Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Lookism is the new racism

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Racism doesn't really exist anymore.
Don't get me wrong, there are still a lot of racist people, but they don't admit it, because it isn't socially accepted anymore and they fear the consequences.
Meanwhile admitting lookism is totally fine.
There is even a lot of anti white propaganda in many countries (BLM, ...).

Lookism replaced racism and no one cares.
But the worst thing is, that it only affects men:
Calling a overweight woman ugly = body shaming
Calling a not good looking man ugly = totally acceptable

Even though the woman could just lose some weight...

We live in a time, in which discrimination based on superficial features is totally acceptable.

Last edited:
Heightism is celebrated by people. It's the most in your face form of lookism

Being pro-black rights doesn't mean anti-white.

(Don't get me wrong, there are still a lot of racist people, but they don't admit it)

We live in a time, in which discrimination based on superficial features is totally acceptable.
Lookism existed ever since you were born

Racism is a form of lookism tbh. Race is how you look

Yeah, but racism isn't socially accepted anymore.
Lookism is.
Tbh. I mean foids are still racist against ugly ethnics. But they are just as looking against ugly whites so lookism is a better fitting term than racism. Foids love tyrones but hate ugly niggas

Being pro-black rights doesn't mean anti-white.

Elaborate which rights do blacks or women demand? The protesting for "rights" has been done by foids and "minority groups" like homosexuals for decades often without really demanding any rights.

Lookism is the history of humanity. It just got worse in suddenly.

Lookism and racism overlap; they are not mutually exclusive. Racism is about looks, societal behavior, and culture while lookism is just about looks. That being said, lookism factors in massively into racism because behavior and culture aren't easy to determine like looks.

Unless the two people's conflict with one another. Then choosing to side with one comes at the expense of another.
Yeah I'm fucking dumb.
I'm playing with the thought of deleting this thread.
Rage

Ugly people are now the new peasants, Looks is the new social currency in the Western and Progressive world.

Society is bullshit.

People are Still Racist, They just use Lookism to cover it up.

There is a reason it is called JBW, White people have a ENORMOUS Advantage over all other races, anywhere in the world.

Lookism has always been there - fairly sure, until recently it was only used as a fem term which complained about unattractive females being ignored for film roles etc..

Don't get me wrong, there are still a lot of racist people, but they don't admit it, because it isn't socially accepted anymore and they fear the consequences.
Meanwhile admitting lookism is totally fine.

Lookism has always existed man. Racism is mostly perpetrated against ugly men in the first place. Both women and normies are happier around good looking men

Elaborate which rights do blacks or women demand? The protesting for "rights" has been done by foids and "minority groups" like homosexuals for decades often without really demanding any rights.
Lookism and racism overlap; they are not mutually exclusive. Racism is about looks, societal behavior, and culture while lookism is just about looks. That being said, lookism factors in massively into racism because behavior and culture aren't easy to determine like looks.

Unless the two people's conflict with one another. Then choosing to side with one comes at the expense of another.
Not necessarily in theory, though many pro blacks are antiwhite
Smfh you goddamn idiots. I left out :soy: on purpose.

People are Still Racist, They just use Lookism to cover it up.

There is a reason it is called JBW, White people have a ENORMOUS Advantage over all other races, anywhere in the world.
Exactly this. Normies are passive aggressive cowards that value perceived higher status better looking people subtly dissing low status ugly males.
To them, the less overt and undeniable the mocking is (so that their mocking can be shrugged off as the ugly male being "butthurt"), the better.

Last edited:
And we are modern niggers

Racism was always just lookism in disguise. I garuntee you if ethnics were taller, had caucasion features, had white/red/blue hair, and yellow/purple eyes, they wouldn't be hated by whites.

Lookism and heightism is much worse than racism. Also ethnics are by default uglier than whites so that could also explain things

Instead of playing the "race card", it's playing the "looks card" now.

"This wouldn't have happened if I were Chad"
"It's because I'm unattractive"

Not true, toilets still try their damndest to not date ricemen Just because they’re rice, for the most part

Racism was always just lookism in disguise. I garuntee you if ethnics were taller, had caucasion features, had white/red/blue hair, and yellow/purple eyes, they wouldn't be hated by whites.
You see this with how even Zyzz got respect by racist members on the bodybuilding.com forums and on 4chan.
Also normies are usually way more racist to unattractive males than to foids of the same race tbh

Legit. I read someone post "good looking people are their own race" once, it's so true JFL.