Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Look what happens (AGAIN!) when youtube does not close the comment section about 'Single toilet roasties from Korea' BASED COMMENTS AGAIN-MUST WHATCH

Solo Disident

Solo Disident

Senior Mentalcel
★★★★★
Once again ME the soytube whatcher has founded it:

Another video portraying foids as victims were they let the comment secction open and men are roasting, I MEAN ROASTING the fucking toilets, and feminism, and gynocentrism, and so on.

Go to the video and whatch the comments. You are gonna like it warrantied. :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmwfNdUbd4c

As allways I don't know how much time they will take to close the comment section so hurry up if you wanna see based comments. I have not whatched the gynocentric video from the mainstream media, you dont have to neither.

PS: @waste matter Again dedicated to you as they are talking about stupid noddlewhore toilets form korea :feelsaww: Dont you love me boyo??

Last edited:
Another good find tbh.

I don't know why people isnt whatching!
everyone is busy sewermaxxing, there's a lot of dopamine from having something(postcount) actually improve in proportion to effort.

everyone is busy sewermaxxing, there's a lot of dopamine from having something(postcount) actually improve in proportion to effort.
So why are they sewermaxxing?? dont get it.

Not going to lie, some of those women were pretty cute and I would date them despite their age and body counts.
Of course I'd never be given a chance because I'm black.

"Korea remains a patriarchal society"
Oh that's total fucking bullshit, the Korean government has been confirmed to be controlled by a feminist conspiracy group.

Last edited:
Oh that's total fucking bullshit, the Korean government has been confirmed to be controlled by a feminist conspiracy group.
of course boyo. Asian woman treat men like shit.

But the atipical situation in this is to have the comment section open and men been able to express themselves. Have you seen the comments?? SO BASED
the fuck?
type error. Still, why is people sewermaxxing instead of whatching this true gem of a find? :feelsbadman:

Comments are based as fuck.

In Muslim-majority countries you don't even see women in public spaces. If Korea really were a patriarchal society you wouldn't see all these women out and about screeching about being victims.

Comments are based as fuck.
They are. So rare to find in soytube

In Muslim-majority countries you don't even see women in public spaces
In the rest of the world we should do the same. They behave like animals and they dont let me behave like an animal, then send them back to the fucking kitchen. Period.

Nice.
The truth will come out eventually they can't suppress it forever.

Nice.
The truth will come out eventually they can't suppress it forever.
I hope so boyo. I hope i goes biggger and bigger and bigger until they cannot contain it.

I'm summoning the ones who liked the first finding:
@Reprobus @JosefMengelecel @Greyjediincel @Heartless @AnotherInsertCel @LittleDarkAge @ShySaxon @your personality @Fat Link @UpsideDown @NoCopeNoHope @nystagmuscel @VincentVanCock @Neggr @Tenshi @TigerFestival @Snowman888

and of course @Selinity @MSCW and @Mainländer

Sorry if I missed anyone. What are your favourite comments?? Im gonna gather the ones that I like and make a list here like the other time ;)

Haha great find.

Haha great find.
Missed you in the summoning. Sorry.
Yeah great find. Hard to find in Feministube. I wonder how long untill comments like this pop up in mass everywere :feelshmm: :feelshmm: :feelshmm:

Not going to lie, some of those women were pretty cute and I would date them despite their age and body counts.
Of course I'd never be given a chance because I'm black.

jfl it blows my mind how foids have the audacity to blame every single problem on "muh patriarchal society", when in reality most of their problems are caused by feminism. Even the ones they cause to themselves they find a way to blame on men. They have no fucking shame.

мне плевать

Any woman that is alone and never married in middle age, that lives in a developed country, is alone by choice. No one wants to hear them bitch.

Any woman that is alone and never married in middle age, that lives in a developed country, is alone by choice. No one wants to hear them bitch.
Except other women who are alone and in middle age.

Now this is the kind of thing I come onto this site for, not for fucking racist shit and race wars every day

@Reprobus @JosefMengelecel @Greyjediincel @Heartless @AnotherInsertCel @LittleDarkAge @ShySaxon @your personality @Fat Link @UpsideDown @NoCopeNoHope @nystagmuscel @VincentVanCock @Neggr @Tenshi @TigerFestival @Snowman888

Sorry if I missed anyone. What are your favourite comments?? Im gonna gather the ones that I like and make a list here like the other time ;)

Late but who dares summon me?

so these women gave up love in pursuit of money for retirement, and failed to do the latter and now regret not dating for betabux lole

Once again ME the soytube whatcher has founded it:

Another video portraying foids as victims were they let the comment secction open and men are roasting, I MEAN ROASTING the fucking toilets, and feminism, and gynocentrism, and so on.

Go to the video and whatch the comments. You are gonna like it warrantied. :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmwfNdUbd4c

As allways I don't know how much time they will take to close the comment section so hurry up if you wanna see based comments. I have not whatched the gynocentric video from the mainstream media, you dont have to neither.

PS: @waste matter Again dedicated to you as they are talking about stupid noddlewhore toilets form korea :feelsaww: Dont you love me boyo??

Yeah brocel, I have seen this and this is what these korean gookwhores choose to be not forced.
Male loneliness are forced and never cared while foids choosing to be alone is cared and praised so much.
It just shows that women will never even try dating average to top tier ricemen( low tier ricecel like me don't exist to them).

Dozens of based comments in a row on the top. Unexpexted lifefuel, thanks for showing us that brother.

These women are actually happy. Like all women, they prefer to have chad/chang once month and stay single then to be with a sub 8 man everyday.

These comments aren’t blackpilled

“ buy stock in cat food and CVS”

Good work brothER

TBH I've gotten tired of all of these "women are suffering" and "this is our revenge" cope posts

Suffering is relative, the only reason women are "suffering" is because these minor issues are big issues relative to how amazing their lives are

So I don't get lifefuel from this shit anymore, its a cope and a waste of time

If a millionaire loses $1000 dollars that's no reason for me to chuckle because "I only lost $10"

The millionaire is still way better off than I am, he's just pissed for no reason in my book

The only thing that would bring me lifefuel is to show the female collective true suffering, not this "my ovaries are dried up" revenge coping bullshit, our dicks are dryer than their ovaries

“The cat population will benefit from this.” :feelskek:

TBH I've gotten tired of all of these "women are suffering" and "this is our revenge" cope posts

Suffering is relative, the only reason women are "suffering" is because these minor issues are big issues relative to how amazing their lives are

If a millionaire loses $1000 dollars that's no reason for me to chuckle because "I only lost $10"

The millionaire is still way better off than I am, he's just pissed for no reason in my book

The only thing that would bring me lifefuel is to show the female collective true suffering, not this "my ovaries are dried up" revenge coping bullshit, our dicks are dryer than their ovaries
Well said.

Dozens of based comments in a row on the top. Unexpexted lifefuel, thanks for showing us that brother.
Your welcome boyo :feelsokman:
Male loneliness are forced and never cared while foids choosing to be alone is cared and praised so much.
Nobody gives a fuck about male loneliness, even thought is killing men
Late but who dares summon me?
Its me the autistic mentalcel of your choice :feelsaww:
“ buy stock in cat food and CVS”
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
Your welcome boyo :feelsokman:

Nobody gives a fuck about male loneliness, even thought is killing men

Its me the autistic mentalcel of your choice :feelsaww:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Based, btw your signature is looking great

Now this is the kind of thing I come onto this site for, not for fucking racist shit and race wars every day
Thank you boyo.
SAME. I come here to see this kind of stuff, not 'oooh Im the only truecel here'
I tell you what Im a fucking MISOGINIST above all else and I want to talk to other misoginists.
Based, btw your signature is looking great
It is isnt it?? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
“The cat population will benefit from this.”
Brutal, my only little pieces of lifefuel during the week. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Lol, they could marry anytime if they chose so and help themselves out if their misery. They DON'T WANT TO DO IT. Because their pleasure receptors have all burned out long time ago when chad ditched them. Asian women are the most frigid, most hypergamous, most evil type of foid on earth. They literally are incapable of love, or even willpower to find a betacuck to provide for them. They hate men as such, totally apathetic at best. They DONT NEED A MAN. They need a rich betabux and won't settle for less, and even finding a stable betabux is impossible with their damaged brains. In their 30-40s all they care about is your money and resources. Even chad can't change this, I imagine. I will never stop asking myself "why do they have to be like that", seeing these noodlewhores.

Won't settle for anything less than chad or rich betabuxx

This. They don't suffer because they were denied something. They are suffering because they don't want to settle for an average guy. Rich chad or nothing. It's their choice and this is still in line with the feminist agenda. I don't think we somehow win if these roasties have chosen this life for themselves. They dont get the short end of the stick, they are not excluded from the soyciety, they dont struggle finding love etc etc. They aren't forced to LDAR on end because nobody wants them. It's them who dont want anybody in their life and as long as welfare money is there they're perfectly fine. Soyciety pays for their choice to stay single and leech off from the government. What is it if not feminism: soyciety fully supports their decision to become vegetable.

Last edited:
Well there you go boyos, my favourite selected comments. THEY ARE SO BASED XDXDXDXDX:

---------------------------------------------------------

That's like life of single men, why should women be treated differently if they're equal !

No husband so they want the government to be their husbands lmao.

Is there any documentary about unmarried single Korean men and their daily struggles? I bet that one would be even more dramatic. I bet they don't even ask or expect any support from society.

Women “The men will save us and pay.” Men “Not anymore, be strong independent and successful like you claim to be”

Men shouldn't have to pay taxes to support single women. It's their choice to live that way.

Why no one talk about single men's , even they are most unfairly treated in society and country

I came here for the comments and was not disappointed by my fellow MGTOW Brethren.

"i was passionate about pushing papers to a souless corporation so didn't have time for a loving relationship"

"Outside the welfare system, single women have to find their own means to secure their futures." Oh no, imagine that!

Basically, The modern independent woman wants the government to marry them - offer them all the security, welfare and benefits etc. They add $1500 to the economy and demand $100,000 worth of benefits from the government - Don't be surprised if the Govt. goes MGTOW too

Because of feminism, all women only want to marry top 10% men.

How are single women problems different than single mens problems? Why do women need special consideration and assistance from the government? Women want equality but they don't want to give up their special victim status.

Where's the social welfare for single men who decided on low earning careers?

Another favourite:
Women choosing to work and not marrying Narrator:
Korea is a patriarchal society
Hmmmmmmmm makes sense.

THE CAT SECTION:
(This section is so brutal :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:)

LMAO:
Invest in the cat food industry boys...

LMAO:
The cat population will benefit from this.

LMAO:
Nothing like Feminism creating more and more cat ladies....

Fucking LMAO:
"Lives of Unmarried Women in their 30’s and 40’s" - I thought I already got rid of those cat videos from my yt recommendations.

LAMOOOO:
....."as a cat owner, Kim...." about sums it up.

"As a cat-owner ....." I can't stop laughing LOL

"As a cat owner" . Yep, we all saw that coming.....

XXDD:
strong and independent right?? Well, there you go! have fun with your cats and cat food.

This is lifefuel boyos:
Cat ladies meet with other cat ladies to try to figure out how to not die cat ladies

JFL SECTION:

JFL:
They need to be drafted into the military… We need more crash test dummies!

LMAO:
Have a taste of Gender Equality!

XD:
The wall does the job well

LOL:
Strong independent women complaining about lack of government welfare. Lol!

LLLLLOOOOOOLLLL:
Y’all wanted equality. Equal rights and equal lefts.

BASED SECTION:

BASED:
Question : Why do you guys think the world needs to know what is going on with Unmarried Women in their 30’s and 40’s? Why should anyone care?

BASED:
The wall is undefeated

BASED:
"Hypergamy is just a myth made up by incels on the internet" "oh is it?, please explain those graphs"

BASED:
If your fine being alone ... stop complaining about and be alone. What about unmarried men ... not one mention about government support for them.

BASED:
Women GET to have a career. Men have no choice. Who has privelage again?

AND BY FAR MY FAVOURITE:

''laughs in toxic masculinity''

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL!!

THIS IS SO GOOD!!

Provably missed some good ones. But isn't this lifefuel boyos?? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

When I am dying alone I'm gonna feel so sorry for this cat ladies !! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Lol, they could marry anytime if they chose so and help themselves out if their misery. They DON'T WANT TO DO IT. Because their pleasure receptors have all burned out long time ago when chad ditched them. Asian women are the most frigid, most hypergamous, most evil type of foid on earth. They literally are incapable of love, or even willpower to find a betacuck to provide for them. They hate men as such, totally apathetic at best. They DONT NEED A MAN. They need a rich betabux and won't settle for less, and even finding a stable betabux is impossible with their damaged brains. In their 30-40s all they care about is your money and resources. Even chad can't change this, I imagine. I will never stop asking myself "why do they have to be like that", seeing these noodlewhores.
Everything you say is true, but the sad part is that everything is exactly the same where I live (Spain):
'women are the most frigid, most hypergamous, most evil type of foid on earth'
'They hate men as such, totally apathetic at best.'
'In their 30-40s all they care about is your money and resources. Even chad can't change this, I imagine. I will never stop asking myself "why do they have to be like that"'
That could be said about spaniard women anytime.
Won't settle for anything less than chad or rich betabuxx
This. They don't suffer because they were denied something. They are suffering because they don't want to settle for an average guy. Rich chad or nothing. It's their choice and this is still in line with the feminist agenda. I don't think we somehow win if these roasties have chosen this life for themselves. They dont get the short end of the stick, they are not excluded from the soyciety, they dont struggle finding love etc etc. They aren't forced to LDAR on end because nobody wants them. It's them who dont want anybody in their life and as long as welfare money is there they're perfectly fine. Soyciety pays for their choice to stay single and leech off from the government. What is it if not feminism: soyciety fully supports their decision to become vegetable.
based
Good work brothER
youre welcome boyo :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Great find if the internet wasn’t so censored all men would become blackpilled so much faster.

Idc tbh

Women are privileged, why are they complaining?

These women are actually happy. Like all women, they prefer to have chad/chang once month and stay single then to be with a sub 8 man everyday.

These comments aren’t blackpilled

Unlike them we didn't have the choice so best of luck them. Live without regret.

Show No mercy , They still wanting CHAD OR NOOTHING
Black pill is spreading on normies

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back