Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lookism.com is utter cancer...

T

truecel23

Officer
★★
https://lookism.net/Thread-Am-I-a-skullcel

You can tell from afar that he is decent looking.

Mostly hypergamous males.

Yes, a truly ridiculous place acting only to destroy any confidence a half-decent looking male might already have. Lookism's existence acts completely in favour of the femoid species.

Literally the male version of tumblrinas, and they're using the suffix "cel" even though they are normies.

Everyone on there is a slayer fraud.

I told you guys. There are more slayers on that site than there are on TRP.

NegroKing said:
I told you guys. There are more slayers on that site than there are on TRP.

TRP is cope. They are over optimistic incels (mostly) while lookism are mentalcels.

This board is only slightly different. At this point even FA is more hateful and blackpilled than most people here are.

truecel23 said:
TRP is cope. They are over optimistic incels (mostly) while lookism are mentalcels.

I prefer a black pilled mentalcel over a fucking hopeful redcunt.

Everything a normie touches, it gets fucking ruined. Lookism had its potential, but thanks to those idiots doing rate me threads, and them bringing their female friends or girlfriends over on to that board.

ironcrusher38 said:

But they are more eager sucking Chad's cock than actual Stacies. The spirit of /r/incels is completely dead here. No wonder based @Rippedrichandincel has left.

ironcrusher38 said:

I'm glad that they are mentalcels.

PSL era ended up with the start of lookism.net.
It was the beginning of the end. Lookism became like a normie hangout place and lost any real semblance of community.

St.Tropez said:
PSL era ended up with the start of lookism.net.
It was the beginning of the end. Lookism became like a normie hangout place and lost any real semblance of community.

They also managed to kill the short incel era. Seem to be their specialty.

His maxilla is shit, but he still looks good. He looksmaxed pretty hard, though, used to look much worse when he was younger.

As far as I remember, he gets laid regularly, so it's not like he is wasting his looks.

That shoulder-waist ratio.

JVuwAJJ.gif

Framecel222 said:
That shoulder-waist ratio.

JVuwAJJ.gif

I'm so glad I have a nonexistent hip area. Hips are so disgusting on a male.

CopingGymcel said:
I'm so glad I have a nonexistent hip area. Hips are so disgusting on a male.

Absolutely. His frame is decently filled out but still looks awful because of the massive hips. Even a DYEL with small waist/hips would framemog him.

Guys form lookism actually have preferences when it comes to women

Anon said:
Guys form lookism actually have preferences when it comes to women

They bitch that they can't date models.

truecel23 said:
They bitch that they can't date models.

Some of them have anrrow standards. One guy said he only fucks hourglass hsaped, pale girls, with bigs boobs, blonde hair and virgin.

Anon said:
Some of them have anrrow standards. One guy said he only fucks hourglass hsaped, pale girls, with bigs boobs, blonde hair and virgin.

Yeah which is ridiculous.

You had better hope that the lookism website thrives cuz if not, they will all migrate here.

FACEandLMS said:
You had better hope that the lookism website thrives cuz if not, they will all migrate here.

That's not impossible. I would hate that.

He kinda looks like a CHAD

FACEandLMS said:

Yeah LMAO. That would be hell. Fakecels shitposting about how they are 3/10s while actually being 6-8/10s.

Kointo said:
That's not impossible. I would hate that.

A lot of them are here already. I used to post there, but left cuz it was full of 16 yo Chadlites who worship male models and want nothing less than a prime Stacey.

truecel23 said:
Yeah LMAO. That would be hell. Fakecels shitposting about how they are 3/10s while actually being 6-8/10s.

Sarcasm? Cuz we have some of that here already lol. But it would be 10fold of Lookismfaggots migrated here.

truecel23 said:

Lol if you think they're not already here.

FACEandLMS said:
A lot of them are here already. I used to post there, but left cuz it was full of 16 yo Chadlites who worship male models and want nothing less than a prime Stacey.

Sarcasm? Cuz we have some of that here already lol. But it would be 10fold of Lookismfaggots migrated here.

They mostly probably came from /r/truerateme.

That sub is cancer. I know /r/amiugly is full of sugar, but truerateme has the Lookismfaggots types.

itsOVER said:
Lol if you think they're not already here.

I just didn't notice them enough lol.

While I agree that most users there are mentalcels and validation seekers. They set the new era post puahate era standards. They are far more "blackpilled" i.e. know the importance of looks, and some even go as far as doing mathematical calculations for the optimal facial harmony ratios. Truly a special bunch of ascended people, shame they will never get the love or respect they deserve.

They are hated by "true"cel subhumans on this forum/wizchan/4chan for being mentalcels and they can never truly fit in with normies because of their PSL knowledge.

Is UglyNormalFag gay? He sounds like it.