Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look what NEETAndTidy doing

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Just jfl he goes to the festival with his tranny gf(?)

Damn I wish i was there so that I could message with a fake name, make him pick me up and then make him and his tranny a little surprise :feelskek: :feelskek:

check it out lmao @Weeb25 @Blacktarpill @RegisterUserName @Insomniac @Eskimocel

JFL :feelskek::feelskek:, he hasn’t been online since he got doxxed but wont be surprised if he lurks here still

kek is he not ashamed to be seen in public with this ... thing?

Fitting profile pic tbh

Why does he still use his facebook if he knows we have access to it?

Last edited:
what festival?

are there pictures of the tranny?

Someone should kill them

just buttfuck a guy with long hair bro

Does he suck her dick?

The retard has a clownworld profile pic but is dating a tranny? What a fucking retard

dickhead called my thread defending traps gay the fkn irony. could've just kept his mouth shut

Just leave him to his tranny fantasies. He didnt really do anything to us except hiding that he is a faggot. Best leave the mentally unstable alone.

Just leave him to his tranny fantasies. He didnt really do anything to us except hiding that he is a faggot. Best leave the mentally unstable alone.
True if not for the fact that he called “traps gay” and is in actuality dating a troon, he is the ultimate neckbeard hypocrite fat ass sack of shit. I hope he chokes on his next bag of Cheetos.

In fact he's not even a volcel... he is in a intimate relationship (albeit with a disgusting tranny).

That makes him a fakecel.

Let it go, you all are letting this trannyhumper live rent free for too long

I blame the soy

I’m surprised this nigga didn’t catch more flak while he was an active user for admitting to having been a bully, or when he posted his disgusting hovel, or when he got matches on Tinder. Nope instead he was up there with all the other postmaxxers.

might be wrong but he looks tenfold happy than alot of us here.

im glad for him tbh.

at least he has someone besides him...

Didnt read lmao not a single word dont care no fucks given at all
tenor.gif

Did he get his tranny to suck your dick if you wrote that comment?

He deleted the post i think just jfl i cant find it now