Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Lookism in action: Roastie flight attendants sue United Airlines for packing charter flights with "young, blonde" Stacy crews

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
From Bloomberg,
United Airlines has contracts to provide air travel for some three dozen teams in the National Football League, Major League Baseball and National Collegiate Athletic Association, according to the lawsuit. Attendants who work those flights earn more and are provided with premium accommodations. They also sometimes get tickets to games, including playoff and Super Bowl tickets, and “extremely valuable" infield passes, according to the lawsuit.

In a workplace discrimination suit filed in California Superior Court, Guillory v. United Airlines, two veteran flight attendants (a middle-aged black femoid and a middle-aged Jewish femoid) complained that United
...has adopted and continues to implement procedures that are designed to ensure that young, white, blond/blue-eyed, female employees receive positions with the charter program, while more senior, and Black and Jewish employees such as plaintiffs, do not
"United has created a despicable situation, as if decades of laws and policies preventing discrimination based on age, race and ancestry, and gender simply do not exist.”

Are these older flight attendants admitting that race, ethnicity, age, hair/eye colour, and gender are all proxies for sexual capital? Huh, water is wet...

Last edited:
what's wrong with them getting comped tickets to games though?
are roasties going to complain next that blonde stacy bartenders get more tips?

given it's a customer facing role, i don't really see what is wrong with putting their "A-Team" forward for their most valued clients tbh

They complain about this, but they won't fuck/date/talk to ugly males.

hopefully they lose the lawsuit, get fired and get sued for defamation :feelsokman:

From Bloomberg,

In a workplace discrimination suit filed in California Superior Court, Guillory v. United Airlines, two veteran flight attendants (a middle-aged black femoid and a middle-aged Jewish femoid) complained that United

Are these older flight attendants admitting that race, ethnicity, age, hair/eye colour, and gender are all proxies for sexual capital? Huh, water is wet...
Why is she mad. She has infinite SMV

Those flight attendants should work on their personality and then they might get tickets.

Maybe, just maybe, if she gets help and works on her personality she'll get better gigs.

Stupid to think such a career doesn't discriminate against looks.

It's like a 3/10 male complaining he can't get a cashier/store job at Abercrombie. They only recruit 7+/10's.

Tats y they r the meme gender

The foid mind knows no bounds to stupidity

cuz she's not Stacy

I'm convinced that you can't lose in life as a white femoid
white western females are the most privileged people on the planet

From Bloomberg,

14662 3

given it's a customer facing role, i don't really see what is wrong with putting their "A-Team" forward for their most valued clients tbh

They complain about this, but they won't fuck/date/talk to ugly males.
Hypocritical cunts, feminism isn't about equality, it's about turning any man that isn't Chad into this;

37361156 770310360025890 7575376923417640960 n

Reminds me of this meme
View attachment 337763
Yeah but the key is it's not that they are jealous like a lot of redpill copers say. They just don't want guys their age to have any sort of sexual pleasure or enjoyment and be forced to try to be limited to women their age so the older women can have the joy of rejecting them.

You know those roasties would never apply their logic to ugly ethnic males.

From Bloomberg,

In the age of social justice, this shit could trip up a lot of businesses. Service industry is notoriously full of 'pretty people' positions where there is clear ageist and lookist discrimination in the hiring process. Every normie dude knows that they'll only get a crap job as a dishwasher in the back or lowly glass collector in a cafe while cute foids and Chad get to work the bar or enjoy other nice client facing positions. It's also true for positions as receptionists, guides, greeters, hostesses, masseuses, personal assistants etc etc.

And the fucked up thing is that the same service will actually be perceived as better and more valuable when a more beautiful person provides you with it. The higher status the establishment is, the hotter its staff and clientele. Lookism forms an alternative hierarchy this way, that exists alongside, or sometimes in opposition of, the more basic 'meritocratic' hierarchies based on IQ and conscientious in a city/country/industry.

Last edited:
And the fucked up thing is that the same service will actually be perceived as better and more valuable when a more beautiful person provides you with it. The higher status the establishment is, the hotter its staff and clientele. Lookism forms an alternative hierarchy this way, that exists alongside, or sometimes in opposition of, the more basic 'meritocratic' hierarchies based on IQ and conscientious in a city/country/industry.
Brutal.

Oh yeah. Should probably write another post about lookism in the restaurant industry.

I'd actually prefer if discrimination against ugly females was allowed tbh.

I bet they made full use of their youth when they had the chance, now they want to steal it away from the new generation of bimbo.

I'd rather we not discriminate against anyone on this basis ngl
That's a pipe dream.
I'm already discriminated against. I'd rather have a proper race to the bottom where people discriminate against ugly foids as well.

i dont want to sound like a simp, but i think that becky jelousy towards stacy is more common then one might think

That's business.. what next are they going to sue hotels and pubs in holiday destinations for having ladies nights? The hotels and pubs in holiday destinations are very blackpilled.. they know that giving Foids free drinks will undoubtedly lead to huge amounts of Men being drawn in.. and hey they don't even have to buy the Foids a drink. In reality it just makes Hypergamy even worse because the whores don't even have to rely on Men to buy their drinks and can go for the most attractive guys.
I'd rather we not discriminate against anyone on this basis ngl
Humans are a discriminatory race. The only thing Humanity truly deserves is to be wiped off the face of the universe.. it is incredibly selfish and it is nothing but a bother for everything in the universe that it still exists. Hopefully Aliens come and nuke us to death.

He's even doing the Elliot Rodger point. Aliencels are out there. :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
I bet they made full use of their youth when they had the chance, now they want to steal it away from the new generation of bimbo.
i dont want to sound like a simp, but i think that becky jelousy towards stacy is more common then one might think

pretty much lol

isn't united that one airline that beat the shit out of one customer for no reason? Just pick a different air line that won't leave you near death lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back