Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Look at all the roasties in this thread

Remember, the incels in 4chan back in 2012, either got laid or just left

All the true robots moved to Wizchan. Not much traffic over there though, I guess because most of the people on /r9k/ were failed normies anyway.

Although it was going before then, it really started becoming normified around 2016 when Pepe was popularized.

all the real incels migrated

r9k has long been overrun by normies. They are aggressive af whenever an incel makes a complaining/ranting thread. That place is hell for incels.

4chan is a fucking normie site now. people in my fucking college talk about that shit.

It happened because women are shit and have to infiltrate and ruin all male dominated spaces.

4chan is a fucking normie site now. people in my fucking college talk about that shit.
I blame filthyfrank the youtuber. He was the first introduction to degenerate stuff and memes to many people cause ehe hit mainstream success. JFL at him trying to be an artist now, he's shit at it