Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lookism posters should be banned

• Thread starter Circlemarveljerk
  • Start date
C

Circlemarveljerk

Recruit
★★
They are trying to hijack our site and turn into another Lookism.

Fuck off back to your own site cucks.

No, the point is. This is not reddit.

We're allowed as long as we're not chads. And none of us are.

Let us live in peace mang boyo banger buddy

Can't we all just coexist?
:rainbow:
:cage2:

They need to stop their cringey lexicon. Anyone who uses ngl, tbh, cage, boyo needs a permanent ban.

Whats wrong with them?

boyo is pretty incel.

I agree. Those trying to make here into another looksim should be banned.

We have this... children eat their parents situation here LOL.

We made you redditcucks tbh ngl ded srs mang.

Cabal Reloaded said:
You fucking homos stole all our theories and you use OUR lexicon. Learn some respect motherfuckers.

Cabal Reloaded said:
You fucking homos stole all our theories and you use OUR lexicon. Learn some respect motherfuckers.

[img=100x100]https://www.**********/uploads/avatars/avatar_444.jpeg?dateline=1510163835[/img]

azavii said:

r/incels was created because of Lookism and PSL culture, lmfao.

They're all talking shit already. Ban them asap. You gotta snip this now before it gets out of hand.

BAN ALL LOOKISM CUCKS! THEY'RE EASY TO SPOT TBH
T B H
T B H

The autistic lexicon from lookism is going to give me an aneurysm. Filter their lexicon or purge the posters using it. Also, that black ops bosnian faggot from r/incels shouldn't be posted here anymore.

Gymcel said:
azavii said:

r/Incels was created because of the PSL sites because of PUAhate and Sluthate, Lookism wasn't much of a factor.

HomoheroBishii said:
They're all talking shit already. Ban them asap. You gotta snip this now before it gets out of hand.

I agree, I'll talk to the other mods about trying to reduce them.

real talk, ban these faggots

azavii said:
Gymcel said:
azavii said:

r/Incels was created because of the PSL sites because of PUAhate and Sluthate, Lookism wasn't much of a factor.

HomoheroBishii said:

What the fuck totalitarian reddicuck dictatorship in the making? ... 
My thread on the general stance on homosexuality was deleted without ANY reason whatsoever.

Cabal Reloaded said:

this tbh4

azavii said:
Gymcel said:
azavii said:

L of PSL is for Lookism

Based azavii.

If these lookism users are such hot shit and incels are beneath them, why are they running here to our forum? Retards talking mad shit even though they're the guests here. They're the ones begging to be let in, not the other around.

HomoheroBishii said:
Based azavii.

If these lookism users are such hot shit and incels are beneath them, why are they running here to our forum? Retards talking mad shit even though they're the guests here. They're the ones begging to be let in, not the other around.

This. Go back to your website and be mined for shekels by your (((admins)))

azavii said:

My only concern is that I don't want lookism culture to completely cannibalize this forum.  I'm fine with them coming over and posting here, but they need to assimilate.

Cabal Reloaded said:

It's like the son trying to kick the father out of his own damn house.

Our community got a big hit by normcucks yesterday and we could really use some alliances.

So people get banned for using "ngl, tbh and boyo?"

This kind of moderating is even worse than reddit's

How dare u, i was one of the psl members help shitpost on r/incels when they had sub 2k subscribers and spread lookstheory

Now u do this to us?

itbh if u start banning other blackpillers just because they are not trucels your no better than reddicucks smh tbh imo imo

lol at this kind of moderation, you worst than the guys who kicked you out of reddit

Golden Blue said:
It's like the son trying to kick the father out of his own damn house.

bitch pls. This is our house. Know your place you refugee faggots. 

TRAVEL BAN NOW

Simp said:
Fuck off you lookism homos.

giphy.webp

TheoryCel said:
My thread on the general stance on homosexuality was deleted without ANY reason whatsoever.

It's to stop this site from turning into shit. 

Frenchy91 said:
L of PSL is for Lookism

I know. My point was PUAhate and Sluthate were the main reasons that lead to r/Incels existing, not Lookism.

Ryo Hazuki said:
My only concern is that I don't want lookism culture to completely cannibalize this forum.  I'm fine with them coming over and posting here, but they need to assimilate.

I agree, if they assimilate they should be allowed to post but trying to turn here into another Lookism should result in a ban. Same for their trolling.

he forced himself on me said:
So people get banned for using "ngl, tbh and boyo?"

No. 

I just don't want to see this forum flooded with the same reaction gifs over and over again.  Hell, even with those i'm fine with them being used sparingly but lookism is like 50 percent reaction gifs and I don't want to see that happen here.

azavii said:
TheoryCel said:

It's to stop this site from turning into shit. 

Frenchy91 said:
L of PSL is for Lookism

I know. My point was PUAhate and Sluthate were the main reasons that lead to r/Incels existing, not Lookism.

Ryo Hazuki said:

I agree, if they assimilate they should be allowed to post but trying to turn here into another Lookism should result in a ban. Same for their trolling.

Can you give an example of "turning into lookism?"

Is it posting lookisms gifs? lingo i.e. imo tbh jfl etc... or is it discussing looksmaxing?

azavii said:
Frenchy91 said:
L of PSL is for Lookism

yeah but puahate = sluthate = lookism

same userbase same theories, same culture same lexico
most lookismers were here back in puahate and sluthate

the firewall just got 10 feet taller

Frenchy91 said:
azavii said:
Frenchy91 said:
L of PSL is for Lookism

This

Frenchy91 said:

Lol.  Most lookismers were like 12 when puahate got shut down.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Frenchy91 said:

Lol.  Most lookismers were like 12 when puahate got shut down.

never too young to rot

just pretend you're not from lookism theory

This place won't become like lookism obviously, but you guys got the opportunity to build a big community of incels from various places

this kind of opportunity requires some flexibility tbh

Ban only the fakecels tbh

Frenchy91 said:
This place won't become like lookism obviously, but you guys got the opportunity to build a big community of incels from various places

this kind of opportunity requires some flexibility tbh

This

look how active it is in it's first fucking day, lmfao, who knows how active it can get eventually

Admins are dumb if they ban all members that they don't like this early before they build a big community

just don't allow classic shitposting and millions of gifs and it won't turn to anything, pretty simple

SiteFasterThanLookism said:
Can you give an example of "turning into lookism?"

Is it posting lookisms gifs? lingo i.e. imo tbh jfl etc... or is it discussing looksmaxing?

In my opinion, the gif spam is one example. The lingo should be fine if it's not excessive and discussing looksmaxing is fine. Lookism users often post in a low quality, spam type of way and those are the users I want banned most.

Frenchy91 said:

I find that hard to believe. Most Lookism users seem to be teens. The culture is also definitely not the same as a few years back too.

they seem quite funny tbh. they have nice bants

Lookism was infiltrated with mods who worked for RSD, that place is no longer redpill but now biggest bluepill coping central on internet.
Normies are more redpilled than lookism.net.
So it's only logical that incels left that place and came here.

Lookism was a toilet. Don't allow the garbage posting, sure. But going on a witchhunt because someone fucked a 2/10 warpig once, or used some of the lexicon you yourselves adopted is just absurd.

Reddit was also a fucking garbage dump. Let's be honest. Make something superior to both reddit and lookism.

Most lookis members are kids? Wtf. I'm 25 and I don't think anyone that joined today here is a teencel, Grotesque is an oldcel as well, and etc.

You're wrong

There are kids there yeah, but you can regognize them easily, they talk about hip hop and black american culture all the time, teens from highschools pretty much

I believe oldcels are joining here because they are sick of the kids on Lookism and shitty website + jew sheckel scammer

As long as they aren't femoid worshipping cucks or Chads I don't see a problem. Also I like the term 'boyo' tbh.

Its true that the OGs on lookism have been posting since puahate and sluthate. Lookism was the successor to sluthate that carried the incel torch but unfortunately is now infested with normie faggot teens, failed normies who shitpost and want to create a cult of personality around themselves and chad slayers. Those are the ones that need to be banned.

Gymcel said:
Most lookis members are kids? Wtf. I'm 25 and I don't think anyone that joined today here is a teencel, Grotesque is an oldcel as well, and etc.

You're wrong

There are kids there yeah, but you can regognize them easily, they talk about hip hop and black american culture all the time, teens from highschools pretty much

I believe oldcels are joining here because they are sick of the kids on Lookism and shitty website + jew sheckel scammer

This.
Lookism userbase is mid twenties on average, lots of redpilled people with knowlege but the site was attacked by Swedish RSD faggot Robert Sundvall who became mod and basically ruined the site.
He also promotes racial violence and hatred.

Look at this guy, look at how he looks like

https://www.**********/member.php?action=profile&uid=505

do you really want to ban him because he fucks some ugly fat warpig? that's hilarious, he looks worse than virgin Incels, that would be really dumb tbh