Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Looking back, ive been treated poorly my entire life.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
My entire life people have either shunned me or bullied me..

Rarely ever directly because then it led it confrontation, but either constant shit talking behind my back which is literally just hating me because I exist or simply pretending I don't exist. Like an infection where ever I'd go people would just not want me apart of the group whether it be school or work.

Whenever I tried to start conversations I would get one word answers or tired responses like I'm an inconvenience to them. Even my own family members to an extent. When you're incel your opinion is literally less than shit, its a inconvenience and Immediately doubted because you're ugly.

Its been like this from early middle school on and after a few years of just getting stonewalled by everyone and everything I just gave up trying to socialize like a normal human being. Even before the blackpill I knew something was wrong.

Humans are just stupid fucking hierarchical animals, I go into these new environments and I just be cordial and the shit talking Immediately begins. You walk into rooms and they all go quiet, you seem them talking and looking at you from across the room and you know their having private conversations about you, you just feel unwelcomed by everyone. The worst part is they hate you because the group hates you, I 100% guarantee if asked how they felt the incel the responses would be different if they were together or alone..

I fucking hate normies with a passion. They're so desperate to feel bigger and better than someone they always seek out the easy targets.

They're so desperate to feel bigger and better than someone they always seek out the easy targets
yeah, it's becuz naturally we always want to be on top of someone. it's ingrained into us

same. My brothers, cousins, all disliked me and excluded me. since first grade I can remember kids not liking me.

Brutal shunnedpill