Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Look at your dick in the mirror

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Oh fuck I always thought my dick was pretty average when I looked down on it while fapping but today I stood up after I was done and walked past the mirror. Holy shit, it looked so much smaller than I previously thought. Wtf I think i'm officially a dickcel.
Go do this now!

Enhance your penis.

Over. Sorry for lying to y'all about being an incel :y'all:

My dick looks small from any angle, but it’s not as small as my low IQ brain.

my cock looks huge in mirror because of my skinny body tbh

I'd rather not.
It's flaccid now. I'm going to measure it the next time it's hard.
Mind we learn from randy in south park. Measure from below, not above. It a lot worse than you think.

I have a 10cm (almost 4'' in freedom units) pencil dick with phimosis for an extra dose of subhumanity. I'm not sure if any woman would actually feel me entering her.

However when you look in the mirror with your penis you realize that you will never use it properly or can imagine you fulfilling the purpose and reason why you produce sperm and have a penis in the first place, that is, it's over

No matter how big your dick is, if you're tall with a 6" dick or below, it will definitely look small.

I’m probably a bit below average but who cares since face is the first thing, after passing for face then the next test is your dick.

I’m probably a bit below average but who cares since face is the first thing, after passing for face then the next test is your dick.
No its height > face > dick. If you are short and/or ugly face with a big dick, you will never use it.

Cant see dick through a piece of cloth (clothes)

Why would it matter if you're ugly anyway, not likely you'll ever use it

I have a 10cm (almost 4'' in freedom units) pencil dick with phimosis for an extra dose of subhumanity. I'm not sure if any woman would actually feel me entering her.
Fuck

You have the same dick as me lol, we are fucked btw do you get this bump thing on it

Gay as fuck for looking and touching your penis

Dickpill is the most brutal of them all, even if you get a girl drunk and trick her into having sex with you she will refuse if your dick is small, you cant even commit proper rape if you have a small dick

Its over

Shits gay nigguh

Anyway any other fordycespotcels? My donger has the skin texture of raw chicken (skin still on). Its caused by sebacious glands becoming blogged and filled up with hardened sebum deposits. Looks horrendous, and I've never seen a worse example online than my own.

It's ugly, small, etc. it's over for me

I'm 4 inches but have a chode dick (girthier than it is long)
and it looks really bad. Plus i have foreskin problems, so it makes my dick tip look EVEN SMALLER

My dick is pathetic and ugly. I could never pleasure a woman. Humiliation of my life.

My balls are bigger than my penis. Jfl.

If you cant get full, powerful and self rotating momentum from helicoptering, just give up on the spot.

No its height > face > dick. If you are short and/or ugly face with a big dick, you will never use it.

Cant see dick through a piece of cloth (clothes)
t. 8 incher

Then it can't be a rape :feelsohh:
(In minecraft)