Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look at the top post on two X chromosomes you can’t make this shit up

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/j10kxg/dont_sleep_with_antichoice_men/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

“A man doesn’t agree with my political stance on murdering unborn children deprive him of my only value aka hole between legs”
FF87C220 952D 4DB6 AA36 94D6FDF516BC

The memes literally right themselves
They feel so insecure that they use their hole to leverage their greed literally nothing else to offer

Even though if it was anti choice chad she would let him

it's all larping and cope. women don't sleep with men based on political beliefs. If an anti-choice chad came up to that landwhale redditor you think she'd say no? of course not. it's all hot air and larping as strong queens

it's all larping and cope. women don't sleep with men based on political beliefs. If an anti-choice chad came up to that landwhale redditor you think she'd say no? of course not. it's all hot air and larping as strong queens
Muh strong morals
Their only moral compass is chad

They dont have a control over their pussy but want control over their body.

Chad could get out after doing 7 years for attempted arson on a planned parenthood building and the foid would still be dtf

Foids love abortion cause they want chad to cum inside without consequence

Foids keep pretending they have no choice of whether Chad creampies them and impregnates them. It's like having unprotected sex and having penis ejaculating inside their pussies has absolutely nothing to do with them getting pregnant.

Foids have life so much better than men. They can literally get sex whenever. What a fucking clown world.

if brain/thought process was the decider of them sleeping around, normies and subhumans would have a chance to ascend easily.

Foids are called foids for a reason.

Will somebody sleep with me if said Im a pro-choice? damn maybe thats why im an incel :feelskek:
They really wanna tear down the culture that bring them up to this point. Social norm of Monogamy, No premarital sex and no promiscuous sex have a reason and there's a reason why multiple countries around the world follows that rule for a long time and one of the reason for that is the inequality of sex/partners between men. Majority of women will most like get a partner. But some men will get many girls while most wont get any if sex becomes like free-market. Studies shows that inequality creates crime and a polygamous country tend to have more violent males.
Social norm enabling the inequality of sex? goodluck
Will the future men be contented with videogames,sexdolls,drugs and other future copes to escape the reality of modern life?
All Im sure is a reset will definitely happen just like in every other civilization.

Last edited:
Will the future men be contented with videogames,sexdolls,drugs and other future copes to escape the reality of modern life?
All Im sure is a reset will definitely happen just like in every other civilization.
Men in the near future won't be allowed to have even those copes if they are in western countries.
If a reset happens it will be through frustration being channeled into extremist politics and reinventing society as a cope for not getting pussy in the current system.

this.

It will never happen, but if it did and abortion/birth control got banned, I'd relish the suffering foids would go through.

What will happen is if that does indeed become normal, the next natural question is why even keep supporting women if they won't let you fuck them? What incentive do I have to care about foid issues if I don't even interact with them?

The abortion issue proves that foids are psychopathic, uncaring, unconscious biological robots that don't value living beings, and therefore should not have the same rights as humans do.

Will the future men be contented with videogames, sexdolls, drugs and other future copes to escape the reality of modern life?
If by sexdolls we're talking about AI androids that are better than a woman in most aspects, I'd be content for sure. It would look dystopian, but better than what we have now imo.

I am pro-abortion, not pro-choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back