Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Look at yourself in the mirror deeply, for ~1 minute

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I did it and it kinda creeped me out.

I then understood foids and why they don't like me. Shit, this is pretty disgusting. There's nothing to be liked about this.

I don't think I am THAT disgusting but I admit mostly disgusting.
I have been rated 2.5/10 in the past but I'd rate myself at 3

I would remove every reflective surface in my home if I could tbh
Pure suicidefuel and a daily reminder of why I'm alone

I can't look in a mirror or my phone's screen for 10 seconds without hating myself due to my grotesque subhumanity.

I've done that. It's really fucked, when you use the internet a lot you tend to get disconnected from your real appearance a bit. It's a good reality check.

I blacked out my mirror.

I can fully understand why women don't want an unmanly POS like me I don't blame them

I would remove every reflective surface in my home if I could tbh
Pure suicidefuel and a daily reminder of why I'm alone
I'd love to do this ngl, I've convinced my parents to take pictures of me off the walls, was ecstatic for a few weeks not having to see them

I always look better in the mirror. When I see photos in compensation ...

Looking at the reflections of myself makes me depressed and ruins my mood for the rest of the day, it is a good thing if you want suicide motivation ngl

I always look better in the mirror. When I see photos in compensation ...

Yeah, in the mirror I have the impression of looking human-grade material. But the photos highlight the truth of all of my facial flaws. It's suicidefuel in pixels, but nonetheless real and blackpilling.

Looked myself once in the mirror for about one hour while I was tripping on acid and I thought what a fucking animal is this

Haven't looked at myself for about a week tbh.

when i do this, i realise how a couple of subhuman traits can completely destroy a otherwise ok face

If you can look at yourself for more than 10 seconds you're a normie at the worst.

I wish i had jawline,fuck my life ngl

I dont look in the mirror since I just see failure.

I've done it, and I creep myself out.

Chad dont need to look at mirror because he is know he is chad