliating. And it's pretty obvious from this story that you're ugly as fuck, nothing like that would happen to a normal person, itz very dehumanizing. Also you've been gymming since 14, who the fuck does that lol, truly over.

I used to sit at the retard table because I had nowhere else to sit. I HATED going in the lunch line and just hearing all the chatter in the room. :cryfeels:

Social exclusion hurts. The tards at the tard table were utterly benign, impossible to extract coherent spontaneous conversation from. I may be ugly, not to mention likely on the spectrum, but I'm not devoid of wit.

Lunch sat in silence, in a room full of lively chatting people. Bathing in social stigma.

'High School years are the best of your life' lol

I had something similar happen last Tuesday. Went to a diner with some friends. Saw a foid across me (not sure if she was jb, I genuinely cannot tell anymore). I tried to steal glances for wb later, but she caught me so I played it off and looked away. Then I did it a few more times. She then had her foid friend sitting across her, sit next to her to try catch me in the act or something, but I realized what was going on and didn't look her way once after that. As soon as were leaving, I looked back and saw her friend move back to the seat across her and they started laughing. I felt so dehumanized. I was trying to be subtle and steal glances, not full on oogle her, but the foid didn't even want me looking at her at all. JFL. These are the things that make you realize just how subhuman you really are, and what other people think about you - suifuel.

At 15, don't be worried. There's time for things to get better. I'm 2X your age, so things are a little different, but for you don't give up just yet. Good luck, kid.

In middle school I hated going to lunch, seeing normies sitting with their friends having conversations made me feel like shit. I sat at the "weird kids table" (yes i've actually heard foids call it that) and even there no one would talk to me, there would always be an empty seat on each side of me.
The day after my birthday, (can't remeber which one) i was wearing the nice clothes i recieved, a thin dark denim jacket and black combat boots, because of this I thought I looked pretty good which was a bad thing because I didn't and it had nothing to do with what I was wearing.
I was walking to my seat while looking at a foid she was not at ths weird kids table. When she saw me I looked away.
When they called our section to get our lunch I smiled at the foid as I was walking by. When our section sat back down one of her tall chad friends or boyfriend said to me "hey creepy kid" and looked a him while he was talking to me I didn't really understand most of what he was saying but i did hear him say to stop looking at her and he did like the move jesture with his and I guess telling me to turn back around in my seat so I'm no longer looking at them (was only turned around then because chad was talking to me) when I turned back around felt bad because I creeped her out I shouldn't have been so creepy about it and other bluepill bullshit.
No I realize that if it were some chad she wouldn't have felt that way and he probably could have initiated conversation. But being a sub 6 male, that's creepy.
Sorry this one was so long i wanted to put more times foid got mad for just a look but it was already very long. it's less brutal than some of my other experiences with foids but I felt this one was important to share.
It’s over :cryfeels:

you're 15, probably the youngest memeber on here

You shouldn't be hardcore gymmaxxing when your 15, especially if you're 5''6. No need to stunt your growth any more
His growth is over already lost.

I sat at the "weird kids table" (yes i've actually heard foids call it that) and even there no one would talk to me, there would always be an empty seat on each side of me.
Bro not even gonna lie to you. I tried sitting at the weird kids table and even they rejected me and intentionally filled the remaining seat with backpacks or didn't make room for me. I stood and ate at the corner of the lunch room.

Also ur 15 so get into mewing and if you believe the bullshit about height go do some jump rope dont gymaxx with heavy shit like dead lifts

Yeah this is why I never seek eye contact when im outside.

@Therapywasaaste i'm gonna be 21 next month, and tbh youngcel, it only gets worse.
Looksmaxx while you can

It's over for me:feelsrope: