Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Look at this old man eating with a picture of his wife! How pathetic!

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Feels

Sad, not really pathetic.

His life mogs ours by a million trust me.

Love is no big deal bro!

look at that stupid fucking grin on her ugly face. i can envision it.

makes me wanna smash it with a studded bat in gta5.

It really is sad

He's old, his wife died.

He sure has a lot of nerve

Well, he's an old timer, so most probably his wife was a not a dick-riding-cum-slurping-dog-fucking whore.

look at that stupid fucking grin on her ugly face. i can envision it.

makes me wanna smash it with a studded bat in gta5.
what a cunt she is leave the man be ffs people and their goddamn shitphones

God fucking damn I'd kill that cunt a million times over :reeeeee:

whore-in-the-foregrounds me

It seems like he's trying to get sympathy from people with that photo so they can talk to him. He might be senile.

The pathetic thing is she probably virtue signalled on Twitter about it pretending that she's sad over it jfl

I would go sit down and talk to that old man, he's probably doesn't get a chance to talk to many people that often. I spent some time volunteering as a telemarketer for a charity. The majority of my calls were to elderly folk, a lot of them were very talkative despite them knowing that I was trying to get money out of them. Sometimes they would go off-topic and start talking about their personal lives (if a friend/spouse passed away), and I started to realize I might be the only person speaking to them on that day/week.

Lotta coping in those that quoted the user who went NAWALT to the dude's wife.

Look at how the foids giggle and mock him, low iq toilets as usual, lacking empathy and compassion

Well, around 2077 the current generation of men will have to eat a soy burger made out of factory processed bugs mixed with soy and stare at a hologram of their waifu from their favorite anime, video game or TV series.

He’s sad and lonely I can relate

At least he has memories of someone who was there for him, I’ll never have that:cryfeels: