Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Look at the most posts lists tbh.

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
Capture 2019 02 11 22 38 45

I don't know @fukmylyf really but I really hope insom and Ritalin don't end up getting perma'd. Please be law abidingcels. so high iq users.

High post users are in for a high risk.

Yeah they post a lot so there are a lot of chances to make a mistake.
Definitely. The same thing in every forum. Not to mention some old post may be rigged up and reported and gets user banned because of it (not sure about the moderation policy on this)

Definitely. The same thing in every forum. Not to mention some old post may be rigged up and reported and gets user banned because of it (not sure about the moderation policy on this)
I read knajjd say that digging up old posts doesn't get done because the rules were different.

High heart disease risk from LDAR and postmaxxing.

I hope when they come back they play it very safe tbh. You can never be too safe.

Ritalin is the worst poster on the site and fukmylyf is GL from what I hear.

Blasphemy, Ritalin is the funniest poster and keeps this place lighthearted. Without him, the shear amount of blackpill suicidefuel will undoubtedly take many incel lives.

Ritalin is the worst poster on the site
He just posts low iq garbage 95% of the time. I don't want him to be permanently banned, I just wish he'd stop spamming.

Blasphemy, Ritalin is the funniest poster and keeps this place lighthearted. Without him, the shear amount of blackpill suicidefuel will undoubtedly take many incel lives.
This bro. I'm glad someone else understands him. Ritalin is great for this reason.

he's one of the highest iq posters here. he knows and understands every aspect of the blackpill and no longer has to prove himself.

Look at all of those notifications

Free balkanloser