Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel looked in the mirror today

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
I was watching Overlord II about 40 minutes ago and felt cold, so I decided to grab a hoodie from my wardrobe, when I did I accidently looked at the mirror thats on the inside of one of the doors and what I saw truly horrified me (For some context I'm a 5'5 hairlet fatcel with cystic acne all over my face and some regular and a few pseudo-cysts scattered throughout my back, chest and thighs). I truly had forgotten how subhuman I truly look, I dont have contact with anyone outside my family and some online friends from different states that don't see my face whenever we talk so I dont have anyone to tell me I look like as if a goblin and an orc from the tolkien universe had a child. The only mirror in my room is that one so I dont really check myself that often (for obvious reasons) either but fuck, I had forgotten how fucking disgusting I look. There is not a single part of my face that is not covered with acne, plus my chin/jaw, eye area and hairline also looked abslotely terrible and now I'm just contemplating that even if I paid a cheap sidewalk hooker 4x what she charges she still wouldn't have sex with me. I'd be lucky if someone considered me 4/10.

I also have acne, i look like an abo passing pajeet :lul:

looking in the mirror almost makes me want to take up rope collecting

I was watching Overlord II about 40 minutes ago and felt cold, so I decided to grab a hoodie from my wardrobe, when I did I accidently looked at the mirror thats on the inside of one of the doors and what I saw truly horrified me (For some context I'm a 5'5 hairlet fatcel with cystic acne all over my face and some regular and a few pseudo-cysts scattered throughout my back, chest and thighs). I truly had forgotten how subhuman I truly look, I dont have contact with anyone outside my family and some online friends from different states that don't see my face whenever we talk so I dont have anyone to tell me I look like as if a goblin and an orc from the tolkien universe had a child. The only mirror in my room is that one so I dont really check myself that often (for obvious reasons) either but fuck, I had forgotten how fucking disgusting I look. There is not a single part of my face that is not covered with acne, plus my chin/jaw, eye area and hairline also looked abslotely terrible and now I'm just contemplating that even if I paid a cheap sidewalk hooker 4x what she charges she still wouldn't have sex with me. I'd be lucky if someone considered me 4/10.
But u r white right? Go to Shanghai or Seoul when you can and ascend, hell you will be trophy boyfriend

Acne is not a part of puberty at all it’s something that was developed through food and diets and became genetic no one deserves I think it’s enough to avoid people and getting a job cause people hate people who have acne and carry themselves well because they want them to go away. I’m like sorry OP ya have acne

Last edited:
Acne is not a part of puberty at all it’s something that was developed through food and diets and became genetic no one deserves it I’m like sorry OP
It is a conspiracy, It’s definitely not normal. In fact, some native tribes have 0% acne incidence.

Get rid of the mirror

They ignore those facts about those tribes never even thought about that till now. Oh your account is about to be 1 year old it must be a special day for you
Lol not really.

just lose weight omegalul

How old are you and have you been to doctor to look your face?

I try to avoid the mirror as much as I can

It's probably over for you anyway but you can control being fat.

It's probably over for you anyway but you can control being fat.
Even if I lost all the weight (im 104kg, so i won't) I'd still look subhuman af so there's no point in even considering it.
just lose weight omegalul
fakecel if losing weight makes you look less subhuman.