Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looking for links to success rate of therapy for MEN

misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
Anyone got any? I need to blackpill some normie cunts real quick. Cannot find any on google, none of them link to NCBI or any good websites, just a load of bluepilled blog posts. Cunts suggest me for therapy? JFL.

They dont care for about your stats dude, they just want to get you to leave them alone. You will look even more of a loser spouting stats.

Just fyi, therapy didnt do shit for me.

Normies won’t get blackpilled unless they firsthand experience the blackpill multiple times, bluepill conditioning is insanely strong in a lot of people

Anyone got any? I need to blackpill some normie cunts real quick. Cannot find any on google, none of them link to NCBI or any good websites, just a load of bluepilled blog posts. Cunts suggest me for therapy? JFL.

This is a complete swamp full of traps - do not just skim these studies because 'success' for something like CBT is often defined as 'patient feeling better post treatment than how he/she was feeling while on the waiting list for therapy'. That is a very, very low bar for success, used throughout the entire 'therapy industry' from therapists to health insurers to justify their activities, services and secure the continuity of their employment and paycheck.

Last edited:
Would actually be interested.
I have never heard of anyone who actually got help in therapy besides foids and anything irrational, like getting rid of being afraid of heights, trauma etc.

But not how to accept being a worthless piece of shit and not being able to succeed with women

Won’t work. Trying to blackpill people when they don’t want to can be a waste of time

Won’t work. Trying to blackpill people when they don’t want to can be a waste of time

I tried multiple times and they just instantly refute anything I say and then insult me whilst trying to take the moral highground jfl

They dont care for about your stats dude, they just want to get you to leave them alone. You will look even more of a loser spouting stats.

Just fyi, therapy didnt do shit for me.
100% this.

You'll only get more hate from them, they need to discover the black pill on their own