Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Look how they talk about women, no wonder they can't get laid"

Kincels

Kincels

Future Leader
-
"Look at the way they speak about women, no wonder they can't get laid" or some other variation of this shit.

This is the dumbest statement ever and is the most used attack on incels across reddit, twitter etc.

Let me remind you guys something, we were all once BLUEPILLED, that means we were respectful to women. We DID write nice things about them and we DID treat them well as we were rejected numerous times.

But once we finally realised that no amount of respect, niceness and simping could compensate for a sub 5 face/short height in the eyes of shallow females, we realised that it was all futile, took the blackpill and became who we are today.

Understand? We no longer have any interest in trying to date which is why we now talk about females the way we want.

FIRST CAME REJECTION, THEN CAME THIS MINDSET. Not the other way around.

Last edited:
Look how they talk about capitalism! No wonder they are oppressed!

IT users being left leaning will never use this argument huh.

EXACTLY.

When will these simple people realize that these extremist ideologies don't just fall out of the sky?

When it comes to morally questionable things, normies will automatically assume that it's occurring for no reason and that they shouldn't look for it as there's no possible reasoning for behaving a certain way.

Humans are just stupid animals instinctually, and their social behavior exhibits this fact with perfect clarity. Who are we to mask our actions with the notion of human exceptionalism? We're no better than mindless apes flinging shit at each other.

UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE ATTACKING, STOP BEING A MINDLESS MORALFAG PUSHING YOUR SHIT ON THE INTERNET. THINK FOR YOURSELF.

If a girl give me a chance, I would be nice. No point being mean and disgusting to someone that legitimately give me a chance.
Until then, I'm not seeing a reason why to change the way I feel.

It's the same with me and mobile games. Right now I say they're shitty, uninteresting, money grabbing, boring pieces of shit.
If I somehow saw a mobile game that actually played well and could be played like an actual game with a controller and/or keyboard, I won't blindly say it's a shitty game.
Same concept.

Here's a strawman.
"Look at the way black people speak about white people, no wonder white people are still racist to them to this very day."
And before some idiot that's reading this topic want to talk, I'm not white so shut the fuck up.

Inceltears users are incels just as well and they can't get laid either.

when an incel offends qween he is a pathetic misogynist who will die alone

when chad offends qween he is actually a bad boy who is fooling around and being adventurous teehee

I hate this normalfag way of thinking, the don’t see the fucking ROOT CAUSE OF THIS ATTITUDE. OK, ONE MORE FUCKING TIME TO ANY CUCKTEARS OR BLUEPILLED FUCKERS BROWSING THIS THREAD. WE HAVE THIS ATTITUDE ONLY BECAUSE WE WERE TREATED LIKE SHIT OUR ENTIRE LIFE BECAUSE OUR UGLY LOOKS. Is it fucking too difficult to understand you fucking simps?

Just a simple counter.

How come sixnine talks like us but he has 2 kids already? Explain that

How come thugmaxxed rappers talk like us but they have millions of followers singing their songs.

One of of Jay-z's hits is "Ninety nine problems but a bitch ain't one" and he's married to foid's Kween Beyonce. Oh and he cheated on her too

Last edited:
They think we were always like this