Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lookism is a fucking joke, if you're an incel using Lookism leave it.

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
https://lookism.net/Thread-Its-OVER-Ive-consiously-made-myself-as-ugly-as-possible-BLOAT-BUZZCUT-PICS-INSIDE

MODERATOR OF LOOKISM LOL

UXOkFPC.jpg

nvwsIyq.jpg

xAoKUcf.jpg

From 15 august til 15 february, Ive slept with 30 girls, that is approx 24 weeks, so give or take 1.25 girls each week. Ive partied about 3 times a week, sometimes 4.

What a fucking slayer.. Why would any legit incel browse lookism?

Just lol at that guy being an "incel"

Minimum looks needed to be an incel in 2018.

Captvic said:
Just lol at that guy being an "incel"

He didn't claim to be an incel tho. 
Pure lifefuel at the amount of bitches he fucked tbh

Agree. There are plenty of ugly (and rich) men with beauties by their side. It's all about the money and the power.

Ive successfully infiltrated his facebook by pretending to be a gymbro. If he tells you he is incel do NOT believe him, there are so many girls writing on his facebook walls and photos and he is very active in the party scene.

Yes, that guys facial structure is one of the best Ive ever seen in a non professional. Some legit testosterone going in his mothers womb let me tell you.

katzuka said:
Ive successfully infiltrated his facebook by pretending to be a gymbro. If he tells you he is incel do NOT believe him, there are so many girls writing on his facebook walls and photos and he is very active in the party scene.

Yes, that guys facial structure is one of the best Ive ever seen in a non professional. Some legit testosterone going in his mothers womb let me tell you.

He never claimed incel. Why the fuck would he

He looks like the literal chad meme

katzuka said:

He's never claimed to be an incel. He only spends so much time on lookism as every incel there remarks at every one of his slaying stories with 10 pages of stunned disbelief.

The only thing I like about lookism are that fact its full of chads wasting their life away. I hope just before it's too late they realise the massive chances they missed.

This is one of the most high T faces i have ever seen.
while i am getting mogged by alphadestiny (same facial phenotype). I am so jealous.

Fuck this gay earth.

Likewise, I wish that Red Pillers, PUAfags, Chad worshippers and fakecels would leave this place and post over there.

i only browse lookism for surgery knowledge, since it's a treasure trove of stuff

I have a weaker looking but similar bone structure as him.. why am I not slaying, but I am a 24 yr KHV?

Oh right cuz 5'6" = insta death

/pol/cel said:
Minimum looks needed to be an incel in 2018.

Minimum looks to be human incel. We're subhuman incel.

It's outrun by snails, I wasn't going to compose in Notepad.

BlackPill47 said:
Likewise, I wish that Red Pillers, PUAfags, Chad worshippers and fakecels would leave this place and post over there.

he's clenching his jaw so hard that it's actually ridiculous

posterboy of autism tbh

if i looked like this guy i wouldn't even know the word "incel"

waste of genetics

Apparently he fucked 1.25 girl a week or something...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back