Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looking for Incel Horror movie

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
I remember watching a Horror movie long time ago with an Incel who got rejected and bullied by stacies in his school time. Later he got revenge on them. Anyone know the the movie?
If not, post random Horror movies with Incel killers.

I think the movie you're talking about is "Jolly Killer" from 1986, I remember I liked it.

There's a good one about cam models who bully one orbiter who gave them a Lot of money after they see his real picture. He then goes to the cam model house and starts slaughtering them. It's called Girl House

The Sniper (1952) maybe?

No, it's not that.
Well it's a good movie and the slasher is an incel who was bullied by Chads and Stacies in high school, I would recommend you to watch it anyway :feelswhere:

There's a good one about cam models who bully one orbiter who gave them a Lot of money after they see his real picture. He then goes to the cam model house and starts slaughtering them. It's called Girl House
Lmao. Didn't know the movie but it looks really good.

The Sniper (1952) maybe?
No. The movie was arguably between 90s - 00s.

Well it's a good movie and the slasher is an incel who was bullied by Chads and Stacies in high school, I would recommend you to watch it anyway :feelswhere:
I might give it a try.

Lmao. Didn't know the movie but it looks really good.

No. The movie was arguably between 90s - 00s.

I might give it a try.
Yes it's really not bad. Also in human centipede 2 the antagonist is more than a truecel he's godcel by definition. Was the movie you try to find maybe Valentine? (Schrei wenn du kannst in german don't know If Valentine is the right english title but i sounds similar)

Del Playa (2017) looked pretty decent, it was even filmed in Isla Vista, but got canceled thanks to roasties complaining.

Yes it's really not bad. Also in human centipede 2 the antagonist is more than a truecel he's godcel by definition. Was the movie you try to find maybe Valentine? (Schrei wenn du kannst in german don't know If Valentine is the right english title but i sounds similar)
I know Shriek if you know what I did last friday 13th, but it's a different movie. I can't find the Valentine one. There are too many Valentine movies ngl.

Did u watch it, what did u think of it
It was one of the first horror movies I watched. It strangely resonated with me ngl, but overall nothing special, I guess.

It was one of the first horror movies I watched. It strangely resonated with me ngl, but overall nothing special, I guess.
I seen it years ago as well on dvd

I seen it years ago as well on dvd
Did you like it? It has been ages for me. Second time the effects of the "creep" didn't feel that real anymore iirc. Ending was kinda to rushed too.

I am overall a big fan of ghoulish beings in fiction. Something like in "creep" but in larger scale would be nice, maybe in the vein of the the goblins in the hobbit movie, but within a different setting.

Really enjoyed lovecraft's short stories "pickman's model" and "the rats in the wall" for the same reason.

Last edited:
Did you like it? It has been ages for me. Second time the effects of the "creep" didn't feel that real anymore iirc. Ending was kinda to rushed too.

I am overall a big fan of ghoulish beings in fiction. Something like in "creep" but in larger scale would be nice, maybe in the vein of the the goblins in the hobbit movie, but within a different setting.
I saw a lot of Horror movies but creep was special to me idk why it hasn't even good ratings but i think it's a great movie
I know Shriek if you know what I did last friday 13th, but it's a different movie. I can't find the Valentine one. There are too many Valentine movies ngl.
is it that?

Last edited:
I saw a lot of Horror movies but creep was special to me idk why it hasn't even good ratings but i think it's a great movie

is it that?

I think I've seen the movie long ago but it's not the movie I'm searching.

Really enjoyed lovecraft's short stories "pickman's model" and "the rats in the wall" for the same reason.
It was probably over 10 years ago when i seen it but yea i kinda enjoyed it, i was scared