Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Look at this hunter eyed slayer

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
C15E8FC2 60FD 4D98 9952 40BB6123E858

Take the carpill and shove it down your throat.

mogs my upper eyelid exposure

Mogs my worst trait

WATCH YOUR ASS FAG; VOLVO GANG ARRIVED

@pp183
Images   2020 05 08T004919189

He. its him.

exteriors aren't the only things that matter toxic aluminum, what matters is what's on the inside, your engine

Nigga fuck a gf, this is what I want
McLaren P1 GTR 6

I will never drive a car. It is over for me.

Get your shit together and get a license already

I tried it and I am bad. I did not even get better at driving simulation despite the fact I had 10 hours.

I tried it and I am bad. I did not even get better at driving simulation despite the fact I had 10 hours.
Simulation is trash and doesn’t represent reality. And I would advice to learn on automatic car, shift stick draws too much attention from driving itself

I can't even drive correctly even if my life depended on it.

Simulation is trash and doesn’t represent reality. And I would advice to learn on automatic car, shift stick draws too much attention from driving itself
Wtf, as a beginner that is true however you must get over that hurdle for it to become natural.

Drive stick or go home.

I can't even drive correctly even if my life depended on it.
driving gives lots of anxiety so i can see how incels would struggle with it.
i personally feel rly anxious when driving through the city because i get really confused and dont know what to do in certain scenarios. but drivign on some simple roads is easy anybody cam do it trust me

Wtf, as a beginner that is true however you must get over that hurdle for it to become natural.

Drive stick or go home.
I dont think its possible to do drivers exams on an automatic in germany anwyay

driving gives lots of anxiety so i can see how incels would struggle with it.
i personally feel rly anxious when driving through the city because i get really confused and dont know what to do in certain scenarios. but drivign on some simple roads is easy anybody cam do it trust me
Indeed, driving may not be hard for any of you but driving for me personally is hard as fuck.

yeah you should try automatic if you havent already

I will be still bad at it, I also already explained why that is.

Simulation is trash and doesn’t represent reality.

Indeed, it is easier.

I dont think its possible to do drivers exams on an automatic in germany anwyay

JFL @LastGerman over for you.

It is possible though.

Indeed, driving may not be hard for any of you but driving for me personally is hard as fuck.

Some people here really do not get it.

Some people here really do not get it.
Yeah, they don't fucking get how someone like me can have trouble understanding all the nonspoken rules of driving along with all of its nuances and bullshit.
One literally has to study a fucking book regarding all of its bullshit laws, not to mention that I have anxiety + ADD which impairs my driving ability on top of that.

Last edited:
Indeed slayer mogs tsurus