Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look at this noodlewhore not reacting. the Rice race kisses white ass so much its not even funny anymore

• Thread starter CHOose bettER boyos
  • Start date
that is racist as fuck and not funny at all, I would fuck up this old boomers

Based Germans

JFL that's great.

iu

Gosh i hate most boomers so fucking much.

Miracles of beer!

She probly went home and fucked those two white boomers in a 3 way.

"I don't date Asian boyz, teehee"

"They look like my brother, teehee"

Funny how that's always the excuse they use, a curry, arab, latino or black wouldn't look like her brother either but she wouldn't be caught dead dating one, they only want whites.

The girl looks pretty cute tbh, also I bet she got wet from that:feelsgah::feelsgah:

Otherwise she would've called for the police.

Tbh this isn't funny or even based; it's what cunt chads would do in school next to the quiet kids just to make people laugh. As much as it's likely that she's a noodlewhore, I don't like this kind of behaviour towards someone who didn't do anything to warrant it.
Ragefurl

Over for ricecels :cryfeels:

But muh ethnics are taking all the women in germany:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
JBW deniers BTFO again

They wouldn't fucking dare around a black lol.

Her lips : Das Lacizzz Plisss Dun Du.

Her mind: Oh White man with big dicku please Take me Home tonight and give me the time of my life

Tbh this isn't funny or even based; it's what cunt chads would do in school next to the quiet kids just to make people laugh. As much as it's likely that she's a noodlewhore, I don't like this kind of behaviour towards someone who didn't do anything to warrant it.
Ragefuel for me, and I'm not even asian.

Last edited:
legit worse than curry foids holy shit. I mean at least ricecels can be liked by other races due to kpop and shit. all holes hate my kind and want me gassed.