Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Look how Foids react when a Chad is manspreading

polar inertia

polar inertia

oldcel, mentalcel, wagecel
★★★★★
Was reading an article about Social Power Games that mentioned the Insta Account. Skimmed it and found this post

Just guess how this works out for this evil mysogynistic Manspreader.

Attachments

• chadspreading pic.png
    chadspreading pic.png
    268.2 KB · Views: 555
  • chadspreading comments1.png
    chadspreading comments1.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 517
  • chadspreading comments2.png
    chadspreading comments2.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 471
Foids and their double standards, not even once.

Nothing new, but this also means that you can do whatever you want. A foids opinion will always be formed by your looks/status/pereceived value. Also this means that all negative judgements coming from foids are basically not worthy to be considered if they don't damage you socially.

Chad can do no wrong

It's only wrong if an ugly guy does it. Chad has never, and can never do any wrong.

Society is doomed.

Just take rightsy from those creatures away already
And castration of chads good too, then they wil, stop chadspreading

He's sitting like a fucking idiot tbh

before penetrating your dungeon is better if u get rid of the giants spiders,sweetie.

"#PentrateMyDungeon"

It is sickening that these Roast Whores breathe the same air as me.

Chad can murder an entire nation and enforce horrible misogynist laws onto women and kill children with a chainsaw and roasties will still want his dick

this is why you dont give women right to vote

Why are us uglies just sitting back LDARing when we aee literally being discriminated against for not being lucky enough to be born good looking? HOW DO NON CHAD MEN COPE? If it werent for weed and my steady income from wageslaving i wouldve er'd or roped years ago and i guess most are coping the exact same way, made easier by bluepilled and redpilled copes.

If you say hi to a woman as a sub-6 male, you can be accused of sexual harassment. Meanwhile women can snap photos of guys in public and get no criticism.

Imagine what they would say if they saw one of us sat there reading warhammer 40k. Femoids having equal status in 2019 is just a big LOL.
"Tehee look at that creep I can't believe he's still playing games at his age xD...look how arrogant and entitled he is, sitting like he owns the damn bus...no wonder he's all alone what a loser xDxDxD"