Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Look how women talk to this man on Tinder

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
OMG IS HE EXPOSING WOMEN FOR BEING PIECES OF TRASH?

Um YIKES

INCEL! INCEL!

LITTLE DICK ENERGY!

NOT A REAL MAN!

TOXIC!

Last edited:
People think we exaggerate when we say they don't want sub8s to exist. If women could wish us all away they would without any remorse

People think we exaggerate when we say they don't want sub8s to exist. If women could wish us all away they would without any remorse
This right here. It's funny how people are talking about how he "destroyed her" with the "the dress is nice but you're not" line, lmao. Anyone blackpilled knows it's literally fucking impossible to offend a foid if you're sub8. You simply don't exist to them as anything more than an inconvenience, your opinion will never be worth shit.

This right here. It's funny how people are talking about how he "destroyed her" with the "the dress is nice but you're not" line, lmao. Anyone blackpilled knows it's literally fucking impossible to offend a foid if you're sub8. You simply don't exist to them as anything more than an inconvenience, your opinion will never be worth shit.
The only offense in her eyes is him existing.

Besides you can't btfo someone when your life is infinitely more difficult and you have no leverage over them.

It's like a poorfag living in a run down trailer and using mcdonalds wifi to tweet a "sick insult" at a millionaire

Last edited:
Brutal and based ending, though.

Good video but idk if he can get to say he is "average", the man is clearly a fatcel. No offence to him though, it wouldn't matter regardless if he was something else.

he has a really hot thin chick right now actually

foids are so fucking disgusting, impossible to not hate them

once a foid cussed me out for merely saying I wanted to meet her, disgusting bitch hope she dies painfully.

what else did he expect though going on tinder as a sub8 male.

He could at least get a match. I get literally nothing after thousands of swipes. JFL at being an average asian guy in the anglosphere....

Fake. That cel would never get any matches and she wouldn’t go through the effort to message him

And thTs if you get matches lmao

He could at least get a match. I get literally nothing after thousands of swipes. JFL at being an average asian guy in the anglosphere....
Sometimes foids swipe average guys just to fuck with them or ignore them

lol he took it like a champ and his end response was based

Its poke, he has status so he will ascend eventually

Literaly kill all foids (yes in real life) no joke tbqhdedsrs

Whether you feel this or not, but it's the dude who looks dead inside, I don't think his words really can affect that foid, I bet he's not worth anything in her world view.

Last edited:
Tbh

Anything short of a beating or an acid splash to the face isnt enough to remind them of their place.