Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look what mental_out just gave me a warning for.

Wtf dude, I asked you if you were arab and you said no lol
There are more people than just Arabs in the Middle East. Sand people is just an umberella term for brown (typically, but not necessarily muslim) MENA people.

There are more people than just Arabs in the Middle East. Sand people is just an umberella term for brown (typically, but not necessarily muslim) MENA people.
Iranian?

It's funny how commies always claim that world history revolves around "class struggle" when you can clearly see that people always argue over race instead class and pick their sides in disucssions like this by their racial belonging also.

Happens a lot. We've lost a lot of good members over the years due to "race baiting." Some banned, some leave

Aren't you an arab? Why are you calling anyone shitskin?
You'd be surprised at how many Arabs hate themselves and think they're white. Specially the cucks living in the west

In my opinion that is more of a cherry pick than a racebait.

Delusional as fuck. You look closer to a part-black Yemeni than ”pale” Arab. You’re acting pathetic for no reason.

Literally shitskin cope
Again those are dark rooms. I am pale in most pics

It's funny how commies always claim that world history revolves around "class struggle" when you can clearly see that people always argue over race instead class and pick their sides in disucssions like this by their racial belonging also.
tbh tbh

He probably doesn't like you

He's a dog lover and I already hate that cunt for that tbh.