Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looking for some youtube videos with ugly guys picking up women

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
As the title says. I am not talking about puas of course, but I was wondering if there are some videos of regular, ugly guys picking up women and failing miserably at this. The only one that comes to my mind is with that deformed face spanish speaking guy on face and lms videos.

Lol

weird how no ugly guys have a good personality

The funny thing is the only unattractive guy I know of that has ever posted results that SEEM real actually got locked up for it. Feast your eyes on this:-

Bear in mind that he actually committed NO CRIME WHATSOEVER other than 'acting in a threatening and abusive manner' which is entirely subjective. The only thing he did which any right minded person could even consider creepy is he took a video of a girl as she was sleeping in his bed but you couldn't even see the girls face because she was facing the opposite direction and she was covered up so it is not as though it was indecent.

Cheat codes aren't allowed in the dating game.

fucking stupid to approach girls as an ugly dude

Cheat codes aren't allowed in the dating game.
Not only that, you are not allowed to progress in the game if you have shittier JEANS.

Now watch that video. Fucking swallow the black pill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back