Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lookism posters should be banned

• Thread starter Circlemarveljerk
  • Start date
Gymcel
[quote pid='3090' dateline='1510174815']
Look at this guy, look at how he looks like

https://www.**********/member.php?action=profile&uid=505

do you really want to ban him because he fucks some ugly fat warpig? that's hilarious, he looks worse than virgin Incels, that would be really dumb tbh
[/quote]

Lel pic looks as fake as one can possibly imagine.

modus_coperandi said:
Gymcel
[quote pid='3090' dateline='1510174815']
Look at this guy, look at how he looks like

https://www.**********/member.php?action=profile&uid=505

do you really want to ban him because he fucks some ugly fat warpig? that's hilarious, he looks worse than virgin Incels, that would be really dumb tbh

Lel pic looks as fake as one can possibly imagine.
[/quote]

it's him, he posted dozens of pictures before, keep coping

VileGeneticTrash said:
They need to stop their cringey lexicon. Anyone who uses ngl, tbh, cage, boyo needs a permanent ban.

I used tbh tbh since r/incels tbh tbh so no tbh tbh

azavii said:
SiteFasterThanLookism said:
Can you give an example of "turning into lookism?"

Is it posting lookisms gifs? lingo i.e. imo tbh jfl etc... or is it discussing looksmaxing?

In my opinion, the gif spam is one example. The lingo should be fine if it's not excessive and discussing looksmaxing is fine. Lookism users often post in a low quality, spam type of way and those are the users I want banned most.

Frenchy91 said:
yeah but puahate = sluthate = lookism

same userbase same theories, same culture same lexico
most lookismers were here back in puahate and sluthate

I find that hard to believe. Most Lookism users seem to be teens. The culture is also definitely not the same as a few years back too.

BBC trolling too.

BAN ANYONE WHO STARTS TALKING ABOUT BBC THEROY

Grotesque is a really fucking anoying normie who needs to be banned imo IF HE CONTINUES TALKING ABOUT HIS LAYS IMO.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Grotesque is a really fucking anoying normie who needs to be banned imo IF HE CONTINUES TALKING ABOUT HIS LAYS IMO.
You have a fucking kid.

That's worse than my current girlfriend who I live with and have ejaculated inside 100+ times.

She's reading this right now, too. She laughed at my avatar. :(

Grotesque said:
Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
You have a fucking kid.

That's worse than my current girlfriend who I live with and have ejaculated inside 100+ times.

She's reading this right now, too. She laughed at my avatar. :(

Fuck you tbh,I hope your gf and you die in worst possible death. You are a smug.normie filth always was and.always will be.

The other thing to consider about lookism cancer is that a lot of the users really are 6-7/10 trolls, so when a truecel decides to post his pic these assholes will drive him to suicide with all the memes and shit talk.

why /r/incels are so cuck tier? :cage: x1000

CopeMaster9001 said:
The other thing to consider about lookism cancer is that a lot of the users really are 6-7/10 trolls, so when a truecel decides to post his pic these assholes will drive him to suicide with all the memes and shit talk.

Why should a truecel ever decide to post a picture here?

As long as they their place here, I'm fine.