Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lookism (manhwa) is a must read for incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 30097
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 30097

Banned
-

A story that accurately represents real life, the most blackpilled series i've ever seen.

What's the plot?
Fat and ugly teen daniel park gets bullied brutally and everyone treats him like dirt (except for his mom)

His mom, although poor, sends him to go to a vocational school in seoul when she finds out just how severely he is bullied.

When Daniel park (the protagonist) moves to seoul, he wakes up one day only to find his usual ugly fat body sleeping, and he's now somehow in a chad body with a chad 10/10 face. His new chad body is awake while the other is asleep and vice versa

The series basically displays how crucial looks are, and how badly ugly people are discriminated against. Daniel park gets to see life both from an incels point of view and chads point of view, and he notices the night and day difference in how not only women, but also men, treat him when he's in his new good looking body. Basically he quickly becomes super popular at his new school with his new body that he uses at school, and then uses his ugly body at night to work part time, because this way he can be awake 24/7 without feeling tired.

Fair warning: ropefuel

Last edited:
I read it last year. Art style is pretty good and yes it's pretty blackpilled

Sounds cool too lazy to read tho, is there a lecture video or something like that?

It gets very bad after a while.
It starts off dealing with lookism, but turns into a generic gangster story.

I won't read it

A story that accurately represents real life, the most blackpilled series i've ever seen.
You should've linked to ep 1 https://www.webtoons.com/en/drama/lookism/ep-1/viewer?title_no=1049&episode_no=1

I find it interesting how Logan seems pretty fat himself (at least has a huge gut) but calls the 'monkey' fat.

Logan2

He seems to have height/face/muss/social/low-inhib going for him to compensate for gut so smokerQT still likes him despite fat gut
Pikachu said:
THE MOST SHAMEFUL THING WAS
NOT THE HUMILIATION I FELT IN FRONT OF A GIRL
IT WAS THAT I WAS THANKFUL FOR A PITTANCE OF SYMPATHY
deep ngl
Pittance

these tiny shreds of empathy foids sometimes show is almost like a cocktease because it only goes so far

and even if you got a backbone it's not like they'd fuck you they'd still get wet at chad beating you up

I think they just want you to be a stronger foe for chad to defeat.

9/10 chad who beats on pathetic 1/10 incels actually reduces his appeal to 8/10 because he's punching down to such an absurd degree, he lowers himself. This is something he should delegate to underlings.

9/10 who beats on 6/10 incels OTOH isn't too far beneath him, so it would arouse the foid to see it.

She only wants to train you up for chad to knock you down and be more impressive foe for him to overcome.

IE in pro wrestling a "good feeder" is actually not utterly worthless like a baseline "jobber".

Cena didn't become gigachad in his day by stomping on Heath Slater, he became gigachad by beating Big Show / Randy Orton / Batista

Foids want us Heath Slaters to self-improve into Show/Orton/Tista so that she gets wetter when her Cena gives us AAs, but not to fuck us

Last edited:
You should've linked to ep 1 https://www.webtoons.com/en/drama/lookism/ep-1/viewer?title_no=1049&episode_no=1

I find it interesting how Logan seems pretty fat himself (at least has a huge gut) but calls the 'monkey' fat.

View attachment 374247

He seems to have height/face/muss/social/low-inhib going for him to compensate for gut so smokerQT still likes him despite fat gut

deep ngl
View attachment 374253

these tiny shreds of empathy foids sometimes show is almost like a cocktease because it only goes so far

and even if you got a backbone it's not like they'd fuck you they'd still get wet at chad beating you up

9/10 chad who beats on pathetic 1/10 incels actually reduces his appeal to 8/10 because he's punching down to such an absurd degree, he lowers himself. This is something he should delegate to underlings.

9/10 who beats on 6/10 incels OTOH isn't too far beneath him, so it would arouse the foid to see it.

She only wants to train you up for chad to knock you down and be more impressive foe for him to overcome.

IE in pro wrestling a "good feeder" is actually not utterly worthless like a baseline "jobber".

Cena didn't become gigachad in his day by stomping on Heath Slater, he became gigachad by beating Big Show / Randy Orton / Batista

Foids want us Heath Slaters to self-improve into Show/Orton/Tista so that she gets wetter when her Cena gives us AAs, but not to fuck us
beneath all the fat it is later in the series revealed that logan is actually very good looking. maybe women can sense a man's genetic potential despite concealment of fat.

beneath all the fat it is later in the series revealed that logan is actually very good looking.
maybe women can sense a man's genetic potential despite concealment of fat.
pretty much this

WWE-Bray-Wyatt-Alexa-Bliss-1.jpg
otis.jpg

I started and damn it's brutal

Dan mom

Daniel's mom should've ascended him with her childbearing pussy to give him confidence if she really wanted to help.

also with faniel being 15ish it makes me wonder how old she is meant to be, seems like 55 so what she gave birth at 40? no wonder his DNA so inferior

I bet guys whose moms gave birth at 15 are under-represented as incels

imagine growing up with a 25 year old cute mom when you are 10 and getting your first boners to her

you would be naturally high-T

and your 25 year old mom would prob fuck you because you're more attractive to her and give you confidence

Priest is the only Manwha I’ll ever read!

Ep8

I'm on chapter 8.
some stuff is really suifuel
like when a foid is actually nice but you know you have no chance
are you just some ugly little brother to her?
sometimes cruelty would be kinder to avoid letting you hope
maybe some foids being cruel really care about us

Read this a while ago. I lost interest once the MC gets access to hot Chang’s body.

This manga is utter shit and written by a bluepilled korean ricecel-in-denial or failed normie.

LMAO at the fat turbomanlet Daniel literally powering through the plot through the personality meme.

It got really bluepilled later on. Only because normies would hate a realistic protag in this situation even though they always drone on about wanting realism in fiction.

the part where he has superhuman punching strength was cope tbh

the part where he has superhuman punching strength was cope tbh
The part where the female changlite falling in love with his fat manlet self because he white knighted for her was the biggest cope.

This manga is utter shit and written by a bluepilled korean ricecel-in-denial or failed normie.

LMAO at the fat turbomanlet Daniel literally powering through the plot through the personality meme.

It got really bluepilled later on. Only because normies would hate a realistic protag in this situation even though they always drone on about wanting realism in fiction.
I actually kind of agree. It does get less blackpill-centric after chapter 150-200 something, but it's more just a matter of some minor "exceptions confirming the rule" that show up, a few "unicorns".

I also thought this series was written by an extremely depressed blackpilled ricecel when i started reading it, But if you look up pics of the author you'll see that he's actually a CHANG.

It gets very bad after a while.
It starts off dealing with lookism, but turns into a generic gangster story.
Do they ever go into the supernatural aspects of wgat happened to him? Or is it just an unexplained plot device

Do they ever go into the supernatural aspects of wgat happened to him? Or is it just an unexplained plot device
I stopped reading after a while, so idk.

We get some clues as to what faction might be behind it, but not why or how.

deep ngl
pittance.png

Good job, you discover new deep blackpill theory.
ngl you're really wizard in your replies for this thread :feelsYall: