Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Look, your cousin is very tall.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
My aunt visited recently and she came with my cousin. When my mother saw him I greet him with a big hug and looking at him he said: "Wow, it seems that you are taller than last time, in this step you will be the man of the family" This for me is another reminder that I will never be considered a real man and that even my mother, in her youth, would rather have sex with my cousin than even consider the existence of someone like me. Something similar always happens every time my aunt comes. Every time it happens, I want to hang up. I hope to get away from my family as soon as possible.

This happens when some friend comes here, my mom's always coment his height : /

would fuck all of my cousins tbqhngl
too bad theyre all hassidic, married and would never touch a disgusting person such as myself

Brutal cousinpill just live a life of constant mogging by relatives theory

my cousin is taller than me, younger than me, and has a philipino gf..

My cousins mogs me

I mog my cousins tbh

They don't live in the West though

I'm the oldest cousin, but I know all my male cousins will be mogging me in the next 3-4 years. Even my little brother who is 13 years old is nearly my height, family meetings will be suifuel.