Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Looking up people from school on FB

deafcel

deafcel

autismcel, deafcel. Can you top that?
★★
There can't be harder suifuel. All these happy people, foids you used to see everyday in school, smiling with their chads and often kids. People just live their normal life.

I still can't fathom that this is normal. At least back in school I was blissfully unaware that basically all people around me where fucking like rabbits. Getting their dick sucked and hair stroked. Nowadays I'm wageslaving and my mental health is dwindling away. Then I look at these people on FB and realize these people I used to know are having sex since

fucking
years

already. I can't even grasp that. These people were ahead of me 15 years ago already. I'm still at 0 if you don't count hookers.

I once got my dick sucked by a hooker without a condom. It was the best feeling on earth. It was so unbelievable good. But all hookers after that only did it with condom.

Now imagine a man getting his dick sucked by his wife, they are together for 10-15 years already and he gets it sucked everyday. He doesnt have to pay, and no condom. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT TO KILL MYSELF

I did the same, but I escaped the lurking cycle and now I feel better.

everyone i know either has a gf or is married.
i think im the only one that never even had 1 gf in his life

I once got my dick sucked by a hooker without a condom. It was the best feeling on earth. It was so unbelievable good. But all hookers after that only did it with condom.

You're making me excited. I ended up spending all my money on food and vidya after getting rejected for looking too young. I need to save up again but this is difficult as a NEETcel.

looking up people you grew up with yeah i dont think you can get any more of a loser than me

You're making me excited. I ended up spending all my money on food and vidya after getting rejected for looking too young. I need to save up again but this is difficult as a NEETcel.
Bah, it's more like a curse. Ignorance is bliss. I wish I'd never got a bj without condom. You can bet the monk who doesn't even know women exist is way happier than we incels.

Bah, it's more like a curse. Ignorance is bliss. I wish I'd never got a bj without condom. You can bet the monk who doesn't even know women exist is way happier than we incels.

How long did it take you to cum when you got a raw bj? I'm hoping to start getting my NEETbuxx soon so i'll probably be going like once a month.

I don't know anymore. But probably not long. It feels so good. How do you intend to get it raw? Whores don't do that.

There can't be harder suifuel. All these happy people, foids you used to see everyday in school, smiling with their chads and often kids. People just live their normal life.

I still can't fathom that this is normal. At least back in school I was blissfully unaware that basically all people around me where fucking like rabbits. Getting their dick sucked and hair stroked. Nowadays I'm wageslaving and my mental health is dwindling away. Then I look at these people on FB and realize these people I used to know are having sex since

fucking
years

already. I can't even grasp that. These people were ahead of me 15 years ago already. I'm still at 0 if you don't count hookers.

Now imagine a man getting his dick sucked by his wife, they are together for 10-15 years already and he gets it sucked everyday. He doesnt have to pay, and no condom. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT TO KILL MYSELF

Tbh i would assume sex with a wife feels less good with time because of the eventual drop in sexual interest in men. If you keep fkin new women, your sexual interest would more or less stay at the same level.

Hes not wrong there . First time i got a Bj from a cute foid (massage parlor), i came in like 40 secs. It was amazing. Well worth saving for imo. No whore is going to blo any of us without money anyways.

Also what games did you get?

how much did the no condom BJ cost you?