Look at the girls in audience and the comment section drooling over this chad. They worship him as a god, as a deity.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
-
If they were all given a choice to share this chad with 10000 other girls or marry their looks match, they would all pick him.
Life as an attractive male is a buffet of pussy.

ian1-png.156511
ian2-png.156512
ian3-png.156513

Life as an ugly male is a uphill battle to get even the slightest of female attention. I just dont under stand why all the sub8 men won't just lash out and start murdering these shallow disgusting creatures in broad day light. Not like they can have any of these girls, might as well destroy what you can't have.

I litterly watched this video at work and i have no motivation to get any work done. Like wtf is the point I won't get a fraction of female attention he is getting why am i putting in so much work. jfl at life.

sub8 men need to wake up i am just waiting to Massacre these creatures we call foids in broad day light with my sub8 buddies.
Litterly no mercy for these cunts at all. When will sub8 men wake up.

It's not worth eating the left over bread crumbs on the table while chad gets to feast every single day of his life.
How does an average male does not see this as a problem. There is more inequality in dating than there is inequality between Nigeria and Norway.

Last edited:
D3X

D3X

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
not gonna click

Glokta

Glokta

Slavcel Inquisitor
-
It's better to live one day like a lion, than 100 years like a sheep. Chad experiences more in a single day than I ever will during my entire lifetime. Chad lives life to its full extend while I merely exist. No matter what I do, I'm just a unimportant NPC in Chad's story.

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

Life's a bitch and then you die
-
in the future Unemployed Chads will have a harem of foids who work to support him whilst also taking care of his every sexual needs

King_of_morons

King_of_morons

20 year old virgin. When life gets you low, go Cho
-
in the future Unemployed Chads will have a harem of foids who work to support him whilst also taking care of his every sexual needs
Sounds like the life, a life which I'll never have. :cryfeels:

R

rightfulcel

Captain
-
It's better to live one day like a lion, than 100 years like a sheep. Chad experiences more in a single day than I ever will during my entire lifetime. Chad lives life to its full extend while I merely exist. No matter what I do, I'm just a unimportant NPC in Chad's story.

Player

Player

Wizard | NEET | Belarus
-
Sounds very possible, ngl.

Big Yikes

Big Yikes

We live in a society...
-
If they were all given a choice to share this chad with 10000 other girls or marry their looks match, they would all pick him.
Life as an attractive male is a buffet of pussy.
This is why monogamy was a male invention to keep destructive female nature in check. Women have no interest in monogamy. They rather be a part of Chad's harem than procreating with their looks and status match.

SupremeG

SupremeG

Low T faggot Gymcel
-
If you can't join them, destroy them (In Minecraft).

Dregster666

Dregster666

Commander
-
High IQ post

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

I will wageslave 'till death
-
Even this guy got sloppy seconds. He married a fucking divorcee jfl.

S

ShyManlet

Officer
-
Eh, hes literally 8/10 statusmaxxed chad what do you expect..
I dont see the avrg female being worshipped either, except by loser cucks..
The avrg men who has self respect dont gaf about the average foid

Y

yeshuallah

-
There will be no "waking up" with sub8 males killing all females