Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Longest you've stayed awake

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

Title

• All nighter

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • 30hrs

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • 40hrs

Votes: 8 17.4%

Votes: 4 8.7%

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I want to fucking die
I need surgery on my face its immoral not to make it free
People commit suicide because of this
The majority of people who do it is because of this probably

it was more than 2 days but less than 3

Almost 3 days. Years ago, haven't done it since it was so grueling and damaging. Started hallucinating rather intensely and it's basically a near death sort of feeling no exaggeration.

tbh 20ish hours

Three times awake 26 hours. then i slept 12 hours to recover

2 days i think, 2 days is also how long i lasted without food on fast.

About 3 days on a speed binge.

I've never tried any challenges or anything, but 30 hours is actually pretty common for a person like me.

I'm pretty sure that it's just a NEET thing.

I've never tried any challenges or anything, but 30 hours is actually pretty common for a person like me.

I'm pretty sure that it's just a NEET thing.
Can I ask you a question?

30 hours. The longer i'm awake , the worst i feel , I would have roped if i had days without sleeping

I want to fucking die
I need surgery on my face its immoral not to make it free
People commit suicide because of this
The majority of people who do it is because of this probably

About 2 and a half days. It's when Mw2 dropped.

About 40 hours. Not fun. There was a week when i slelt only 2 hours every night and i felt even worse then.

Good I will finally proceed to ask you this question of mine once I receive confirmation that I can do so with the reply of a yes or no

You're autistic

About 2 1/2 days. I was a kid and was playing video games all day. I got into these energy drinks/energy shakes that my Aunt used to sell. My Mom had some for some reason and they tasted pretty good. Tasted like chocolate smoothies so my parents went to bed and I found them and kept chugging. Stayed up for 2 whole days straight. It was during the summer and my parents just naturally thought I was napping in between their work shifts (both my parents worked) then when my Mom asked where all the drinks had gone I told her that I had been drinking them and hadn't slept in 2 days. They were freaking the fuck out.

Didn't last 3 days but I was close. I crashed so hard. I remember playing megaman then my parents said they heard a loud noise and came to check up on me. I fucking passed the fuck out. My Dad picked me up and put me into bed. I had slept for 18 hours or so.

30 hrs. Fell asleep then got a fever when I woke up. Shit genetics. This is why I can't go military :cryfeels:

I was on security in a hot zone.

My replacement got his leg blown off by a iud according to my spotter. I had to piss in a trench to avoid moving from my nest. It stank.

Luckily i didn't have to shit because i ran out of food two days before.

I made the shot and stopped the convoy in the cañon. But i was almost seen getting away because i didn't crawl slow enough ovER the hill. Luckily they missed.

Mal temps, 'mi.

About 40 back in the army.

35ish buddy boyo

22572.jpg

Welcome to forum greycel :feelstrash:

Like 24 hours at most but I don't know really

Around 24 hours

43 hour diablo marathon

One time I did abunch of drugs and stayed up 30 or 40 hours straight. it was alright

im not sure ive even managed a full 24 hrs without sleeping:feelsmage:

Just two days.

I was on security in a hot zone.

My replacement got his leg blown off by a iud according to my spotter. I had to piss in a trench to avoid moving from my nest. It stank.

Luckily i didn't have to shit because i ran out of food two days before.

I made the shot and stopped the convoy in the cañon. But i was almost seen getting away because i didn't crawl slow enough ovER the hill. Luckily they missed.

Mal temps, 'mi.
what

It’s hard to look at OP’s avi. Does his neck break as he’s twisting downward?