Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[long] People will turn on you the moment you admit to being incel

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
I used to post on this one forum ever since I was a kid, it was a small forum but I liked it that way since everyone pretty much knew each-other. I was well liked on there, started what eventually became the most active thread on there. (It had over a thousand pages)

After I transitioned to high school and the loneliness began to take it's toll, so did depression. There was a board for venting so I made some threads about my struggles, and like clockwork everyone (even a lot of so-called friends) turned on me. They gave me a bunch of cliche platitudes and then got incredibly pissed (I'm talking calling me names and generally acting like I'm the worst person on earth) when I refused to acknowledge it as the reinvention of the wheel. I just wanted to vent (in a venting board mind you) and maybe find someone who can relate, yet they all treated me like I absolutely deserved my suffering and WANTED to be depressed. Naturally, most of them are normies who have started dating in their early-mid teens, the type who desperately wants to believe they got their relationships through grueling years of self-improvement rather than a combination of looks and dumb luck.

Fast forward to today, I am still on that forum due to childhood memories and some good buddies from there that I still keep in touch with. In this one thread, these teenage girls around my age or younger were complaining about so many (ugly) guys hitting on them. I make one comment about how females have it easier in dating and that I wish I was female, when out of fucking nowhere this one dude absolutely attacks me for no justifiable reason. He knew I posted in incels, which didn't exactly help.

SZD5WpA.png

Just to clarify, I've never dated a 12 year old so I don't know what the fuck he's on. I had a brief online "relationship" (I was basically a beta cuck, but that's a different story not for today) with a 15 year old girl when I was 17, which doesn't make me a pedo. Also, "splode" is their censor so he basically called me an asshole or something.

Then right after, he has this nice thing to say about me:

8hKriEs.png

Keep in mind, I had absolutely no prior beef with this dude yet his posts are seething with hatred as if I went out and murdered his entire family or some shit. And WE'RE the bad guys here?

Of course, everyone (including some people I genuinely liked and respected) immediately hailed him some sort of legend for "giving me a wakeup call"  
Shortly afterwards, they proceed to insult me on Discord behind my back. Since then I have decided to leave the site completely, only keeping in touch with a few good friends on there using Steam. 

After this, who in their right mind can say that our hate isn't in any way justified? We're absolutely reviled by society, it's only fitting we lash out in return.

Stopped reading after "you always make it about yourself"

There are two rules for inceldom.

1st RULE: You do not talk about inceldom.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about inceldom.

towncel said:
Stopped reading after "you always make it about yourself"
Yeah, the ignorance is real.

"Stop making your depression about yourself! It should be about me and how my unsolicited advice made your life worth living you ungrateful pussy ass bitch!"

BlackPillDealer said:
There are two rules for inceldom.

1st RULE: You do not talk about inceldom.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about inceldom.
We're like an ugly Fight Club, lol.

Normies will never understand dude, same reason why they virgin shame. As if they knew what its like to be utterly repulsive to the opposite gender.

Virginp0wers said:
Normies will never understand dude, same reason why they virgin shame. As if they knew what its like to be utterly repulsive to the opposite gender.
Yeah, as they'll never know what it's like to be in our shoes. To them, dating comes naturally.

Also, funny how these are the same people who condemn slut shaming.

Minjaze said:
We're like an ugly Fight Club, lol.

The most ridiculous quote of Fight Club was when Brad Pitts looked at some poster with a male model on it and said: "Should a man really look like this?".

And then Cuckensberg went on repeating to himself the sacred mantra to dealing with bitter male virgins on the internet after going on inceltears to reassure himself that he's fighting the good fight out there, he then links to a suicide hotline somewhere to remind people he does in fact not hate them.
FIN

modus_coperandi said:
The most ridiculous quote of Fight Club was when Brad Pitts looked at some poster with a male model on it and said: "Should a man really look like this?".
I hate how almost every movie or show has a bluepilled agenda.

Juxtaposition6 said:
And then Cuckensberg went on repeating to himself the sacred mantra to dealing with bitter male virgins on the internet after going on inceltears to reassure himself that he's fighting the good fight out there, he then links to a suicide hotline somewhere to remind people he does in fact not hate them.
FIN
Lmao basically.

I find it hilarious how they pretend to care about us.

Normcunts like to delude themselves to a fallacy of a just world and the fallacy of where absolutely everything comes with hard work.

When you mention on that forum that you are incel and depressed that failed normcunt blames your attitude (just fucking LOL) and because you date girl two years younger, haha. 

People hate and despise incels, they see us as worst than terrorists and murderers, they will do anything to bring us down. They will stop at nothing to make fun of us and mock us over things we have no control over. If you mention to ANYONE you are an incel they will look at you as if you murdered their entire fucking family.

This feels like a Jerry Springer episode.

Dude read up on Just world fallacy,besiscly what happened to you here. 

World is just>you are incel>it means you deserve it>it means people can attack you and despise you>even morr bad things happen to you>the cycle continues untill you rope. 

NEVER TALK ABOUT BEING INCEL OR FA EVER ANYWHERE

At least if they know what an incel even means. Most people don't know about it. Only redditors and us for the most part.

Minamoto said:
If you mention to ANYONE you are an incel they will look at you as if you murdered their entire fucking family.

lmao

That's why if anyone ever asks me about my dating or sex life, which does on occasion happen, I just say that I'm gay. It's 681396816913683196891386319616983161x more socially acceptable to be gay than to be an incel, and they fuck off right after that. Problem solved.

I have one friend.....same major as me......computer science. He knows I'm incel, and he might even know my account because of my nickname. He's still a bluepill orbiter with the female that cut off my friendship with her, because she found it insulting a incel had the nerve to get with her lol. .It appears he agrees with what I say , but I feel that's just in his nature to appease people, he might secretly find me a menace

"Who the hell would wanna date you ???" Similar thing was said to ER.