Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Looking Back Now The Spongebob Cartoon Accurately Depicts Various Archtypes Defined In Black Pill Philosophy

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I haven't watched this show in years, but it just popped into my head just now, and I started thinking about the characters, and I realized just how much these characters fall into archtypes that are spoken about within the context of the black pill

Spongebob Squarepants is a blue pilled incel, overly positive and optimistic, despite all his shortcomings, is a literal wage cuck that has a pet cat and has and likely never will get laid, he completely lacks self awareness about how the world works. The irony about spongebob squarepants as a series is that they took an archtype that is usually a background character and made him the main character, its like in most series you'll have someone walk up to a cheery hot dog vendor (or any kind of street vendor) who is all smiles and very conversational, they have a little back and forth and the main characters goes on his way eating his hotdog (you see this a lot in tv series, especially law and order)

Spongebob is that background character

Squidward Tentacles is a black pilled incel, he lives alone, he's practically given up on romanticism, he doesn't really go out, he finds fringe hobbies to take up his time, he's tired of the world and everyone around him and really wants to be left alone, he's objective and pessimistic, and because of that he hates no one more than spongebob who bears the same fate as him, but is blinded by his blue pill mindset

Plankton is an incel in denial, he has all the attributes that squidward has, but he is in denial about his own inferiority, his height, his looks, he even built himself a robot wife to help him cope, he compensates for his lack of physical appeal with intelligence. What really shows how much of a coping in denial incel he is, is the fact that he endlessly chases after a minimalist goal, because he has become enthralled by the subjective worth of the Krabby Patty recipe, even though he is a genius that can create amazing technology, it never dawns upon him that could utilize those skills to build a better life for himself, and leave bikini bottom behind and find happiness, he is stuck chasing a pointless dream, in the same way that an incel in denial is stuck chasing after the dream of getting married or "finding love"

Patrick Star is a literal neet incel, he is peak truceldom, not only unattractive, but absolutely useless, doesn't even have a job, on top of that he's the lowest IQ guy in the series, nothing going for him, but due to his low IQ it won't even matter because he lacks the self awareness to even feel bad about his life. He is basically mentally disabled.

Sandy Cheeks is the embodiment of the unattainable Stacy, she has everything going for her, and is in more ways than one "out of this world", this is an excerpt from her bio:
"Sandy is shown to possess a number of tough, tomboyish character traits and interests: she is skilled at karate, bodybuilding, and is a rodeo champion. Sandy possesses extraordinary scientific skills such as the ability to construct complex inventions."

Spongebob is basically her beta orbiter

Larry Lobster is Chad, he's the tall, muscular life guard

Mr. Krabs is your typical wealthmaxxed oldcel who may very well be a betabux cuck, because his daughter looks nothing like him and is literally a whale, either Pearl was adopted or Krabs is likely a cuck in denial

Etc, etc, etc

Everyone thinks the MC is Spongebob, but when you look at it its Squidward, he's the character who can see and often points out how absurd his circumstances are, and the world around him is, so he just keeps to himself. Its squidward who is the introspective one, its his episodes that are the most black pilled

JFL at the episode where he mistakenly becomes Chad after having a door slammed in his face a few times ("The Two Faces of Squidward"), that entire episode revolves around the difference in life between someone who is good looking and someone who is ugly. -

Last edited:
It's all in the media, I don't doubt this shit is intentional with the way certain people want to brainwash others.

When I look at it from the perspective of the blackpill, you aren't wrong. Everything in this thread about the characters is absolutely correct.

yes very true indeed, remember there was one episode where mr krabs wanted to go out with ms puff who was like another whale but was too high inhib, also squidwards enemy squiliam (or however u spell it) represents everything he wanted but couldn't achieve because of looks and genetics

I'll call it Spongebob Squarecel from now on.

Squidward is bluepilled in some aspects. He still strives to be recognized by normies for his art/musical talent but always falls short. I guess most incels are like that, wanting recognition but also claiming that recognition from normies is worthless.