Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looking at women in their 30s depresses the fuck out of me

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Aside from their hag looks, thinning hair, and saggy appearance, their body language is essentially screams "angry cunt who will report you to everywhere for everything".

God forbid if you ever have to talk with one. They always have this sarcastic tone of voice as if "can you believe this guy is even talking to me?".

It's like going to a retirement home and smelling the piss and shit in the air except really old people generally don't think they can get chads.

Nah, it's only depressing if you actually ascend and you gotta put up with an old hag.

Your threads never fail to disappoint, OP.

Yeah man, it's over for foids over 30.
Their spark has burnt out.
They aren't the cute, playful, light-headed girls they used to be anymore. Instead, they're desperately fighting their biological clock, trying to find the best beta-buxx they can tolerate for the rest of their pathetic life.

It's like looking at rotting wasted food. They should be married and with kids for more than a decade now, but were wasted by Chad dicks.

Yep, it's bad. I'm in my 30's, so I've seen many a profile from these hags. Not only are they ugly, not only are they full of fat, not only are they taking care of a brood of kids, not only are they covered in the semen and drama from their past relationships, but THEY ARE THE MOST DEMANDING AND ANGRY THEY WILL EVER BE.

Middle aged women are pissed about Chad pumping and dumping them, and they think it's because they weren't demanding enough. So now they tell you right out: NO LOSERS. They make a point to say how much they hate men, then tell you "NO HOOK-UPS" (meaning, now that I'm old and ugly I won't be giving away sex easily any longer (unless you're really hawt ****girl power)). They tell you that you "must like kids and be willing to accept they always come first."

These women think they can demand of men physical and monetary perfection, a perfect mix of masculine and cuck traits, no judgements about their past, and no demands of their own. It's fucking absurd. No wonder I hate women. My female "peers" make it perfectly clear they blame me for the MEN THEY CHOOSE in the past mistreating them.

ANGRY BITTER SELF-ENTITLED CUNTS
and I'm the bad guy for calling a spade a spade.

Yep, it's bad. I'm in my 30's, so I've seen many a profile from these hags. Not only are they ugly, not only are they full of fat, not only are they taking care of a brood of kids, not only are they covered in the semen and drama from their past relationships, but THEY ARE THE MOST DEMANDING AND ANGRY THEY WILL EVER BE.

Middle aged women are pissed about Chad pumping and dumping them, and they think it's because they weren't demanding enough. So now they tell you right out: NO LOSERS. They make a point to say how much they hate men, then tell you "NO HOOK-UPS" (meaning, now that I'm old and ugly I won't be giving away sex easily any longer (unless you're really hawt ****girl power)). They tell you that you "must like kids and be willing to accept they always come first."

These women think they can demand of men physical and monetary perfection, a perfect mix of masculine and cuck traits, no judgements about their past, and no demands of their own. It's fucking absurd. No wonder I hate women. My female "peers" make it perfectly clear they blame me for the MEN THEY CHOOSE in the past mistreating them.

You nailed and explained it better than I did.

It's the preemptive anger and conflict before I even said a word to her. If a man went around causing conflict like this with everyone he'd either end up dead or in jail, really fucking fast.

But women make it a fucking lifestyle and they're proud of it.

> they weren't demanding enough.

double down the most retarded strategy anyone could think of. basically a homeless guy saying he'll only he kobe beef

All that bitterness and regret from wasting their youth turns them into human trash.

You can pretty much extend this to “most western women” especially in liberal places.
Most of the young women I see here are:
Tattooed (they find tattoos attractive so they think men are attracted to them, JFL)
Smokers
Piercings
Other special snowflake signifiers (eccentric hair, clothing, etc)
Yoga pants 24/7 or ripped jean shorts

I have seen maybe a handful of girls who dress in modest dresses, have long hair, and aren’t covered in tattoos. Most western women are absolute slags and it is depressing to think about. The more tattooed / pierced they are, the more degenerate you know they are.

Last edited:
Foids over 25 are expired and foids over 30 are rotten meat. They have a true SV of a pile of shit, but an inflated SMV because of :soy:

yeah I'm talking about you :soy:tears, I know you're here you dumb cucks

Guests: 66
:soy::soy:

Ill prob be a virgin till 30 tbh. Im gonna be stuck here for a while

I hope they all end up being bag ladies and drown in a pool of cat piss.

It's depressing when you realize that you have to maxx the fuck everything out in your life and society will tell you that you only deserve to get those 30+ women, as trying to get 20+ women is pedophile

it is strange how women seem to get meaner with age as men seem to get nicer with age

it is strange how women seem to get meaner with age as men seem to get nicer with age
Men's libidos go down with age, especially when men reach their 40's, while women's looks go down, what's more is that women crave companionship of any kind, men are better with dealing with loneliness as opposed to women(Why do you think we have so many cat ladies/spinsters?). Plus if you're a man who's been building wealth at a younger age, you'll get to live comfortably, women don't normally do this as they're used to having everything handed to them while they're young and attractive, so they have no need to build anything, but when they become old hags and no one wants them(except betabuxxers)then they become bitter angry and lonely. One of the reasons they hate when men go for younger women is because they want that attention they had at their prime, furthermore they're competing for betabuxxers with younger women. Seeing they chose to have no children or have bastard kids, then it shouldn't be a surprise that women who're 30+ are bitter angry and resentful. Why do you think so many feminists are old nasty hags?

world where the norwood reaper fucks them every day.
My butthole is more used up than that of an average 25 foid (and that must say a lot) due to the norwood reaper

You can pretty much extend this to “most western women” especially in liberal places.
Most of the young women I see here are:
Tattooed (they find tattoos attractive so they think men are attracted to them, JFL)
Smokers
Piercings
Other special snowflake signifiers (eccentric hair, clothing, etc)
Yoga pants 24/7 or ripped jean shorts

I have seen maybe a handful of girls who dress in modest dresses, have long hair, and aren’t covered in tattoos. Most western women are absolute slags and it is depressing to think about. The more tattooed / pierced they are, the more degenerate you know they are.

Seeing holes age badly makes me believe that there might be cosmic justice after all. I'm not handsome, of course; but I'm nearly 33 and have not a single fine line or grey hair, and only getting a bit soft round the belly. Meanwhile, you see holes as young as 25 with deep forehead creases, , crow's feet, blotchy skin, brittle hair, corned beef legs, and arses and tits drooping with cellulite. :feelskek:

They are pure shit, and I doubt we've hit bottom yet.

Seeing holes age badly makes me believe that there might be cosmic justice after all. I'm not handsome, of course; but I'm nearly 33 and have not a single fine line or grey hair, and only getting a bit soft round the belly. Meanwhile, you see holes as young as 25 with deep forehead creases, , crow's feet, blotchy skin, brittle hair, corned beef legs, and arses and tits drooping with cellulite. :feelskek:

I'm watching a 21 year old disintegrating in real time, it's amazing how fast a 99% carb diet works, it's like magic.

They are pure shit, and I doubt we've hit bottom yet.

I'm watching a 21 year old disintegrating in real time, it's amazing how fast a 99% carb diet works, it's like magic.

I talk to my dental hygienist about fat people. She told me they all have horrible, rotting teeth from having sugar in their mouth all waking moments of their life.

Then when they hit 40s or 50s they have to have them pulled and get a bridge or dentures.

All to what? Just be a fat piece of shit for no reason at all?

I talk to my dental hygienist about fat people. She told me they all have horrible, rotting teeth from having sugar in their mouth all waking moments of their life.

Then when they hit 40s or 50s they have to have them pulled and get a bridge or dentures.

All to what? Just be a fat piece of shit for no reason at all?

There's been all these hilarious studies lately, where the researchers discover that almost any kind of real effort or stress on the part of women leads to them becoming depressed and gaining weight because they can barely handle it, and every time the researchers try to blame it on men somehow, claiming it's from housekeeping when so many women are not even cohabiting with men.
It applies to men too but women especially just reach for the food cope immediately at the slightest stress, female nurses are getting incredibly obese.

There's been all these hilarious studies lately, where the researchers discover that almost any kind of real effort or stress on the part of women leads to them becoming depressed and gaining weight because they can barely handle it, and every time the researchers try to blame it on men somehow, claiming it's from housekeeping when so many women are not even cohabiting with men.
It applies to men too but women especially just reach for the food cope immediately at the slightest stress, female nurses are getting incredibly obese.

Yup. The limiter on being fat was the availability of food and processed snacks and shit I guess?

Life sure as fuck was stressful 100 years ago. Why weren't they fat then?

Very well said

I can always smell their dried up, useless holes from a mile away

You'd think age makes them humble, aware of human fragility, waning youth. Nope. They develop an attitude, more cynical than ever. Though I suppose this happens to everyone, men and women, especially the losers.

Aside from their hag looks, thinning hair, and saggy appearance, their body language is essentially screams "angry cunt who will report you to everywhere for everything".

God forbid if you ever have to talk with one. They always have this sarcastic tone of voice as if "can you believe this guy is even talking to me?".

It's like going to a retirement home and smelling the piss and shit in the air except really old people generally don't think they can get chads.
Based Thread
Yeah man, it's over for foids over 30.
Their spark has burnt out.
They aren't the cute, playful, light-headed girls they used to be anymore. Instead, they're desperately fighting their biological clock, trying to find the best beta-buxx they can tolerate for the rest of their pathetic life.
Men's libidos go down with age, especially when men reach their 40's, while women's looks go down, what's more is that women crave companionship of any kind, men are better with dealing with loneliness as opposed to women(Why do you think we have so many cat ladies/spinsters?). Plus if you're a man who's been building wealth at a younger age, you'll get to live comfortably, women don't normally do this as they're used to having everything handed to them while they're young and attractive, so they have no need to build anything, but when they become old hags and no one wants them(except betabuxxers)then they become bitter angry and lonely. One of the reasons they hate when men go for younger women is because they want that attention they had at their prime, furthermore they're competing for betabuxxers with younger women. Seeing they chose to have no children or have bastard kids, then it shouldn't be a surprise that women who're 30+ are bitter angry and resentful. Why do you think so many feminists are old nasty hags?

Foids lose their innocence at this game,well if they had it in first place..

Exactly

These same used up 30 year old cunts are also what the soyboys and foids say that we should wife up later down the line.
Sloppy seconds right? Hell no!

Last edited:
Looking at a majority of the women in college depresses the fuck out of me.

looking at women in america compared to other countries depresses me out

These same used up 30 year old cunts are also what the soyboys and foids say that we should wife up later down the line.
Sloppy seconds right? Hello no!
They would wife them down the line because they are desperate, lonely, and have no options. Whatever mental gymnastics these morons use to justify wife-ing up a complete slut is pure cope disguised as progressivism (muh open-mindedness and virtuesss).

They are exhausted whores after riding chad dick carousel from their mid-teens

Yeah they are hypocritical as shit. Their average profile states their last boyfriend was a loser who had no job or car and lived in his mom's basement. But now they're done with that. Now they need an absolute winner who lives on his own, has a nice job and new car.

Bitch what makes you think you're going to be able to level up like that?
You're fat, ugly, broke, and you have four kids from three different dads. You have a shit job, and you're dumb as rocks. Most importantly, you're past your prime.

Eat shit and die, landwhale!