[News] Lookism in action: Roastie flight attendants sue United Airlines for packing charter flights with "young, blonde" Stacy crews

PPEcel

PPEcel

The most incel member of chads.co
★★★★★
93d 7h 41m
From Bloomberg,
United Airlines has contracts to provide air travel for some three dozen teams in the National Football League, Major League Baseball and National Collegiate Athletic Association, according to the lawsuit. Attendants who work those flights earn more and are provided with premium accommodations. They also sometimes get tickets to games, including playoff and Super Bowl tickets, and “extremely valuable" infield passes, according to the lawsuit.

In a workplace discrimination suit filed in California Superior Court, Guillory v. United Airlines, two veteran flight attendants (a middle-aged black femoid and a middle-aged Jewish femoid) complained that United
...has adopted and continues to implement procedures that are designed to ensure that young, white, blond/blue-eyed, female employees receive positions with the charter program, while more senior, and Black and Jewish employees such as plaintiffs, do not
"United has created a despicable situation, as if decades of laws and policies preventing discrimination based on age, race and ancestry, and gender simply do not exist.”
Are these older flight attendants admitting that race, ethnicity, age, hair/eye colour, and gender are all proxies for sexual capital? Huh, water is wet...

Last edited:
chadalwayswins

chadalwayswins

I don't win
★★★★★
48d 5h 51m
what's wrong with them getting comped tickets to games though?
are roasties going to complain next that blonde stacy bartenders get more tips?

given it's a customer facing role, i don't really see what is wrong with putting their "A-Team" forward for their most valued clients tbh

Norton

Norton

A dignified face should not be a luxury for some
★★★★★
13d 19h 6m
They complain about this, but they won't fuck/date/talk to ugly males.

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

there is no mog like bone
★★★★★
88d 1h 27m
hopefully they lose the lawsuit, get fired and get sued for defamation :feelsokman:

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a Avatar of God
★★★
40d 23h 8m
From Bloomberg,

In a workplace discrimination suit filed in California Superior Court, Guillory v. United Airlines, two veteran flight attendants (a middle-aged black femoid and a middle-aged Jewish femoid) complained that United

Are these older flight attendants admitting that race, ethnicity, age, hair/eye colour, and gender are all proxies for sexual capital? Huh, water is wet...
Why is she mad. She has infinite SMV

PPEcel

PPEcel

★★★★★
93d 7h 41m
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Captain
★★
15d 5h 58m
Those flight attendants should work on their personality and then they might get tickets.

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★★
78d 16h 37m
Maybe, just maybe, if she gets help and works on her personality she'll get better gigs.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
37d 3h 5m
Stupid to think such a career doesn't discriminate against looks.

It's like a 3/10 male complaining he can't get a cashier/store job at Abercrombie. They only recruit 7+/10's.

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Wizard
★★★★★
82d 9h 58m
Tats y they r the meme gender

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

OvERlord Shiva the DestroyER
★★★★★
74d 3h 59m
The foid mind knows no bounds to stupidity

your personality

your personality

Luminary
★★★★★
45d 21h 30m
Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
95d 6h 34m
cuz she's not Stacy

I'm convinced that you can't lose in life as a white femoid
white western females are the most privileged people on the planet

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
127d 4h 40m
From Bloomberg,

14662 (3).gif

Emba

Emba

mostly harmless
★★★★★
73d 17h 3m
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
81d 21h 52m

given it's a customer facing role, i don't really see what is wrong with putting their "A-Team" forward for their most valued clients tbh

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
60d 20h 18m
They complain about this, but they won't fuck/date/talk to ugly males.
Hypocritical cunts, feminism isn't about equality, it's about turning any man that isn't Chad into this;

37361156_770310360025890_7575376923417640960_n.png

your personality

your personality

Luminary
★★★★★
45d 21h 30m
Reminds me of this meme
View attachment 337763
Yeah but the key is it's not that they are jealous like a lot of redpill copers say. They just don't want guys their age to have any sort of sexual pleasure or enjoyment and be forced to try to be limited to women their age so the older women can have the joy of rejecting them.

PPEcel

PPEcel

★★★★★
93d 7h 41m

You know those roasties would never apply their logic to ugly ethnic males.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★
38d 21h 19m
From Bloomberg,

In the age of social justice, this shit could trip up a lot of businesses. Service industry is notoriously full of 'pretty people' positions where there is clear ageist and lookist discrimination in the hiring process. Every normie dude knows that they'll only get a crap job as a dishwasher in the back or lowly glass collector in a cafe while cute foids and Chad get to work the bar or enjoy other nice client facing positions. It's also true for positions as receptionists, guides, greeters, hostesses, masseuses, personal assistants etc etc.

And the fucked up thing is that the same service will actually be perceived as better and more valuable when a more beautiful person provides you with it. The higher status the establishment is, the hotter its staff and clientele. Lookism forms an alternative hierarchy this way, that exists alongside, or sometimes in opposition of, the more basic 'meritocratic' hierarchies based on IQ and conscientious in a city/country/industry.

Last edited:
D

Dotrinfobe

Recruit
★★★★
6d 8h 26m
its ultimately customer preference. the chartered flights customers obviously dont want old ugly ethnic foids and want young pretty ones. those old cunts will make the airline company lose money if they are to be placed on the chartered flights serving "premium" customers. and they have the audacity to demand airline to lose money for them. shameless and selfish cunts.

PPEcel

PPEcel

★★★★★
93d 7h 41m
And the fucked up thing is that the same service will actually be perceived as better and more valuable when a more beautiful person provides you with it. The higher status the establishment is, the hotter its staff and clientele. Lookism forms an alternative hierarchy this way, that exists alongside, or sometimes in opposition of, the more basic 'meritocratic' hierarchies based on IQ and conscientious in a city/country/industry.
Brutal.

Oh yeah. Should probably write another post about lookism in the restaurant industry.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a fed
★★★★★
37d 5h 33m
I'd actually prefer if discrimination against ugly females was allowed tbh.

PPEcel

PPEcel

★★★★★
93d 7h 41m
I'd actually prefer if discrimination against ugly females was allowed tbh.
I'd rather we not discriminate against anyone on this basis ngl

Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
★★★★
39d 4h 27m
I bet they made full use of their youth when they had the chance, now they want to steal it away from the new generation of bimbo.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a fed
★★★★★
37d 5h 33m
That's a pipe dream.
I'm already discriminated against. I'd rather have a proper race to the bottom where people discriminate against ugly foids as well.

Justice Bao

Justice Bao

My own Mother proposes that i rope
★★★★
19d 22h 26m
i dont want to sound like a simp, but i think that becky jelousy towards stacy is more common then one might think

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
18d 18h 58m
That's business.. what next are they going to sue hotels and pubs in holiday destinations for having ladies nights? The hotels and pubs in holiday destinations are very blackpilled.. they know that giving Foids free drinks will undoubtedly lead to huge amounts of Men being drawn in.. and hey they don't even have to buy the Foids a drink. In reality it just makes Hypergamy even worse because the whores don't even have to rely on Men to buy their drinks and can go for the most attractive guys.
Humans are a discriminatory race. The only thing Humanity truly deserves is to be wiped off the face of the universe.. it is incredibly selfish and it is nothing but a bother for everything in the universe that it still exists. Hopefully Aliens come and nuke us to death.
1600354153042.png

He's even doing the Elliot Rodger point. Aliencels are out there. :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
PPEcel

PPEcel

★★★★★
93d 7h 41m
I bet they made full use of their youth when they had the chance, now they want to steal it away from the new generation of bimbo.
i dont want to sound like a simp, but i think that becky jelousy towards stacy is more common then one might think
pretty much lol

W0rmWood

W0rmWood

Officer
7d 23h 38m
isn't united that one airline that beat the shit out of one customer for no reason? Just pick a different air line that won't leave you near death lol