Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Looking at women is now a crime in NSW, Australia. NSW police on the search for a man who stared at a girl.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

They want to arrest him for "stalking" because the girl reported that this guy was "following her", but its completely possible that he was simply going to the same shops on the way home? He didnt even do anything wrong, all he did was "stare" at her JFL, seems like even looking at foids is now a crime. Australian legal and justice system has been infiltrated by the cancer known as feminism.

If the guy was chad, she'd probably end up following him instead, but just because the dude is a fat, manlet ethnic, she found him creepy. Once again proves that the word "creepy" is just a synonym for "ugly/unattractive".

whether he was stalking or not, he only got reported because he was ugly

If he was chad this wouldn't be a crime it would be cute, like those romcoms.

>medium build

nigga he fat

Holy shit, imagine it was just a coincidence and that they were going in the same direction.
It's so over for this guy.

a 17-year-old girl noticed a man staring at her, before he followed her off the train at Yagoona Railway Station.

e0a.gif

Staring is illegal wtf

Ethnic man life

Jfl at the top comment

t
3B57AE3C 6460 44CD 8396 5226895311B7

Good for her for reporting like wtf. His only crime was being fat and ugly snd ethnic .

Do you think if this guy did the same thing then everyone would react the same way?

E359B8BA 88AF 494D B2D9 22B65CE6317B

Society judges you on 100% on loooks and then tells you looks don’t matter fuck them

Last edited:
In some years, being ugly is going to be illegal

If he was chad this wouldn't be a crime it would be cute, like those romcoms.
Chad wouldn't need to do this. He would just take off his shirt and show his abs. Women would stalk him
> having an extended glimpse of a hot foid is the same as following her around and creeping her out
Low IQ bait thread. If they made staring illegal I'd just say I was looking at something else and the foid got in the way

Last edited:
Chad wouldn't need to do this. He would just take off his shirt and show his abs. Women would stalk him
> having an extended glimpse of a hot foid is the same as following her around and creeping her out
Low IQ bait thread. If they made staring illegal I'd just say I was looking at something else and the foid got in the way

:soy::soy::soy: Whats your reddit username? You sound like a massive soycuck lmao, how do you know he was even following her? He could have been coincidentally going along the same route as her

Also the foid lost him at a certain point which indicates that its likely he wasnt following her because if he was, he would have been hot on her tail and she wouldn't have lost him

Ridiculous. It is common for people who commute by train to go to the same shops on the way home; esp. for groceries. If anything the guy was probably thinking it's weird I keep running into her or that she was following him.

Cliffs: RAGE

:soy::soy::soy: Whats your reddit username? You sound like a massive soycuck lmao, how do you know he was even following her? He could have been coincidentally going along the same route as her

Also the foid lost him at a certain point which indicates that its likely he wasnt following her because if he was, he would have been hot on her tail and she wouldn't have lost him
No I've had foids say I was following them and got a call from apartment management. Foids can be retarded.

2019 12 04 19 50 50 Police are appealing for information   NSW Police Force   Facebook

We need to gas ethnics, mentally ill people, and the poor. It's clearly the path to women's safety.

It could all be in her head but they still wanna get the ethnic. Maybe she was subconsciously following him? But if you are a man and ethnic the law is against you in the West.
Holy shit, imagine it was just a coincidence and that they were going in the same direction.
It's so over for this guy.
He's ethnic and a man and she is a foid. That is enough for the courts to say he is guilty.
Ridiculous. It is common for people who commute by train to go to the same shops on the way home; esp. for groceries. If anything the guy was probably thinking it's weird I keep running into her or that she was following him.

Cliffs: RAGE
Similar thing happened to me before. Coincidence or their fault (I know my intentions were not that).

As an ethnic and a man I could go to jail because a woman feels uncomfortable by my ugliness.
As long as you are White it is alright.

Last edited:
View attachment 174639

We need to gas ethnics, mentally ill people, and the poor. It's clearly the path to women's safety.
in future they will make men wear ai brain controlling helmets to guide men from one locaiton to another so they cant harrass women with their eyes.

in future they will make men wear ai brain controlling helmets to guide men from one locaiton to another so they cant harrass women with their eyes.

That's too humane, I think they would just be euthanized on site, Judge Dredd style.

If this was chad she would have been fucking thrilled.

I cant wait till I'm out of the goddamn west for good. One more fucking year

That's too humane, I think they would just be euthanized on site, Judge Dredd style.
LMAO, who would pay the taxes and run everything then? Certainly can't be women.

Facebook post removed
full

Even cucks would look at women outside and get euthanized.

It'll be hillarious, I think it'll be a thing where it's okay to glance for like 2 seconds, and that window gets increasingly scrutinized, and white-knighted, like "HEY, that seemed like a 3 second glance, you PERVERT!!!"

Probably someone pointed out the hypocrisy

NOO, the vast majority of the comments believe in ALL women. I think they removed it so incels stop talking about it. Make them SHUT UP, get back in line.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back