Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looking at females actually makes me sick / despaired

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
This feeling has been gradually growing as the years go on, knowing that i will never connect with a single female because of subhuman looks + 22 virgin.

anybody else just completely in despair now?

same here, brother. It's suicide fuel just seeing them. I don't want to leave the house anymore

same here, brother. It's suicide fuel just seeing them. I don't want to leave the house anymore

how do you think i feel having to work in retail again. :feelscry: I just wish a single female would give us incels a chance.

You're not the only one. I get triggered everytime I see them when I'm outside.

having to work in retail again..
My condolences, at least I work in an office that is empty 80% of the time so I can do anything I want.
Last week on Thursday I watched youtube videos for 3 hours, was breddy comfy.
I also shitpost on here while at work, which is quite fun.

My condolences, at least I work in an office that is empty 80% of the time so I can do anything I want.
Last week on Thursday I watched youtube videos for 3 hours, was breddy comfy.
I also shitpost on here while at work, which is quite fun.
And this why incels should stay in college

Same for me, I get despair attacks seeing hot girls. I can't watch movies that portrays young romance because it's pure suicide fuel.

I don´t even get horny anymore when I see a hot girl.

The only reaction I have is pure rage. I once fainted in a mall because I was surrounded by young jailbait couples and it made me rage so hard that my eyes almost popped out of my head. I avoid public places whenever I can.

I saw a news report the other day about a woman who was hit and killed by a car. Naturally she was "hot" and that's the only reason why she was able to get on TV. What a waste. She could have at least given some of her hole to me before she died. Even if you try to ignore women they still find a way to get your attention

I went outside today, for medical reasons, and seeing happy couples everywhere or passing next to a female made me feel extremely sad, I'm only 18 yo but every day I fall deeper and deeper into the inceldoom.

I guess I've always been here, but now I'm conscious about it.
Sorry if I made any mistake, I'm still learning english.

I saw a news report the other day about a woman who was hit and killed by a car. Naturally she was "hot" and that's the only reason why she was able to get on TV. What a waste. She could have at least given some of her hole to me before she died. Even if you try to ignore women they still find a way to get your attention

This feeling has been gradually growing as the years go on, knowing that i will never connect with a single female because of subhuman looks + 22 virgin.

anybody else just completely in despair now?

I mostly hate myself. Working on 29 with no women in sight.

When I see female, I always imagine how Chad is filling her with semen. After that I am diagusted by her.