Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Lookism acknowledged in the workplace too fyi...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
‘My Boss Only Wants To Hire Great-Looking Customer-Facing Employees. Is That Okay?’ A Customer Service Consultant Answers This, Along With Other Awkward And Intimate Customer Service Questions

https://www.forbes.com/sites/micahs...eat-looking-employees-for-the-front-desk/amp/

Screenshot 20191118 154015

Screenshot 20191118 154037

Screenshot 20191118 154054

Thats how most businesses are.

I hope this does not apply to medical workplace

I'd like to see how this guy looks, probably like a soyboy.

Yes, are you surprised that people aren't gonna lie about lookism when it affects their own wallet?

No one wants to acknowledge it but it really is true for client-facing roles. You don't have to be a Chad or Stacy, but you can't look subhuman, and if you aren't a Chad or Stacy, you have to compensate for that with additional warmth and patience.

And if you are an American restaurant server -- keep in mind that the halo effect does affect others' perception of your service. Blonde or young foids get bigger tips than their older or brunette counterparts, ceteris paribus.

No one wants to acknowledge it but it really is true for client-facing roles. You don't have to be a Chad or Stacy, but you can't look subhuman, and if you aren't a Chad or Stacy, you have to compensate for that with additional warmth and patience

I have put in 156 resumes and haven't gotten a single call back due to my subhumanity

Just putting this here for our guests.

They should go out of business.

Maybe it's time we organize a mass application to some fortune 500 and when we all get turned down, file a class action.