Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Look at all the moralfags on this thread on looksmax

no idea how people can browse that shithole

I mentioned that there is a difference between hebephilia and pedophilia and they basically got angry, and they never addressed it properly. Fucking bluepilled morons

I mentioned that there is a difference between hebephilia and pedophilia and they basically got angry, and they never addressed it properly. Fucking bluepilled morons
They’re so brainwashed by the pedo hysteria they can’t discuss it. People are way too sensitive over that topic

which is worse: lookism or looksmaxx?

Face is more important than height and he's above average in height. Even with an average height he'll definitely slay.
He was a chad and received love letters

I have an account there

Good thing not all the users there are moralfagging cucks.

It looks like a mix of beta, chad, and incels

That site is so pathetic. It’s filled with failed normies trying their hardest to be like Lookism. It’s easy to tell when someone is trying to larp as an alpha online

that foid does not look 16 at all in the 2nd pic

Slightly off topic but I notice that the original thread links to a legacy media article.

Styxhenhammer666 promotes the "archive everything" idea : do not give easy clicks and thus ad revenue to lamestream media. Instead, archive the link first and link that. I think it's a good idea.

Exemple :

That site is so pathetic. It’s filled with failed normies trying their hardest to be like Lookism. It’s easy to tell when someone is trying to larp as an alpha online

Why would anyone want to larp as lookism? That site is pure trash.

I don't like that site because they want to solve everything with fucking surgery and meds :waitwhat:

Old, ugly men virtue signaling, claiming they support laws that penalize old men for wanting a 16 year-old JB. What's next? Powerball winners supporting the IRS?

Wtf, that low T poster saying he manipulated her. I want to know what lines this guy is using, :feelsEhh:

Wtf, that low T poster saying he manipulated her. I want to know what lines this guy is using, :feelsEhh:
They're basically saying that he's old and ugly, and therefore, the only way he could have fucked her was to "manipulate" her.

The entire userbase of looksmax = faggots

That site is full of cunts, braggarts & copers, it's all so tiresome.

'ey yo checkout my Minecraft server.

Wow that’s weird how I mistook that cuck for a legit foid either way they’re sky high in the blue pill they might as well be a bunch of normies tbh
They are teeming with normies and moralfags its disgusting.

That girl must be really happy fucking chad